Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good call Nur.

Hey everyone. I'm TheMWoF and I don't **** around. :wink:
You need to keep JTG's skull on top of your dresser, just to taunt him.

MWOF: Whats it like up there ****cheese?

JTG: I'll swallow your soul!

MWOF: Sure you will. Right after you grow a new body. ****cheese.

WHERE AM I?!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, great issues, but I would like to make a little bit more than a cameo appearance.

Ultimate E said:

Hang in there E, your E-Men are trying to figure out a way to bring you back, they just get a little sidetracked, thats all

Baxter said:
You need to keep JTG's skull on top of your dresser, just to taunt him.

MWOF: Whats it like up there ****cheese?

JTG: I'll swallow your soul!

MWOF: Sure you will. Right after you grow a new body. ****cheese.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ultxon said:
WHERE AM I?!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, great issues, but I would like to make a little bit more than a cameo appearance.

You're still in a coma from Projects arc. Your robot body is still lying in Rene's lab in Ultimate Central.

GO MWoF!!!

I knew he could do it. I mean, JTG's a ****ing skeleton. It ain't that hard to defeat him...

Nurhachi said:
MWOF then smashed up JTG's skeletal body with the spade until it could not reattach itself and got the townspeople to bury them in different places while MWOF went to JTG's skull.

How'd the people pick the parts up without dying? If it can go through suits and stuff. Did they all have spades?

Nice issue though.

Cover21.jpg

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #21: ATTACK OF THE DEAD

A country has been killed and if the United Nations dont surrender the world to Slimjim, it will suffer the same fate. How are the Avatars and the E-Men gonna be able to respond to that? Surrender? or fight?

Do you really need to ask?

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
Cover21.jpg

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #21: ATTACK OF THE DEAD

A country has been killed and if the United Nations dont surrender the world to Slimjim, it will suffer the same fate. How are the Avatars and the E-Men gonna be able to respond to that? Surrender? or fight?

Do you really need to ask?

:lol:

Something tells me that the end of this arc will see President Goodwill/Dr. Strangefate. The Cabinet has to be doing something while everyones out of country.

Latest posts

Back