The All-About Video Games thread

Kojima/Konami just announced three new HD collections for the PS3/360:

Metal Gear Solid - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Zone of the Enders - Zone of the Enders 1 and Zone of the Enders 2
Silent Hill - Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3

Even though I'm annoyed that MGS collection has Peace Walker instead of the first MGS, I will probably buy all three of those.

Kojima needs to get off his arse and start production on ZOE 3!

So my brother is letting me borrow LA Noire, but I haven't even finished Red Dead Redemption. I really enjoy the game but it's hard to just play the story because I get caught up spending hours in the free roam. Blah!

Kojima/Konami just announced three new HD collections for the PS3/360:

Metal Gear Solid - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Zone of the Enders - Zone of the Enders 1 and Zone of the Enders 2
Silent Hill - Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3

Even though I'm annoyed that MGS collection has Peace Walker instead of the first MGS, I will probably buy all three of those.

My first thought is that I would buy the MGS one in a heartbeat, but playing/beating MGS sucked the life out of me. That's the last video game I really really got into and finished. I LIVED Metal Gear Solid.

I played about 60% of Sons of Liberty and gave up. It just couldn't hold my interest, to the point where I didn't even bother trying 3.

I actually have 4 but have never even attempted it.

You're robbing yourself of a great experience in Snake Eater. MGS3 is arguably the best in the series and 4 is simple enough because it's 95% movie, 4% gameplay and 1% load screens.

Snake Eater has been my favorite one of the series. So much that I played it over a couple times on the PS2 and will definitely get the 3DS version. Will likely buy the HD remakes for the PS3 as well.

I played about 60% of Sons of Liberty and gave up. It just couldn't hold my interest, to the point where I didn't even bother trying 3.

I actually have 4 but have never even attempted it.

3 is totally worth it. I was kind of burned out after Sons of Liberty, but 3 strips out most of the pseudo-philosophical movie nonsense and focuses more on being a game.

I was kinda impressed with the WiiU controller. Mostly, because it reminds me of my true love console, the Dreamcast. Still, no word on prices or if it's actually a console, or just a controller.

I am going to be getting half of what's on there.

Batman: Arkham City, Mario Kart 3DS, Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, & The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

All I know is, 48 hours from now, I'm going to be glued to my TV playing the new Alice.

Latest posts

Back