Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Do you think at some point in the past their was a Johnny Blaze variant before Robbie came along

There's tons of in-character Deadpool promotional material. If someone could find every single one of them, then you could make some kind of argument for it.
I used to maintain a doc with all I could find, maybe I have it in my drive somewhere, though I stopped after the Deadpool reacts to Cruella Trailer, will check later

Is the series *The Gifted* now set in the *Deadpool* timeline?
They say its an Erg variant but looks like Hasslehoff's Nick Fury. Honestly I have no clue.

That stand-in actor (David MacDonald) though, interesting factoid, also played Jane's disgusting father in Doom Patrol.

Now I have two of the most upsetting moments in comic book TV to tangentially tie to X-Men. The other being Syd switching bodies with her mom in Legion s2 ep4 - aka the darkest scene ever done in Marvel cinematic history.

Last edited:
They say its an Erg variant but looks like Hasslehoff's Nick Fury. Honestly I have no clue.

That stand-in actor (David MacDonald) though, interesting factoid, also played Jane's disgusting father in Doom Patrol.

Now I have two of the most upsetting moments in comic book TV to tangentially tie to X-Men. The other being Syd switching bodies with her mom in Legion s2 ep4 - aka the darkest scene ever done in Marvel cinematic history.
Neither Nick Fury nor Erg would probably work for Nova though... hm.

My take on the fact why the OG X-Men/Elektra/Daredevil/Punisher villains all look similar but not identical to their previous film appearances is that they are all variants from their respective film franchises and that they wanted them to look roughly the same age when the original actors played them (so Vinny jones would look too old if his juggernaut was supposed to be pruned at the same time as The last stand in 2006)

Also I'm now confused about the Nick fury 1998 variant because his suit looks very similar to the David Hasselhoff Nick fury.

So does that mean that fant4stic and Nick Fury agent of shield is multiverse canon?

Back