X-Men Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Revised & Original)

Damn, now I want timelines covering the 1940s-1990s Marvel Live-Action universes just because. I actually have watched most of Dr. Strange (1978), and am hoping to finish it soon. It's... a hard watch, I would say. Morgan le Fay is trying to seduce Doctor Strange for some reason...

The Incredible Hulk, The Amazing Spider-Man and Toei Spider-Man would be the big ones anyway. This doesn't have to do with the MLAM timelines thread by the way, it's just an interesting idea.

Also, Earth-616 Iron Man has an Exo-Man (Amongus) suit from the 1977 Exo-Man film, which is commonly confused to be a 1970s Iron Man due to a fan video or something. Either way, Exo-Man has nothing to do with Marvel, I just thought it was funny how they referenced it.
1000008059.jpg

This is just hypotheticals by the way, there ain't any ideas or plans for any of this, it's just a bit of musing.

Just change the dates in the comic to match the series then. The Punisher (2004)'s prequel comic contradicts it's September 2003 placement and yet I would still keep it canon.
Sounds like what you have to do with the two live-action GI Joe movies (not Snake-Eyes) with it's tie-in material, since the 2nd film takes place in just under 2 weeks after the first film - but if you ignore the "weeks later" stamps in the tie-in comics it fits day-by-day barely.

Sounds like what you have to do with the two live-action GI Joe movies (not Snake-Eyes) with it's tie-in material, since the 2nd film takes place in just under 2 weeks after the first film - but if you ignore the "weeks later" stamps in the tie-in comics it fits day-by-day barely.
A quick skimming through these, here's the order of those in-between stories:
1.) Operation H.I.S.S. comic - Cobra Commander and Destro remain captured, Storm Shadow is discovered to be alive. (Also, substitute the "weeks later"s for "hours later" in the story and there's no discrepancies.)
2.) G.I. JOE: Rise of Cobra (sequel video game) - Baroness escapes but game ends with her recaptured, while Cobra Commander and Destro escape
3.) G.I. JOE: Retaliation Prequel comic - ...I can't find info about the last two issues, so I'll assume Storm Shadow gets away at the end. BUT, he is now leader of the Red Ninja clan which he is shown to be still leading in the...
4.) Operation H.I.S.S. animated shorts - Baroness escapes at the start, but by the end Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander, implicitly Baroness AND Destro offscreen(?), all recaptured by the end

Then there's the 2nd film. Honestly, I can easily interpret the timespan of these 4 stories as happening as under 10 days tbh.

G.I. JOE: Rise of Cobra (film) - August 9-11th, 2015
Operation H.I.S.S. (comic) - August 11-13th, 2015
G.I. JOE: Rise of Cobra (video game) - August 13 - 14th, 2015
G.I. JOE: Retaliation Prequel (comic) - August 14-16th, 2015(?; I don't own the trade paperback)
Operation H.I.S.S. (animated shorts) - August 16-17th, 2015
G.I. JOE: Retaliation (film) - August 17-21st, 2015
^ here's what I had to do, last year.

Back