Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

A sequel to Hasselhoffs Nick Fury where they adapt the Marcus Johnson character from the comics is a cool idea too. And a legacy sequel styled comic to Lundgren's Punisher set in the modern day would be a pretty good idea as well

I could see these working as comics or Disney+ movies that sort of work the DC's animated movies, although they would probably work better as comics

I was actually thinking that new TVA comic might be a continuation of Channing's Gambit, since he's the only one that doesn't really have a homeworld (that we know of, at least), so he'd fit right in.

Dafne Keen confirmed in an interview that the X-23 in Deadpool & Wolverine is the same one from Logan. It's not a variant.

Why she is pruned to the Void, since she is not a variant?
What makes somebody a "variant" when all universes are created equal? The TVA would have no reason to prune a hypothetical diverged Earth-17315 Laura than they would the actual Earth-17315 Laura. Her being in the void doesn't make her a different version of the character, because a "variant" that experienced the exact same version of events and is the only continuation is actually the exact same version because there's nothing we can say they branched off from.

What does her being pruned contradict from the events of Logan? There is no answer, and she's a continuation of that movie, thus she IS the same version. If there was a storyline that made it impossible for our Laura to be pruned that's one thing, but there isn't. Deadpool and Wolverine were both pruned and yet we don't say that Wade in D&W is a separate version of the character.

Last edited:
According to this article on the Marvel website the comics TVA will be combined with the MCUs TVA https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/tva-comic-series-katharyn-blair-pere-perez-sdcc-2024#
But by blending, do they mean that the two teams will canonically merge or that the comic TVA will simply be modelled after the MCU version? It would be interesting if it is the former. Kevin Feige announcing this might give strength to the former theory, but who knows?

The article does say something about a mysterious all knowing entity so this could possibly be Loki after he became God of Stories in the Loki show

The article does say something about a mysterious all knowing entity so this could possibly be Loki after he became God of Stories in the Loki show
Also, it's written by Loki's writer, so that strenghtens the possibility that it could be connected, but like I said, who knows?

Also, it's written by Loki's writer, so that strenghtens the possibility that it could be connected, but like I said, who knows?
The TVA HQ is shown to be a infinite place so their could be multiple storylines taking place at the same time without ever crossing paths

What makes somebody a "variant" when all universes are created equal? The TVA would have no reason to branch a hypothetical diverged Earth-17315 Laura than they would the actual Earth-17315 Laura. Her being in the void doesn't make her a different version of the character, because a "variant" that experienced the exact same version of events and is the only continuation is actually the exact same version because there's nothing we can say they branched off from.

What does her being pruned contradict from the events of Logan? There is no answer, and she's a continuation of that movie, thus she IS the same version. If there was a storyline that made it impossible for our Laura to be pruned that's one thing, but there isn't. Deadpool and Wolverine were both pruned and yet we don't say that Wade in D&W is a separate version of the character.
Possibly Paradox tried to recruit her to Sacred Timeline, before Deadpool, but after informing her that her universe was dying, she declines, and he pruned her, end up in the Void and joining the Resistence.

I think Blade, Elektra, Johnny and Gambit, etc are pruned to the Void when He Who Remains are in charge (when TVA took care of the entire multiverse, before take care only of 616, before HWR create the Time Loom), X-23 probably recently pruned to the Void, after Loki S2, when Paradox are in charge of FoX-Men universe, before of course Deadpool & Wolverine.

I think Paradox probably went to the Void, without being pruned, with TemPad, and made a deal with Cassandra and Pyro, as seen in the movie.

Last edited:
Ryan Reynolds basically just confirmed yesterday that they planned on Nic Cage as Ghost Rider and Fan4stic appearing - but it came down to cost.
Just wondering where you saw cost affiliated with the decision? I read that Reynolds kept oddly tight-lipped about why Nic Cage didn't appear, leading me to suspect at least the rumors might be correct about a Nic Cage Ghost Rider appearance in the future.

Just wondering where you saw cost affiliated with the decision? I read that Reynolds kept oddly tight-lipped about why Nic Cage didn't appear, leading me to suspect at least the rumors might be correct about a Nic Cage Ghost Rider appearance in the future.

Only if the opening scene is immediately following TV series' finale with Blade randomly popping up behind this guy to impale him - thus eradicating the last of the vampires on his timeline.

Marcus van Sciver: "How long you been working for Blade?!" (gets impaled from behind)

Blade: "Long enough."

I think there was a dirty cop turned vampire who got away in that show too, but Blade could have just killed him offscreen.

Latest posts

Back