Timeline Hub

Yes, for sure. In fact, the Dark Universe ride trailer implies that all Universal Monsters movies are the same universe, including Van Helsing, Dracula Untold and the The Wolfman (2010).

classic or recently announced?
The Dark Universe is a continuation of the Classic Monsters universe (as well as The Mummy (1999)) based on canon statements and characters from The Mummy's Hand appearing in The Mummy: Dark Universe Stories.

Obviously, Renfield is set in this universe as well, being a direct sequel to Dracula.

The Dark Universe is a continuation of the Classic Monsters universe (as well as The Mummy (1999)) based on canon statements and characters from The Mummy's Hand appearing in The Mummy: Dark Universe Stories.

Obviously, Renfield is set in this universe as well, being a direct sequel to Dracula.
no i mean, classic nosferatu or the recently announced nosferatu

What are all Star Trek Director's / Extended Cuts? Can't find a complete list of extended/alternate cuts anywhere
I know:

Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Special Longer Version
Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Director's Cut
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Director's Cut
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - Director's Cut
Star Trek: Nemesis - Extended Version

Are there more?

I wonder if anyone has created a timeline for the world of 2000 AD - Dread, ABC Warriors, Flesh, Slaine etc before? Wiki's is a bit... hap-hazard.
this has been one of the ones I wanted to do but its a bit tricky

The problem is, that 2000AD has been around for a while but its online fandom is much, much less prominent. This meant that things are sparingly documented and often several years out of date. I did find a recent infographic on Reddit that gave a reading order for the tpbs, but even that I found somewhat frustrating as it would miss entire series that tied into the franchise.

There is also a problem with canon drift, which I see a lot with the smaller comic companies. It seems like a lot of publishers start out very eager to have their own grand, unified timeline but then as stories progress and people start to find it creatively limiting to be confined to lore contained in the universally hated "Blorbo Limited Series" or whatever, they stop caring to continue the links. You can see this in how ABC warriors, originally a linchpin in the shared 2000ad timeline, ended up outlining a timeline which invalidates the Judge Dredd universe.

for what its worth, I got to the end of the "Flesh" series and its timelines then said "right its on to Ichabod and Azrael" next, realising I dont find cowboys that exciting, then being distracted by work/study/personal life/hyperfixating on Dr Who again. I will share my "Flesh" reading order for everyone to excitedly attempt to comprehend, but aside from that the best outline of the 2000ad shared universe is found here: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/2000admultiverse.htm

Trans-time manipulations

Flesh: Hand of Glory (prog 1526)

Flesh: Carrion (1977 summer Special)

Flesh: Book 1 (prog 1 - 19)

Flesh: Book 2 (prog 86-99)

Flesh: Legend of Shamama (Prog 800 - 808; 817-825)

Flesh: Chronocide (prog 973-979)

Flesh: Texas (Prog 1724-1733)

Flesh: Midnight Cowboys (Prog 1774-1785)

Flesh: Buffalo Hunt (2000AD Annual 1978)

Flesh: Badlanders (prog 1850-1861)

Flesh: Gorehead (Prog 2001-2010)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back