The All-About Video Games thread

Metal Mario (from the 64 game) & Lakitu (the one with the camera on the cloud) will be playable characters in Mario Kart 7, and there'll be 32 courses!

Just beat Uncharted 3 after a touch of frustration. As poorly done as the firearms mechanics are, the story, pacing and characters, make it one if the best games I ever played. The ending was solid and has me looking forward to Golden Abyss.

I'm on Chapter 6 for Uncharted 3 & am close to finishing the main story for Arkham City. The Freeze boss fight is likely my favorite & best one out of both Batman games.

I just beat uncharted 3 on hard and now playing on crushing. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this one. My only gripe with it was the crouching didn't seem to always respond and my controller is relatively new.

After that I am so buying the mgs collection

I picked up the limited edition of the Metal Gear Solid Collection today.

I got mine too, what's neat is not only is there MGS 2, MGS 3 and Peacewalker, there's also the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. So if you have MGS 1 & 4, you can play the whole franchise in in-game continuity order.

MGS3
Peacewaker
Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2
MGS
MGS 2
MGS 4

Jaggyd said:
I got mine too, what's neat is not only is there MGS 2, MGS 3 and Peacewalker, there's also the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. So if you have MGS 1 & 4, you can play the whole franchise in in-game continuity order.

MGS3
Peacewaker
Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2
MGS
MGS 2
MGS 4

American or jap metal gear 2?

I am so doing that. I have both the ps1 and twin snakes version of MGS.

American or jap metal gear 2?

I am so doing that. I have both the ps1 and twin snakes version of MGS.

I'm not sure which version, my guess is the US version (isn't that the one that uses the modern character designs?). You access them from the Metal Gear Solid 3 start screen.

Annnd I get access to Old Republic at 6PM EST tonight for the first of the next 5 weekends of "Beta Stressing"

We picked up Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 this weekend. Lego games are the best.

Just beat Uncharted 3 after a touch of frustration. As poorly done as the firearms mechanics are, the story, pacing and characters, make it one if the best games I ever played. The ending was solid and has me looking forward to Golden Abyss.

You know, I'm kinda mixed about the firearms. On the one hand, I know I'm a great marksman, especially in video games (remember boys, aim small miss small) but there were times when I couldn't hit the broad side of the barn. and then immediately after, three headshots in a row! Then I read an article where the devs stated they did it on purpose to add to the chaos of the story and environment. And going in knowing that, it makes sense and it creates this crazy awesome vibe like I'm stuck in a John Woo shootout. I heard the multiplayer mechanics handle differently but I have yet to play it.

Latest posts

Back