Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Real talk, but that costume... IDK why, but I just... IT JUST LOOKS SO DAMN LAME!!

It's like they just looked at one of Deku's costumes in My Hero Academia (particularly his first one), went "Hey, why don't we have an outfit that kinda looks like a mish-mash of Spider-Man and Deku?", drew said outfit for the design artists to create and then just called it a day.
View attachment 2556
Tell me I'm not wrong!!
Yall gotta be joking

Last edited:
Admittedly, I have NOT watched anything from the Arrowverse and only plan check it out ONCE I've finished every other DC show/movie that I can... atleast the non-animated stuff.

That, and alot of friends have told me the quality is all over the place. One minute, it's apparently good, the next it's shite. That, and also Arrow gets ruined by (and I quote verbatim from a friend) "one of the worst ships to ever exist in fiction". Yes, I'm obviously talking about Olicity.
Then why did you laugh react to my post?

Admittedly, I have NOT watched anything from the Arrowverse and only plan check it out ONCE I've finished every other DC show/movie that I can... atleast the non-animated stuff.

That, and alot of friends have told me the quality is all over the place. One minute, it's apparently good, the next it's shite. That, and also Arrow gets ruined by (and I quote verbatim from a friend) "one of the worst ships to ever exist in fiction". Yes, I'm obviously talking about Olicity.
BTW you haven't watched any of it, just heard of it from friends, your opinion is only an informed one. I hate that hiveminded approach to things. Thats no different than people who get their opinions from Youtubers instead of giving the show a chance.

Okay, and? I don't always factor opinions from others into whether or not I check out something. Case in point, despite some friends telling me about how The Last of Us 2 is "one of the best games on PS4", I (to paraphrase the late and great Roger Ebert) hated that game. Hated hated hated hated hated that game. Hated it. Hated every simpering stupid vacant audience-insulting moment of it. Hated the sensibility that thought anyone would like it. Hated the implied insult to the audience by its belief that anyone would be entertained by it. (And yes, I hated Abby as a character. No offense to Laura Bailey as a Voice Actress [I enjoyed her as Chun-Li and Rise Kujikawa], but she shouldn't have to be attached to this pile of steaming crap.)

Or what about The Last Jedi? I watched it in cinemas, and that was and will be the only time I watched it. Hated it. Don't care for what YouTubers or friends say, I hated it on my own merits.

Oh, and lemme not forget the absolute shitshow that was Secret Invasion. One of the worst MCU shows ever IMO. I had high hopes, but by the end, I just lost more faith in the MCU as a franchise.

So what if I hate a show if I've not yet watched it? I'll probably change my tune once I do watch it. But you ain't gonna see me praising a character like Kate Kane for lines like that, or even someone like Katsuki Bakugo when he doesn't face any consequences for not only bullying but telling Izuku to "take a swan dive off the school roof" in quite literally the first episode of My Hero Academia.
my relationship with The Last of Us Part II is... complicated, I loved the game! And I prefered Abby over Ellie, cos Ellie became a bitch for the whole game, so i couldn't stand her (cos the Title reflects Ellie, Ellie is "The Last of Us" in this post-apocalyctic world, so having her going nuts, isn't like right for me for her character).

FINALLY! The Last Jedi is the worst Star Wars movie ever made! Hate it so much, if it was the last movie of the trilogy, MAYBE i could have liked it. Tho i'm a legends fan, so Disney's bullshits can go to hell for me.

I never watched Secret Invasion, so i believe u.

And never watched Batwoman myself.

btw this comment was made to attack you? Nope. (And even if it was, our opinions are similar, sooooo)

Was just made cos i wanted to say my opinion on these movies/games.

Hope you'll feel better soon, take care Dredd!

Anyways, I'm going to go scream into my pillow. I'm just done with life in general.
I think you overreacted by a significant margin. I'm not judging your character, I was judging the intentions behind disliking something.

Not necessarily Batwoman but the Arrowverse shows in general. I related it to my experience to seeing people crap on shows who haven't seen them.
That mindset is bad, not you. I'm not attacking you.

I think you overreacted by a significant margin. I'm not judging your character, I was judging the intentions behind disliking something.

Not necessarily Batwoman but the Arrowverse shows in general. I related it to my experience to seeing people crap on shows who haven't seen them.
That mindset is bad, not you. I'm not attacking you.
Sorry, I've just... not had a great day. And I kinda just snapped after seeing your response. My mental health lately hasn't really been the greatest.
my relationship with The Last of Us Part II is... complicated, I loved the game! And I prefered Abby over Ellie, cos Ellie became a bitch for the whole game, so i couldn't stand her (cos the Title reflects Ellie, Ellie is "The Last of Us" in this post-apocalyctic world, so having her going nuts, isn't like right for me for her character).
Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, but after the leaks where Abby killed Joel, I instantly knew the game was gonna be dogshit. And after watching a longplay, I can safely say that I have ZERO desire to ever play it. Besides, if I wanted to play a game that forced me to consider the moral implications of my actions (all while having entertaining stories and fun gameplay), I'd rather play Spec Ops: The Line or Hotline Miami instead.
FINALLY! The Last Jedi is the worst Star Wars movie ever made! Hate it so much, if it was the last movie of the trilogy, MAYBE i could have liked it. Tho i'm a legends fan, so Disney's bullshits can go to hell for me.
Honestly, my biggest gripe with the film is how Finn is handled. The previous movie made it seem like he was going to be the protagonist of the Trilogy, only for Rian Johnson to completely screw all that up.
I never watched Secret Invasion, so i believe u.
Believe me, you aren't missing much. It has so many problems that I honestly can't help but wonder... WHY!?

Anyway, I'm probably gonna continue the timeline I was doing for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure soon... maybe. I just gotta get myself in control first.

Sorry, I've just... not had a great day. And I kinda just snapped after seeing your response. My mental health lately hasn't really been the greatest.
I've been in that situation a lot the past several years.
In fact, I recently supported someone for months, almost a year, on Twitch until he retroactively started getting upset at things about me he was okay with earlier, I get confused by his newfound scoldings - then the next day I get blocked after he "talked it over with other viewers" (who took his side) and blocked me on all other platforms. What was it over? My inoffensive "cringe" (his words) sense of humor. We use to be cool with everything until he just snapped one day and took the ultimate 180 against me.

Then I discover later that he's been spreading aspersions and shit talking me behind my back on his later streams that I can't watch because I'm banned.

Where I'm going with this is that I sympathize/empathize (whichever the correct term is, since I don't know what specifically upsets you) but I have mental health struggles as well that doesn't go well online. Often I wonder if I worded something too harsh or I triggered some pet peeve unintentionally.

For what it's worth, it happens to the best of us. I'm not upset with you, in most situations like this I'm confused.
But you're fine. :)

bro, little fun fact, the classic spider-man's costume IS HOMEMADE! So why having another homemade costume that comes before another homemade costume in the first place?
Bc a beta costume/identity (colloquially referred to as homemade suit) before the Classic Spider-Man is kind of a staple. Masked Marvel, Human Spider, TASM Vigilante, PJs and Goggles. This suit is very obviously in the same vein as those (his classic suit is quite literally in the background), so this is kind of a weird thing to get hung up on imo.

VERY interesting… This confirms a lot of our theories about the MCU's mini multiverse as isolated but still part of the grander Marvel multiverse.
Hang on... but in the current Doc Ock manga (and yes, I have been keeping up on it),
Sakura-Spider is still alive, but she's apparently dead in the current Deadpool Samurai run? I'm literally confused right now about this.

And on top of that, does that (un)officially mean that My Hero Academia is part of the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse now (if we consider All-Might's appearance in Deadpool Samurai to mean that Earth-346 is the setting for MHA)? Furthermore, given the various characters that appears in Fortni- *shot*

Hang on... but in the current Doc Ock manga (and yes, I have been keeping up on it),
Sakura-Spider is still alive, but she's apparently dead in the current Deadpool Samurai run? I'm literally confused right now about this.

And on top of that, does that (un)officially mean that My Hero Academia is part of the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse now (if we consider All-Might's appearance in Deadpool Samurai to mean that Earth-346 is the setting for MHA)? Furthermore, given the various characters that appears in Fortni- *shot*
I remember a discussion a while back with someone about who the My Hero Academia Spider-Man would be. I said Peter Parker, hehe...

It's probably part of the Marvel Multiverse in general, sure.

Latest posts

Back