Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

The only problem is, when does Logan "start" happening? They better hurry up and get Monica and Deadpool (I assume the only permanent 616 heroes) out of 10005 before all the mutants (and probably similar) die from drinking the anti mutant water (or whatever happened in Logan) or Charles kills the rest off. X-Verse is the same year as us, and Avenger-verse is what, 2026 or 2027 now? And Logan is 2029? Times-a-ticking.

The only problem is, when does Logan "start" happening? They better hurry up and get Monica and Deadpool (I assume the only permanent 616 heroes) out of 10005 before all the mutants (and probably similar) die from drinking the anti mutant water (or whatever happened in Logan) or Charles kills the rest off. X-Verse is the same year as us, and Avenger-verse is what, 2026 or 2027 now? And Logan is 2029? Times-a-ticking.
Not exactly what happens in Logan.

1. Charles kills serveral people in 2028, including "some" of the X-Men. Not all of them are dead.

2. The Mutant-suppressing corn stops humans from producing offsprings with the X gene. No Mutant has been allegedly born for 25 years by 2029. However, we know that some have due to The New Mutants. The Essex Corp picks up mutants before they become known.

Honestly, Logan isn't that bad of a future, apart from the deaths of Logan and Charles. Less mutants mean less chance some crazy person could hypothetically be born with god-like powers and become a terrorist. Mutants aren't inherently bad people but every mutant is definitely a risk to both humans and other mutants, so controversially I kinda respect the corn thing because it doesn't actually hurt anyone. Unfortunately it appears that it was only done so that they could weaponize mutants themselves, typical Mr. Sinister behaviour.

1. Charles kills serveral people in 2028, including "some" of the X-Men. Not all of them are dead.

2. The Mutant-suppressing corn stops humans from producing offsprings with the X gene. No Mutant has been allegedly born for 25 years by 2029. However, we know that some have due to The New Mutants. The Essex Corp picks up mutants before they become known.

Honestly, Logan isn't that bad of a future, apart from the deaths of Logan and Charles. Less mutants mean less chance some crazy person could hypothetically be born with god-like powers and become a terrorist. Mutants aren't inherently bad people but every mutant is definitely a risk to both humans and other mutants, so controversially I kinda respect the corn thing because it doesn't actually hurt anyone. Unfortunately it appears that it was only done so that they could weaponize mutants themselves, typical Mr. Sinister behaviour.
Society would still go down hill by 2054 though

Ah that makes sense I just saw Logan's future elements as a prelude to what we saw in Cables future and even then we only get glimpse of both

Charles kills the X-Men I think exactly a year before the Logan film because the radio at the start says something about a "1 year anniversary" of the incident?

So September 2028, shit goes down in New York town.

Secret Wars probably happens a few months before that.

There's tons of in-character Deadpool promotional material. If someone could find every single one of them, then you could make some kind of argument for it.
I meant to make that comment on the X-Men timeline as a response to using Deadpool promotional material.

I have a question for you guys after seeing DP&W for the 2nd time.

So in the mid credits scene which is basically a tribute video of the marvel Fox projects all of the footage shown in the tribute is from the franchises that appear in this film (e.g. Elektra,Daredevil 2003,X-men,fantastic four)
All except one Fant4stic does this make Fant4stic MCU multiverse canon even though all of the variants in the void make no reference to this specific universe/film ( btw as a side note because silver surfer is in the opening titles of X men 97 I count that as MCU multiverse canon because they reference it in some way shape or form when it is such a niche nod) does the same logical apply to this or am i reading too far into this lol (blade isn't in the mid credits either but he wasn't owned by fox sooooo)

Do you think at some point in the past their was a Johnny Blaze variant before Robbie came along

Do you think at some point in the past their was a Johnny Blaze variant before Robbie came along
I doubt we started getting branches that amounted to pre-existing continuities like the Ghost Rider film universe prior to Endgame. (Runaways and AoS's alternate timelines don't count and AoS's were likely pruned.)

Nic Cage Ghost Rider unfortunately can not be responsible for showing up on the Sacred Timeline and giving Robbie the Spirit of Vengeance.

EDIT: Variant as in a variant to the MCU? Or a Sacred Timeline version? Yes to the latter, if you watched AoS.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back