The All-About Video Games thread

So like a madman I have a giant stack of games in my coffee table to play that will probably take my years.

I am playing Lego Batman now and I'm trying to finish Resident Evil this month. I also was in the middle of Final Fantasy XIII-2 when my PS3 died and then i got a new one and haven't went back yet.

Here is a list of all games to play

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Borderlands
Dante's Inferno
Infamous 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
Brutal Legend
Catherine
Alice Madness Returns (and a code for the original Alice)
Lost Planet
Dues Ex Human Revolution
Enslaved
The Darkness
The Darkness 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Chronicles of Riddick
Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
Force Unleashed 2 (Playing Sith Ending)
Ico/Shadow of Colossus
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Tomb Raider Trilogy
Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete Edition
Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim
Fallout 3 Game of The Year Edition
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age 2
Max Payne
Lord of the Rings - Return of the King
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil Zero
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2
Red Steel 2
Kirby Epic Yarn
Metroid Prime 3
De Blob 2
The Last Remnant
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Bad Company Battlefield
Fable 3
Halo Reach
Enchanted Arms
Wolverine
Condemned
Dead Rising

I have already payed for Assassin's Creed 3 in a couple weeks :rockon:

I will probably pick up Black Ops 2. But then no more games until Feb which has 3. Bioshock Infinite, DMC, and Dead Space 3.

What are you playing?

new zombie game "State of Decay." (what "The Walking Dead Survival Instinct" should have been...)

[video=youtube;X4buGVL9sTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4buGVL9sTM[/video]

Just rebought Dragon age then got Awakening and Witch hunt dlc. I plan to play through 1 the dlc packs then 2 again :D

You better! don't Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk or Duke Nukem forever The release time!

You better! don't Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk or Duke Nukem forever The release time!

Shoot, that'd leave me a 4-10 year window if I were going on that kind of timetable. But don't worry, I'm the timeline guy. I'm just waiting on the current DA comic mini series to finish (the one where Alistair, Varric, and Isabela are searching for King Maric) so I can add that and see if there are any flash-forwards in the last issue (unlikely but you never know). I think the last issue comes out late this month so I'll post it within a few weeks. Also will be getting some news about DA3 (and maybe some gameplay, but I'm specifically interested in its timeline compared to DAO and DA2) at E3 and the new DA novel coming out next year in the next few months, so I'll definitely put it up online with all that new info coming to light.

Somehow I have amassed 60 games that are just sitting in my to play pile. Thats an exact number. Not to mention the couple dozen PSN games I have downloaded also. Anyway I am selling most of them off cause I need money. But I'll buy them if I ever get around to playing them.

NOooooooooooooooooo on Origins shale turned on me and I killed her! Why was this a choice :( I miss my golum

NOooooooooooooooooo on Origins shale turned on me and I killed her! Why was this a choice :( I miss my golum

I always save often in Bioware games specifically to avoid/fix stuff like this. I also did it in Origins just before major decisions specifically so I could make different choices and get ALL the achievements. DA Origins is still the only game I've ever gotten every achievement in, including the DLC achievements (the hardest of which was the one for beating the boss in Golems of Amgarrak DLC on hard difficulty).

Also, have you managed to get the Starfang sword? It was one of my favorite weapons, compounded by the Superman reference when you find the star metal ore used for making the sword. I think you need to have the Warden's Keep DLC to have it made, though.

You should speak for yourself. Borderlands 2 is great.

I don't think Borderlands 2 contains enough existential themes or quasi-pseudo drug-induced soul-searching hallucinatory scenes to live up to Zombi's standards. Plus he can only view the wearing of gas masks in a sexual sense, so when he saw the game cover and got excited, then actually checked out the game, well, it was a case of massive digital (and actual) blue balls.

I got 4 new games this week!

Defiance (ps3) , God of war ascension (ps3) and Mario Sports Mix (wii). Game dev tycoon (pc) I love all of them. Highly recommend game tycoon for everyone. It's cheap , hilarious and very addictive!

Dude, please I need to raid with someone on Borderlands 2! JAgamemnon PSN

I finally beat the game the other day, and now I'm just going back through levels with low level weapons and finding challenges to beat and finding all the vault symbols.

I'm starting to get really excited about The Last of Us next week.Everything I've seen/heard about it looks so great.

Latest posts

Back