Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Not going to lie I'm kind of curious on the whereabouts of Dolph Lundgren's Punisher and David Hassehoff's Nick Fury are they in the void or are they still protecting their own universes

Saw the leaked DD: BA Trailer. Twas badass.

For those wondering: The tone is darker than Echo's and more in line with the Netflix side.

The trailer starts with White Tiger (Hector Ayala) in jail after killing three attempted rapists harassing a woman alone in the subway. One of which he knocks in front of a passing train, splattering the thug.

We even see Matt as Daredevil the angriest he has ever been pummeling someone (either Bullseye or the new Graffiti artist villain) to near death seemingly.

Final part in the trailer is Kingpin talking to Matt at a diner, Matt reminding him of the promise he made all those years ago. Fisk then insinuates he isn't afraid to tell people who he is anymore. Matt's face slowly turns to a frown.

Last edited:
Only if the opening scene is immediately following TV series' finale with Blade randomly popping up behind this guy to impale him - thus eradicating the last of the vampires on his timeline.

Marcus van Sciver: "How long you been working for Blade?!" (gets impaled from behind)

Blade: "Long enough."

I think there was a dirty cop turned vampire who got away in that show too, but Blade could have just killed him offscreen.

That'd be hilarious.

For those wondering: The tone is darker than Echo's and more in line with the Netflix side.

The trailer starts with White Tiger (Hector Ayala) in jail after killing three attempted rapists harassing a woman alone in the subway. One of which he knocks in front of a passing train, splattering the thug.

We even see Matt as Daredevil the angriest he has ever been pummeling someone (either Bullseye or the new Graffiti artist villain) to near death seemingly.

Final part in the trailer is Kingpin talking to Matt at a diner, Matt reminding him of the promise he made all those years ago. Fisk then insinuates he isn't afraid to tell people who he is anymore. Matt's face slowly turns to a frown.
There's more moments in the trailer than that, but wanted to list a few highlights to give a sense of the grim tone they're going for.

I still sticking with my theory that failure Wolverine came from The Gifted timeline and the reason why humanity killed the X-Men (while Logan 'drowned his sorrows') is because Logan decided against killing Phoenix Jean in The Last Stand. She caused more destruction and chaos before finally dying - but with a much greater cost.
——————
Eclipse (Marco Diaz): "The Brotherhood, The X-Men, we don't know if they exist anymore!"
——————
Trask Industries 'closes' in 2006 - which is actually a front to re-strategize their plans for the Sentinel program. The July 15th incident occurs 7 years after that, presumably when the X-Men were killed by pissed off humans while Logan was still out getting drunk.

(And I guess Legion is in a timeline where Xavier decided to commit himself at an institution sometime after graduation; having never met Mystique in the 1940s.)

Last edited:
Based on the fact the showrunner explicitly said that The Gifted took place in the original timeline (but also many statements that it doesn't + unique reality number), Earth-17372, to me, must be some sort of branch of Earth-10005. Yeah, I think that theory is fun and makes sense.

Last edited:

Graviton-destroyed Earth revealed as "Earth-17516"

@Starvel

Latest posts

Back