Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

They say its an Erg variant but looks like Hasslehoff's Nick Fury. Honestly I have no clue.

That stand-in actor (David MacDonald) though, interesting factoid, also played Jane's disgusting father in Doom Patrol.

Now I have two of the most upsetting moments in comic book TV to tangentially tie to X-Men. The other being Syd switching bodies with her mom in Legion s2 ep4 - aka the darkest scene ever done in Marvel cinematic history.
The wiki chose Erg because they think they look alike lol they have been making some pretty subjective placements so far for D&W

Guys, I'm going to make a detailed explanatory video about timelines and time travel for my TikTok account. How do you recommend I present the new revised timeline? As 17315? Or as 10005B until DP&W and place only Logan and New Mutants in 17315 as a potential future branch? I accept any other suggestion or correction

Last edited:

So, in his theory, the FoX-Men universe is recreated, with the difference of Unheroic Logan replace/become the FoX-Men's Logan, as if he always was, consequently erasing the events of Logan in 2029, which could now only occur in the branch of the X-23's variant, seen in DP&W, then The Marvels post-credits scene happens in FoX-Men universe. So there aren't two Logans in the same universe.

Last edited:

So, in his theory, the FoX-Men universe is recreated, with the difference of Unheroic Logan replace/become the FoX-Men's Logan, as if he always was, consequently erasing the events of Logan in 2029, which could now only occur in the branch of the X-23's variant, seen in DP&W, then The Marvels post-credits scene happens in FoX-Men universe. So there aren't two Logans in the same universe.

ok, just watched the whole video, interesting, presented some new perspectives that seem to make sense

So based on this theory, Just like how Days of Future Past erased the original trilogy, Origins, The Wolverine and the original Days of Future Past future. Deadpool & Wolverine erased Logan.

So the timeline will be like this:

- Original Timeline:
• X-Men: First Class
• X-Men Origins: Wolverine
• X-Men
• X2
• X-Men: The Last Stand
• The Wolverine
• X-Men: Days of Future Past

- Revised Timeline:
• X-Men: Apocalypse
• X-Men: Dark Phoenix
• Deadpool
• Deadpool 2
• X-Men: Days of Future Past (Ending)
• Logan

- Recreated Timeline:
• X-Men: Apocalypse
• X-Men: Dark Phoenix
• Deadpool
• Deadpool 2
• X-Men: Days of Future Past (Ending)
• Deadpool & Wolverine
• The Marvels (post-credits scene)

Last edited:
Yeah, but that doesn't make much sense in-universe. Why would Nick Fury help Nova? He wouldn't, he'd be part of the resistance in theory.
Desperate for survival, mankind will resort to anything, even if it means they are promised something.

Last edited:
Someone claimed that the Punisher mentioned in the movie is the War Zone version since he apparently used the same rocket launcher in his movie. I think they are talking about this scene:

But the one featured here is a grenade launcher instead. Could it be that the person was referencing another scene, or maybe it is still a reference even though it is not the same grenade launcher?

I initially assumed that it was the Thomas Jane version, since he is from the same era as Elektra and Blade.

Someone claimed that the Punisher mentioned in the movie is the War Zone version since he apparently used the same rocket launcher in his movie. I think they are talking about this scene:

But the one featured here is a grenade launcher instead. Could it be that the person was referencing another scene, or maybe it is still a reference even though it is not the same grenade launcher?

I initially assumed that it was the Thomas Jane version, since he is from the same era as Elektra and Blade.

The weapon in this scene looks completely different, so if the person was referencing this, then no, this is definitely not the same.

It makes me wonder what happened to all of the low budget Marvel stuff from the 70s, 80s and 90s like the unreleased Fantastic Four film and similar stuff like the tv films

Last edited:
It makes me wonder what happened to all of the low budget Marvel stuff from the 70s, 80s and 90s like the unreleased Fantastic Four film and similar stuff like the tv films
As far as the comics are concerned, Nicholas Hammond's Spider-Man fought against the Inheritors as a part of the Spider-Army in the first Spider-Verse event. You can see his hand, where it is identifiable by his distinctive webshooter.
r_%28Earth-730911%29_from_Spider-Verse_Vol_1_2_001.jpg

70s Hulk appeared in an Alex Ross cover for the 2015 Secret Wars, make of that what you will.
batalla.jpg

Last edited:
Back