Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

It is November 2026, I think Agatha All Along start in the gap between The Marvels final battle and Kate Bishop's scene. There is a November calendar when they first meet the first witch. WandaVision is in November 2023, and have passed three years.

I think the election will be in late November 2026 in MCU, like in November 24, 2026, which will be a Tuesday, when the elections occurs. Ross will win, Ritson will lose.

Last edited:
Secret Invasion's Timeline - Oct 31-Nov 12, 2026

The Marvels' Timeline - Nov 20-Nov 29, 2026

Agatha All Along's Timeline - Nov 25-?, 2026

*Nov 27 - Carol moved to Rambeau house/Nov 29 - Kate Bishop scene. The Marvels main events is Nov 20-21.

So, The Marvels start before Agatha, thats why Agatha is after The Marvels in Disney Plus Timeline Order.

I based in MCU wiki.

Last edited:
It is November 2026, I think Agatha All Along start in the gap between The Marvels final battle and Kate Bishop's scene. There is a November calendar when they first meet the first witch. WandaVision is in November 2023, and have passed three years.
Personally I think this is more likely but I think it'd be wise to let the series play out more an see what else we can pick up. For now a tentative late 2026 placement I think it appropriate here as we see what details the coming weekend bring about the timeline. At the very least I think it's definitely too early to be considering moving the placement of two other projects when there's still 7 episodes to go

Also getting through the first episode, def enjoying the show. Kathryn Hahn is always so fun, Aubrey Plaza as a witch is just stellar for the MCU and the vibes are so right for this time of year.

so much for this lol, i guess we can just assume that unity day isnt in november in the mcu? this would actually help a lot by moving secret invasion/the marvels back a few months it allows kamala to still be 16 while kate is still 23 and allows for ritson to lose the election in november 2026 to ross, setting up bnw/born again for spring 2027
For me, in The Marvels, Kamala's 16 years old is a plot hole, like the 8 years of Homecoming, since she should have 17 and Kate's 23 years old is because, in this scene she doesn't turned 24 yet, since her birthday is in December, and this scene is in November.

For me, in The Marvels, Kamala's 16 years old is a plot hole, like the 8 years of Homecoming, since she should have 17 and Kate's 23 years old is because, in this scene she doesn't turned 24 yet, since her birthday is in December, and this scene is in November.
yes i can agree with this, i was actually referring to this video: which lays out some evidence but as starvel said i think its best at this point to just leave all three projects (si, marvels, agatha) as "late 2026" at least until agatha is over

yes i think this was originally going to take place very soon after ms marvel hence kamala being 16 but production issues messed that up so her age was incorrect in the final product, same as them copying her wiki info for her info in the movie when clearly shes not an inhuman

its just so odd to me that, regardless of if its anywhere from september to november 2026, theres no mention of an upcoming presidential election outside of furys casual mention, even within the context of a global war between the us and russia… what a mess si is lol

its just so odd to me that, regardless of if its anywhere from september to november 2026, theres no mention of an upcoming presidential election outside of furys casual mention, even within the context of a global war between the us and russia… what a mess si is lol
The election in November 2026 is a headcanon from us to justify Ross being President in BNW, they didn't plan this when they made Secret Invasion.

Latest posts

Back