Timeline Hub

wait! Didn't Superman and Batman found Kara in the Superman/Batman comic series?

Sooooooo.... there are 2 karas on New Earth, cool
Wait, there is:
1- A non-Supergirl Kara
2- A non-Kara Supergirl
3- A Supergirl Kara
all three of them, in New Earth?

Good bloody luck, lol. Good bloody luck. It'll be interesting how you match sliding timelines up.
yeah that's going to be my main headache so i'll be open to input when i get there

right now i have my first drafts for both still in separate fixed and sliding pages but im planning on trying to find some way of reconciling this in a way that doesnt break up stories too much

i've been thinking about breaking down the marvel time math of 4 irl years being a marvel year all the way down to months weeks and days and seeing if that kinda works

also i have some animated and video game stuff im doing too

someone here said something about a ubisoft multiverse timeline and i said i had assassin's creed stuff i'm doing so if someone could just elaborate on the other ubisoft universes i'll see about doing that at the same time

There's also a few easter eggs in Watch Dogs to Assassins Creed such as outright having a character that is part of the Assassins Brotherhood that appeared in Watch Dogs Legion, also good luck placing Legion in a year considering it has dates from all over the place

Last edited:
Has anyone read the second idw transformers continuity, and if so was there any specified time setting beyond "the road to/the great war"?

I saw someone on Reddit saying that the prologue happens in 2029 but the main game happens in 2030
when i wrote up my own timeline for Assassins creed i settled on 2029 for Watch_dogs Legion, although I can't remember why. I think it was based on some in-universe documents and also stuff from the books

I dont think a whole year passes between the prologue and the maingame tho

Latest posts

Back