Naruto

wow, I took that as what actually happened, until I read a post that said good theory. But that fits almost perfectly, on a batman detective scale.

wow, I took that as what actually happened, until I read a post that said good theory. But that fits almost perfectly, on a batman detective scale.

I wasn't up to date with Naruto when I read that, so I also thought I was reading spoilers. The clues really are everywhere.

Based on that guy's (girl's?) theory, I believe that Madara is a shape-shifter that disguised himself as Obito and gave Kakashi the eye (likely to ensure there would be 3 MS users), and is now disguising himself as Tobi to get the S-class missing-nin to gather all of the Bijuu under false pretenses. I think maybe Madara is preparing to finally kill his father by using the combined power of all the Bijuu.

Last edited:
i love the naruto show....but i never though they had a manga of it.....hmmmmm...i'll look for it

Possibly possible chapter 367 spoilers!

Naruto's mother's name is Kushina Uzumaki.
Naruto's father's name is Minato Namikaze.

Even bigger possiblly possible chapter 367 spoiler?!

Minato Namikaze is the name of the 4th Hokage!

I'm 100% sure the 4th is his dad or at the very least, his older brother. The 4th was pretty young wasn't he? but if that pervert guy is like 60 then I wouldn't be surprised if th 4th died in his thirties or forties. Isn't his name on the scroll pact for the toads?

A bigger mystery, to me, is how the 4th used the Demonic Soul Seal to trap the Nine-Tails in Naruto without both the 4th and the Nine-Tails being trapped in eternal combat? Since Naruto has the Nine-Tails inside of him and they're constantly struggling with each other, I was/am thinking that Naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th.

I know Jiraiya is the 4th's father, he has to be! And I really think Tsunade is the 4th's mother, she has to be! Like, c'mon! The 4th as an adult looked exactly like Jiraiya when he was younger, except he had Tsunade's blond hair and light skin.

A bigger mystery, to me, is how the 4th used the Demonic Soul Seal to trap the Nine-Tails in Naruto without both the 4th and the Nine-Tails being trapped in eternal combat? Since Naruto has the Nine-Tails inside of him and they're constantly struggling with each other, I was/am thinking that Naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th.

I know Jiraiya is the 4th's father, he has to be! And I really think Tsunade is the 4th's mother, she has to be! Like, c'mon! The 4th as an adult looked exactly like Jiraiya when he was younger, except he had Tsunade's blond hair and light skin.

i dunno, that just seems forced a bit. There also hasn't really been anything that would seem as if the two ever really had intimate moments and they haven't made any OMG! comments or suggestive dialog that would even hint at that.

Possibly possible chapter 367 spoilers!

Naruto's mother's name is Kushina Uzumaki.
Naruto's father's name is Minato Namikaze.

Even bigger possiblly possible chapter 367 spoiler?!

Minato Namikaze is the name of the 4th Hokage!
I hope not, because I'm tired of that whole I am your father thing, I prefer just a relative and something a little more original

Way too much, what is this the X-men? Also Jiraiya said she knocked him across the room the only time he ever asked her out.

i dunno, that just seems forced a bit. There also hasn't really been anything that would seem as if the two ever really had intimate moments and they haven't made any OMG! comments or suggestive dialog that would even hint at that.

Maybe there was some tension in their relationship? Maybe it was just a fling? Did they say when Tsunade left the village? It may have been after her "son" died.
And as for their dialog, they seem to be really good friends... we know she got pissed at him when they were 13-ish and Jiraiya called her flat, and injured him when he peeped on her as teens, yet she doesn't get angry or anything when he makes sexual comments about her now (like in chapter 366). Any other girl ::coughSakuracough:: would had been violent if a guy made sexual comments about her... unless it was Sasuke, and we know why. Also, in the legend the 3 sannin are based off of, Jiraiya and Tsunade were married.

There's alot of unresolved stuff in the series.

what is this the X-men?

Heheh, it is true that every X-Men character seem to be somehow related to one-another even though they're all supposed to be total strangers, this theory only involves Jiraiya, Tsunade, the 4th, and Naruto.

Jiraiyageninteam.jpg

tsunade.jpg

I see it.

Last edited:
Maybe there was some tension in their relationship? Maybe it was just a fling? Did they say when Tsunade left the village? It may have been after her "son" died.
And as for their dialog, they seem to be really good friends... we know she got pissed at him when they were 13-ish and Jiraiya called her flat, and injured him when he peeped on her as teens, yet she doesn't get angry or anything when he makes sexual comments about her now (like in chapter 366). Any other girl ::coughSakuracough:: would had been violent if a guy made sexual comments about her... unless it was Sasuke, and we know why. Also, in the legend the 3 sannin are based off of, Jiraiya and Tsunade were married.

There's alot of unresolved stuff in the series.

Her son? you mean her brother? and she already had a person she loved and, if i remember correct, she left the village after he died. anyway, I agree with random. This ain't the xmen

Her son? you mean her brother? and she already had a person she loved and, if i remember correct, she left the village after he died. anyway, I agree with random. This ain't the xmen

No, she left the village after Dan died, I believe. Maybe her and Jiraiya knocked boots before she met him? Maybe it was all kept a secret and Jiraiya raised their son?

Someone help me here...

Last edited:
No, she left the village after the blue-haired guy (Shizune's uncle) died, I believe. Maybe her and Jiraiya knocked boots before she met him? Maybe it was all kept a secret and Jiraiya raised their son?

Someone help me here...

but she was a teenage at that time. this is too much wishful thinking on your part.

Latest posts

Back