Batman/Superman Anthology Timelines

Central City was referenced in Echoes #3. Jesus Christ, this is the worst release schedule ever.
Restored after CW's Crisis or DCEU's Flashpoint?

I dunno if we're to take the 89 comics as canon to the live-action multiverse and if "Earth-789" is just the overall numbering through the whole multiverse (not just the local live-action ones?)...that would mean CW's Anti-Monitor couldn't possibly do harm to any Earth outside of the local multiverse?

This is confusing.

Restored after CW's Crisis or DCEU's Flashpoint?

I dunno if we're to take the 89 comics as canon to the live-action multiverse and if "Earth-789" is just the overall numbering through the whole multiverse (not just the local live-action ones?)...that would mean CW's Anti-Monitor couldn't possibly do harm to any Earth outside of the local multiverse?

This is confusing.

what if...
Earth 7890?

Over 50% of the way in. Considering that Basil Karlo has started impersonating the Joker throughout the book, and apparently Jack Napier's corpse that was buried ISN'T HIS (leading Batman to suspect Joker is alive and thus likely to buy into Clayface's acting), it makes me wonder how Jack could manage to convince people he's the real Joker after his resurrection during Red Mask's multiversal travel to Earth-789, since I'm assuming that Clayface fooled everyone years prior. Well, in the 2019 Crisis, it seemed people were convinced at least.

Small timeline issues:
-It is mentioned that Bruce didn't go out on consecutive nights during Batman (1989).
-It is mentioned that Batman has had a short career, despite the fact that he has supposedly been active since 1979, seen in Superman '78 #3.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back