The All-About Video Games thread

OH SNAP!

snapperturtle_4.jpg

All I'm saying is that I want to have my Bucky Cap, Iron Man and Daredevil Team in my Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

They could definitely trim the 90s-centric Marvel roster and include some contemporary characters. Who needs Blackheart, Omega Red, Spiral , Silver Samurai and Bone Claw Wolverine when you can have Dr. Strange, Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel, Daredevil and Bucky Cap? Hell....that's just a New York/Avengers-based replacement roster. Imagine if you included some of the more prominent West Coast characters? Fighting Capcom's Roll with Molly from the Runaways sounds like a blast to me.

And what about the antiquated X roster? Rogue and Gambit? I don't follow X-Men outside of Uncanny and Whedon's Astonishing....but when was the last time these characters mattered?

Yeah, i'd prefer more Marvel characters from different corners of the MU. Heck, with Marvel's recent Avengers push, i wouldn't be surprise to see more Avengers.

I would love Cage and Iron Fist to make it.

Yeah, i'd prefer more Marvel characters from different corners of the MU. Heck, with Marvel's recent Avengers push, i wouldn't be surprise to see more Avengers.

I would love Cage and Iron Fist to make it.

You could easily take out Psylocke and replace her with Iron Fist. Bunch of highly animated, complex martial arts moves augmented with a yellow ki blasts around his hands and feet.

I see what you did there.

I try.

Electronic Arts is taking one of its most popular PC franchises and moving it over to consoles. The company announced The Sims 3 will now be heading to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Nintendo DS this coming fall.

While these will be ports of the PC version, new features are being added. Players can now unlock new "Karma Powers" that can be used on your Sims, such as "get lucky" "instant beauty" or "epic fail."

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will include online functionality that allows players to share and download user-created content over the EA network, however, this is only available to those who purchase new copies of the game. A single-use code must be entered online before you can log in.

More here http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1086316p1.html

sounds like ps3 and 360 = like pc. Wii = like the ps2 sims games

He has a job. Reason why he had all the time is the same reason why we didn't see him for days at a time on MSN. :lol:

Last edited:
So MGS: Peace Walker came out in Japan today. Apparently its supposed to be super awesome because famitsu gave it 40/40 too. Words cannot describe how excited I am for more metal gear.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta For PSP Announced

God of War: Ghost of Sparta is a single-player game that takes place after the first God of War ends. It tells the story of Kratos' ascension to power as the God of War. In his quest to rid himself of the nightmares that haunt him, Kratos embarks on a journey that will reveal the origins of lost worlds, and answer questions about his dark past, including the origin of his tattoo, his scar and the story behind his family.

I want to play this game now. I'm going to talk my friend into getting the game.

Latest posts

Back