Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Mmmh...no?
Maybe they didn't have time or left them for later and forgot to watch them?
I never watched any X-Men movie until I was 17.
Same, though it was because I was over 17 when the first one released. LOL.

Aren't Warzone and 2004 the same continuity?
Nope. Frank's family died on a boat pier in 2004's version and in War Zone they died in a park.
Frank's family was also different as he had two kids in one and only one kid in another.

As for the Punisher films being truly in this live-action side of the multiverse...I don't know.
They seem to hint towards it, but The Russian is played by a different looking actor; maybe he's from the War Zone timeline I dunno.
I would say anything pre-Blade on live-action film/TV from the 40s serial for Captain America to Power Pack TV pilot and Hasslehoff Nick Fury are NOT branches of the MCU.

Also, Mutant X and Man-Thing I wouldn't count either.

By the way, are we including the Punisher films in the MCU multiverse now based on Deadpool and Wolverine? If so, which Punisher universes?
personally i include the
2004 film as the russian from that film is working with nova

Except he looks nothing like him and is played by a different actor. I agree with Selfish, I'd rather say he's the War Zone version. He isn't, but hypothetically I'd rather that than '04 based on what we know.
Agreed, unless we get any confirmation on which Punisher was mentioned, we should see his as an unidentified variant.

Last edited:
None of the mutants, Bullseye, etc, who appeared in the Void, working for Cassandra, resemble their movies counterparts, they are different actors (except Pyro and Sabretooth), so they are probably variants of the characters, not the "originals".

None of the mutants, Bullseye, etc, who appeared in the Void, working for Cassandra, resemble their movies counterparts (except Pyro and Sabretooth), so they are probably variants of the characters, not the "originals".
Toad. Azazel. And we know they are all Variants

Toad was not played by Ray Park?! Oh wow, I just relised that
He was played by this guy

When do you think Cassandra, her mutant allies, Bullseye, Russian, Elektra, Blade, X-23, Human Torch, etc, were pruned into the Void by TVA?, probably before Loki S1, but I think before He Who Remains isolated the Sacred Timeline from the rest of the multiverse, the TVA only monitored 616 and their branches in Loki S1, but after S2, they started monitored all multiverse again after Loki's tree, the Fox universe doesn't make part of Loki's tree, same with Raimiverse, Webbverse, 60s Fantastic Four, Earth-838, etc. What do you think?

Last edited:
So, I think He Who Remains create TVA, with Alioth help, to move away the other Kangs, to finish Multiverse War, but before he create the Temporal Loom, they monitored the entire multiverse (FoX-Men universe, Blade universe, Fox Daredevil, Raimiverse, Webbverse, Venomverse, etc), but he decides to isolate one universe from the rest of multiverse, with the temporal loom, to be just 616 (Sacred Timeline), after Loki S2, they returned to see the entire multiverse, as seen in Deadpool & Wolverine, makes sense?

It is possible that in the Void, they have two separate ''kingdoms'', that of the Lokis and that of Cassandra.

thanos-perfectlybalanced.gif
Just to be a little more specific (not counting the flashbacks in the earlier movies), I think it's:

First Class
Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X2
Last Stand
The Wolverine
The Gifted S01 & S02 (Optional)
Days of Future Past 1973 parts
Apocalypse
Dark Phoenix
Deadpool
Deadpool 2
New Mutants
Days of Future Past 2023 parts
Deadpool and Wolverine
The Marvels post credits
Logan

I actually don't think anything was changed in Logan from DP&W.
Wouldn't the viewing order be more like this:

Earth-10005
X-Men: First Class (1962)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1979)
X-Men (2004)
X2 (2004)
X-Men: The Official Game (2005?)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
The Wolverine (2013)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (10005-2023 scenes only)

Earth-17315
X-Men: Days of Future Past (1973 scenes)
X-Men: Apocalypse (1983)
Dark Phoenix (1992)
Deadpool (2016)
Deadpool: No Good Deed (2017?)
Deadpool 2 (2018)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (17315-2023 scenes only)
The Marvels (post-credits scene) (2023?)
Deadpool and Wolverine (2024 scenes only)
The New Mutants (2026)
Logan (2029)
Deadpool and Wolverine (2029 scenes only)

View attachment 2431

Wouldn't the viewing order be more like this:

Earth-10005
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1979)
X-Men (2004)
X2 (2004)
X-Men: The Official Game (2005?)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
The Wolverine (2013)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (10005-2023 scenes only)

Earth-17315
X-Men: Days of Future Past (1973 scenes)
X-Men: Apocalypse (1983)
Dark Phoenix (1992)
Deadpool (2016)
Deadpool: No Good Deed (2017?)
Deadpool 2 (2018)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (17315-2023 scenes only)
The Marvels (post-credits scene) (2023?)
Deadpool and Wolverine (2024 scenes only)
The New Mutants (2026)
Logan (2029)
Deadpool and Wolverine (2029 scenes only)
yes but u have to put logan before deadpool 2

yk the start of the movie spoils the end of Logan.

Back