Timeline Hub

Since we are talking about Image Comics, can someone answered to the question I made before in the Wildstorm comics thread?
Hello, I am new to the Wildstorm Universe.
How many main iterations does it have?
I have read on the DC wiki that Wildstorm used to be part of the Image Universe but then in an in-universe event it was split from it. Then I know that it was made into Earth-50 (there was a in-universe reboot here?) and then merged with the main DC universe.
Do the series start anew after every reboot or do they continue "in broad strokes" like the DC Universe does every time it reboots?

Last edited:
View attachment 2568
To Love-Ru appears to be canon to Marvel's Earth-346, I suppose.
What the fu-

Sooooo, if we're assuming this correctly (and I'm going off of this post for MHA's year placement ), then:

200X - To Love Ru
2014 - Birth of the "Glowing Baby" (first Quirk user)
2XXX - Thanos destroys Deviluke
2167 - My Hero Academia: Vigilantes
2172 - Deadpool: Samurai
2172 - My Hero Academia (which includes a possibly branched variant of Denji/Chainsaw Man [manga-only])

Last edited:
Explain to me please, I have no knowledge about this
Thanos mentions that he destroyed Deviluke (a planet that is featured prominently in To Love Ru). Given that it's mentioned as being destroyed "long ago", we could assume that TLR is set in the "Present Day" (around the early-2000s) before the birth of the Glowing Baby.

I think you've mentioned this before, but what was the Chainsaw Man connection again? Hm...
Here

As mentioned in the OP, the fact that Chainsaw Man chronologically takes place in the 1990s means that it can't fit in this timeline, not to mention various complicated workarounds that I'd have to try and come up with to even justify why Devils aren't a concept in 2100s of Earth-346. Only upside I will say is that since he has Pochita's heart, Denji is technically immortal now, so it's not entirely out of the question that this is a branched variant of Denji where certain events diverged from Chainsaw Man, which led to him becoming a superhero during that stuff blowing up.

Latest posts

Back