Timeline Hub

Im trying to connect almost Every media,filme,game ,etc into one timeline,one universe,but with a few branches in the timeline,but the main goal is fit Everything possible in one main timeline.This Universe , called Ultimate Universe , Will have rethinking And some changes in event,characters ,dates.

I want some help into something.. i want to make ALL Spiderman From Movies ,cartoons And games fits in the same Universe How Can i do that ? Well i have some ideas And you can help me . There is more than one spiderman,the spiderman noir is in 30s , there is a spiderman in 60s-70 s ,And there is Peter Parker begining his carrer in 2005 .

Spiderman (2002) is the begining , Amazing spiderman comes after It , then comes Amazing spiderman 2. Avengers and Amazing spiderman 2 happens in 2007. Spiderman 2 in 2008 , spiderman 3 in 2009. Civil War And homecoming in 2012 ,he Will not be in High School.

Daredevil From 2003 happens in 2012 ,before that is his series.And Spiderman the New Animated Series happens in This year too.

Infinity War is in 2016

Endgame in 2022 ,Far From Home,no way home all in 2022.

2024- Spiderman Shatered Dimensions

2025- Spiderman into the spiderverse, Peter B Parker is the same Peter From the main timeline.

Spiderman Edge Of Time

Across the Spiderverse

2029 - Spiderman (PS4)

2030 - Spiderman 2 (PS5)

I want to fit spetacular spiderman but i think he could be in a branch timeline and Still be connected due to spiderverse cameo .Marvel's Spiderman (2017) could be in the Future with Peter son .

Ultimate spiderman ( tv show) , i dont like It so os in a alternate timeline.

Spiderman (1994) , i dont know If fits in the main universe, And If i put him o would like to put ALL Animated Universe .

would love to see a Star Wars Canon Timestamp Timeline, the one here is not. Also, a Canon/Legends one would be awemazing!

So guys my Back to the Future timeline is on Hold as we are in 2024 and 100% next year they will release the 40th anniversary blue ray. So i'll just wait that.

What i wanna do now is start my X-Files Timeline.

The only problems about that are the followings:

• Millennium was never released in streaming so i have to buy the DVD. If you know a streaming site, even in english, don't care if it isn't my native language, it would be a great help.
  • The Long Gunmen was never released in italy, so i have to buy the DVD, and so it will take more time to add it as for Millennium above. Again if you know some streaming platforms i can use could be of great help!
  • The Short Stories Collections: "The Truth is Out There" and "Secret Agendas" aren't on internet archive and costs too much tbh, for buy them. If u posses them or a PDF it would be nice if u could help me, to tell me when the stories in these 2 collections are set.
  • Everything else should be Ok!

So guys my Back to the Future timeline is on Hold as we are in 2024 and 100% next year they will release the 40th anniversary blue ray. So i'll just wait that.

What i wanna do now is start my X-Files Timeline.

The only problems about that are the followings:

• Millennium was never released in streaming so i have to buy the DVD. If you know a streaming site, even in english, don't care if it isn't my native language, it would be a great help.
  • The Long Gunmen was never released in italy, so i have to buy the DVD, and so it will take more time to add it as for Millennium above. Again if you know some streaming platforms i can use could be of great help!
  • The Short Stories Collections: "The Truth is Out There" and "Secret Agendas" aren't on internet archive and costs too much tbh, for buy them. If u posses them or a PDF it would be nice if u could help me, to tell me when the stories in these 2 collections are set.
  • Everything else should be Ok!
I can get you the two novels, but only in Audiobook format if that is good for you (well not for page numbers, but for reference anyway)

I read that the X-Files comic continuation has an in-universe canon explanation for the different timeline presented in the revival series. I love that kind of thing.

Also, the Conspiracy comics seem to be an alternate timeline based on the ending of that comic - also the fact that Transformers/Turtles/Crow/Ghostbusters exist in it makes it an oddity in general.

I read that the X-Files comic continuation has an in-universe canon explanation for the different timeline presented in the revival series. I love that kind of thing.

Also, the Conspiracy comics seem to be an alternate timeline based on the ending of that comic - also the fact that Transformers/Turtles/Crow/Ghostbusters exist in it makes it an oddity in general.
from what i heard some people say that season 10-11 (comic) isn't canon to X-Files season 10-11 comic.

While some other says what u said pro bot. Tbh The X-Files fandom is one of the most confusing ones ever, I'll just see what to do when I got there.

About the crossover, yes they are Odd! But I'll try to put them in the Timeline somehow. If they are totally impossible to fit, then i won't include them.

Most likely because it's a different timeline rather than being non-canon full stop.
it could probably be! But as for now i'm more on the side that they are connected! Coz the last comics of season 11 released in 2016, the year of the actual season 11. So again, we'll see!

The fact that this could be a legitimate timeline for Earth-F, crazy.
1939 - Batman: Strange Days
1941 - Superman 1x01, "Superman"
1941 - Superman 1x02, "The Mechanical Monsters"
1942 - Superman 1x03, "Billion Dollar Limited"
1942 - Superman 1x04, "The Arctic Giant"
1942 - Superman 1x05, "The Bulleteers"
1942 - Superman 1x06, "The Magnetic Telescope"
1942 - Superman 1x07, "Electric Earthquake"
1942 - Superman 1x08, "Volcano"
1942 - Superman 1x09, "Terror on the Midway"
1942 - Superman 1x10, "Japoteurs"
1942 - Superman 1x11, "Showdown"