Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

And, if that wasn't enough:

1959 - X-Men First Class: The High Hand #1
1962 - X-Men: First Class
1979 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine
2003 - X-Men
2003 - X-Men the Movie: iConnect Special #1, "A Rogue By Any Other Name"
2003 - X-Men 2: Wolverine #1
2003 - X-Men 2: Nightcrawler #1
2003 - X2: X-Men United
2005 - X-Men: The Official Game
2006 - X-Men: The Last Stand
2013 - The Wolverine: Unleashed Extended Edition
2013 - The Bent Bullet: JFK and the Mutant Conspiracy
2018 - 25 Moments in the Struggle between X-Men and Humans
2023 - Trask Industries: Your Future
1973 - X-Men: Days of Future Past
1982 - In the Footsteps of... En Sabah Nur
1983 - Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters TV Commercial
1983 - X-Men: Apocalypse: Stan Lee Voicemail Message
1983 - Fables of the Flush & Fabulous
1983 - X-Men: Apocalypse
1983 - X-Men: Apocalypse: Xavier's School for the Gifted Campus Tour
1992 - X-Men: Dark Pheonix
2016 - Deadpool
2016 - Sky Fibre and X-MEN Apocalypse TV Ad - Extended Cut
2017 - No Good Deed
2018 - Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut
2024 - Deadpool & Wolverine
2026 - Laura.mov
2026 - The New Mutants
2026 - The Marvels
2029 - Logan
omg I have never seen the sky fiber ad, is it correct to say that it is 2016 in the revised timeline?

Wow, that's an awesome commercial. Guess, I've never seen it before, since I'm in the USA.

Sorry for rambling but basically I was having trouble what film to put last in my X-men order before it collides with the MCU in DP&W and after watching it and thinking about it I landed on putting Deadpool 2 at the end after Logan but that didn't sit right with me because Logan occurs just over a decade later than Deadpool 2.
But because Deadpool 2 has time travel and overwriting the future of cables world I thought it overwrites Logan and Deadpool and Vanessa are dead in that timeline but the more I thought about it the more I realised that Deadpool's time travel shenanigans don't affect the timeline with Logan dying in 2029, the TVA does.

Think about it Mr. Paradox says that wades use of cables time watch is NOT the reason they bring him to the tva it has something to do with the MCU's future not wade messing with the past. But if the tva didn't take wade then his timeline (the one with Logan at the end of it) would die without wade knowing about it but because the tva went BACK in time to 2024 to take wade before he was gone forever due to temporal decay and tell him the situation that then leaves us with a slightly changed timeline with 2 wolverines and 2 X-23s by 2029 and then they become the new anchor beings. (I know Laura isn't one but the new variant wolverine certainly is)

So that would leave us with the true X-men timeline:

First Class
Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X2
Last Stand
The Wolverine
The Gifted S01 & S02 (Optional but I count it)
Days of Future Past
Apocalypse
Dark Phoenix
Deadpool
Deadpool 2
New Mutants
Logan

(MCU after endgame)

Deadpool & Wolverine (TVA jumps back to 2024 to bring in wade about his timeline dying, inadvertently fixes it and changes the timeline slightly,so there is now a revised version of Logan (2017 film) instead of the original cut)
u can't put logan last. The start of Deadpool 2 spoils the end of logan.

u can't put logan last. The start of Deadpool 2 spoils the end of logan.
As does Deadpool & Wolverine. But at this point, who hasn't already seen it, or at least knows what happens? Besides, we are only putting it there based on the year it takes place.

Is it confirmed that Wade goes to 2029 to dig up Logan, or is that "wishful thinking"? Because some people online are saying that the movie is saying that it's been retconned that Logan has already died by the time DP&W starts. I forget, was Wade surprised that Logan dies in Logan when he was at the TVA? I'm thinking there are sorta two Deadpools, the one in the movie that doesn't know what is going to happen, and the one outside of the movie, who talks to the audience and knows what we know.

As does Deadpool & Wolverine. But at this point, who hasn't already seen it, or at least knows what happens? Besides, we are only putting it there based on the year it takes place.

Is it confirmed that Wade goes to 2029 to dig up Logan, or is that "wishful thinking"? Because some people online are saying that the movie is saying that it's been retconned that Logan has already died by the time DP&W starts. I forget, was Wade surprised that Logan dies in Logan when he was at the TVA? I'm thinking there are sorta two Deadpools, the one in the movie that doesn't know what is going to happen, and the one outside of the movie, who talks to the audience and knows what we know.
There's no reason to think it wasn't 2029 or later. Wade knows about it because he breaks the fourth wall. When the TVA tells him about Logan being the anchor being, he's suprised about that, but not surprised that Logan is dead.

Last edited:

Pretty sure Logan has to be 2029 from directors' comments and the 25 years of no new mutants.

Considering Deadpool knew about Logan in Deadpool 2 and the TVA time portals jump space & time I think it's safe to assume he jumped to 2029 or after (due to decomposition)

It is literally impossible that either film is set in anything but 2029 and 2024 respectively.

ik a lot of people who never watched the X-Men movies.

2003 - X-Men
2016 - Deadpool
2017 - No Good Deed
2026 - Laura.mov
2026 - The New Mutants
2026 - The Marvels
2029 - Logan
tbh i think this order is great. U just have to put logan before Deadpool 2 and Deadpool & Wolverine at the end (not talking as to when they are set but on how to watch them.)

2003 - X-Men
2016 - Deadpool
2017 - No Good Deed
2026 - Laura.mov
2026 - The New Mutants
2026 - The Marvels
2029 - Logan
I saw in other places that the first two X Men movies are either set in 2003 or 2004 so which one is it

Who does the black Bullseye represent? Certainly not Colin Farrell? wikipedia (I know...) says "Characters portrayed by undisclosed actors include Azazel, Bullseye, Callisto, Lady Deathstrike, Psylocke, and Toad." Pretty sure that Toad and Azazel were the original actors and Psylocke was recast, but not sure on the others. I do know that Juggernaut, The Russian and The Blob were all recast.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back