The All-About Video Games thread

Actually Venom, they are probably going to forgoe the DLC and release a Super MvC3 and charge people more for it.

You're probably right. Though they did charge less for Super Street Fighter 4.

Or they might do what they did with SSFIV Arcade edition. Have it as DLC and disc.

Last edited:
Hence why people are pissed off though, because if they release a Super MvC3 as a DLC addon, then the characters were already on the disc for MvC3 and just needed to be unlocked by a code.

Which is what happened with SFIV and SSFIV

Yeah, the game is very meh, anyway. We would have to get some pretty spiffy characters for me to flip FIVE DOLLARS for each character.

Hence why people are pissed off though, because if they release a Super MvC3 as a DLC addon, then the characters were already on the disc for MvC3 and just needed to be unlocked by a code.

Which is what happened with SFIV and SSFIV

Er,no. They wouldn't be in the disc, that's why they've taken their time to announce it. Some fans already checked. So any upcoming DLC isn't on the disc.

And i was talking about SSF4 and arcade edition, not SF4 and SSF4.

And the fans were the ones asking for the DLC.

It's still a hell of an addicting game.

Last edited:
I've almost finished The Legend of Zelda (the original). I've got all the pieces of the triforce, now I just need to storm Death Mountain, kill Ganon, and rescue the Princess.

Y'know. I've been thinking about the rage over the one use codes for online gaming. Mole was *****ing about it the other day with the announcement of the PSN Pass for first party Sony games. While I was thinking about it, something pushed me into the 100% Support camp.

I recently did a commission for someone, I make it explicitly clear that you only get the image when you commission, not the print rights to it. I offer to sell the print rights, for a flat $50. This person commissioned me, everything worked out well, until I found out last night, that she has been reprinting my work and selling the art as prints on eBay, and as shirts/iron ons on Etsy. Now, she's making money on my hard work, sure she paid for the initial commission, but now she's making profits on what is my intellectual property.

This is exactly what's going on with the online passes, and I have to totally agree with the content creators on it, for every pre-owned copy sold, they get absolutely $0. So, I don't blame them for wanting to protect their property.

Captain Canuck said:
i guess that nullifies the warranty.

but wow, that's amazing.

If the person can do that, the warranty pretty much doesn't matter since if something goes wrong the person can just fix it. :p

tumblr_lp2vn50DbA1qasnlao1_500.jpg

Rumor coming out of the Tokyo Game Show is that PROFESSOR LAYTON VS. ACE ATTORNEY (called ... vs Phoenix Wright in Japan) may come to NA after all. Here's hoping it does!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back