UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

Well....it's just the introduction. It's not that difficult. Lindy could write that one Saturday morning.

I don't know what the delays are about....but in his defense it's prety damn hard to write a comic. Especially when its forced to fit into continuity. Top it off with re-writes.

And while I write this excuse post. I really could care less. I can't even remember when the first 2 issues came out. I know it's been a year since I've seen an issue.

One month away from the two year anniversary of Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk 2!

Everyone bring presents!

Wow...I didn't realize.

I'm going to make t-shirts for WWC that say "I'd Rather Wait for Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 Than Read Ultimates 3 #2"

Can it be?!?

From CBR.com:

C.B. Cebulski noted that Damon Lindelof has turned in all the scripts for "Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine" and that the Leinil Francis Yu will begin drawing it as soon as he's finished "Secret Invasion."

:shock:

Last edited:
Let's put this into context then,

Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine #2 was released February 22nd 2006, the same week as Ultimate Spider-Man #90!

By the time #3 comes out it'll have been 3 years, and by the time it's finished it will have been nearly 3 and a half years

[crotchety old man]Bah! I don't even care anymore![/crotchety old man]

I do. The first two issues were extremely well done and I'm actually excited to see it continue.

Also arent we supposed to see the ultimization of a character in this series, She-Hulk i bet.

It probably doesn't matter as we never see these characters introduced in these minis anyway. Where's Falcon and Captain Marvel? Too brilliantly ultimized characters and to my knowledge never seen again. And since this mini happened before a lot of the current stuff and She-Hulk's not in there either... I guess she'll be forgotten about as well.

Latest posts

Back