Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

View attachment 2431

Wouldn't the viewing order be more like this:

Earth-10005
X-Men: First Class (1962)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1979)
X-Men (2004)
X2 (2004)
X-Men: The Official Game (2005?)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
The Wolverine (2013)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (10005-2023 scenes only)

Earth-17315
X-Men: First Class (1962)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (1973 scenes)
X-Men: Apocalypse (1983)
Dark Phoenix (1992)
Deadpool (2016)
Deadpool: No Good Deed (2017?)
Deadpool 2 (2018)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (17315-2023 scenes only)
The Marvels (post-credits scene) (2023?)
Deadpool and Wolverine (2024 scenes only)
The New Mutants (2026)
Logan (2029)
Deadpool and Wolverine (2029 scenes only)
Yeah, but you have the Earths reversed, according to DP&W.

Looks like the wiki is still working on deciding on their placements and such for D&W. But ->

It looks like they are treating all the heroes as the versions from their movies/earths, while assigning all the villains as variants, similar to what they did for NWH I believe. They are currently still deciding whether or not to change the Earth # to align so all post-DoFP movies will be 10005 and all pre-DoFP movies will have an alt. designation. Just an FYI! Don't shoot the messenger!!

Just have them all as Earth-10005 for wiki purposes. They are based on exclusively the MCU franchise so they don't have to use the canon numbers.

Just have them all as Earth-10005 for wiki purposes. They are based on exclusively the MCU franchise so they don't have to use the canon numbers.
I should have been more specific sorry, I am referencing the Marvel Database and they do all comics and MCU and more. They are also the ones who do the TRN numberings. They have been using the Marvel Appendix and comics as reference in the arguments but the final numbering argument is pretty split atm.

I don't see why the Earth-10005 thing is a problem for them. They already ignore Earth-616 and Earth-688. Regardless, their wiki decision doesn't affect the facts of the X-Men numbering system.

Maybe it's Earth-10005B. Or rather, in order of timeline creation:

Earth-10005/Original Timeline
X-Men: First Class
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Wolverine: Unleashed Extended Edition
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Start)

2023 > 2023

Earth-?????/Alternate Original Timeline
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Wolverine: Unleashed Extended Edition
X-Men: Days of Future Past

2023 > 1973

Earth-66250/Cable's Timeline
X-Men: Apocalypse
X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Deadpool
Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut

2054 > 2018

Earth-?????/Wade (Deadpool) Dies Timeline
Deadpool

2018 > 2018

Earth-41633/Wade (Deadpool) Lives Timeline
Deadpool

2018 > 2018

Earth-17315/Venessa Lives Timeline
Deadpool
The New Mutants
Logan

2018 > 2018

Earth-?????/Peter Lives Timeline
Deadpool

2018 (Revised Timeline) > 1979 (Original Timeline)

Earth-18315/Wade (Weapon XI) Dies Timeline
X-Men: Origins: Wolverine

2018 > 2010

Earth-?????/Ryan Reynolds Dies Timeline

2018 > 1989

Earth-?????/Baby Adolf Hitler Timeline

203X -> 2024 (Vanessa Lives Timeline)

Earth-10005B/Deadpool & Wolverine Timeline
Deadpool
Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut (Vanessa Lives)
Deadpool & Wolverine

(Note: TVA view Logan as Earth-10005 because it is the future, but once the timeline regenerated, it was changed from a potential future to Earth-17315)

Personally, I think that's too complicated myself. I'd rather view Logan as the absolute untouchable future.

I look at minor or brief ripples, like Deadpool attempting, then giving up on, offing baby Adolf, as not even creating a branched timeline.

Like Mac said on Agents of Shield to not create a branch: "Ripples, not waves."

Any attempt at time travel should create a branch (except fixed loops, like Runaways S3 - they were always in the past). I think Mack was just wrong.

...or rather, it creates a branch but with so few differences it might as well be the same reality even though it isn't.

Last edited:
I feel like the wiki should just name the revised timeline Earth-10005B if they're going to continue calling Logan a potential future (at least there's a potential area to branch from now, unlike before - I don't think potential futures should be separate realities in non-sliding timelines). They should move The New Mutants to Earth-17315 really.

Any attempt at time travel should create a branch (except fixed loops, like Runaways S3 - they were always in the past). I think Mack was just wrong.

...or rather, it creates a branch but with so few differences it might as well be the same reality even though it isn't.
Here's why I disagree:
1722455743625.png
Until those Chronicoms started talking to the Malick HYDRA guy, what happened prior in that final AoS season was fixed into the timeline, due to the changes not being as major enough to branch.

Here's why I disagree:
View attachment 2433
Until those Chronicoms started talking to the Malick HYDRA guy, what happened prior in that final AoS season was fixed into the timeline, due to the changes not being as major enough to branch.
That's false. The lighthouse was abandoned in 1972 in Earth-199999. In the history altered by the Chronicoms, they were attacked in 1973. It is speculation that the two events have any relation to begin with.

That's false. The lighthouse was abandoned in 1972 in Earth-199999. In the history altered by the Chronicoms, they were attacked in 1973. It is speculation that the two events have any relation to begin with.
On Screenrant's part? It's been years and I can barely remember things from a year ago yet alone four years.

Nothing is confirmed, it is theorized to be 10005 or 17315 (depending on what classification people are referring to) but basically the current X-Men timeline at the end of Deadpool and Wolverine but only time will tell
If it wasn't the main X-Men timeline, that's worse than not making Sinister Strange the evil Dr Strange from What If.
"Similar but 1% different" timelines are convoluted and strengthen my distaste for multiverses. Limit that sh*t.

If it wasn't the main X-Men timeline, that's worse than not making Sinister Strange the evil Dr Strange from What If.
"Similar but 1% different" timelines are convoluted and strengthen my distaste for multiverses. Limit that sh*t.
I'd be surprised if that wasn't the plan and they bring them all together to save their universe in Doomsday. Monica then acts as sort of a connection between 10005 and 616.

Latest posts

Back