Naruto

Sasuke is NOT dumb. He's the most interesting character in the series.

Or at least, he used to be.

Whatever, all he ever really does is try to find shortcuts to gettign stronger. He never really tries as hard as Naruto does. All he ever did was whine and complain about how Naruto gets better and better but he doesn't, yet he rarely does anything about until Orochi GIVES him stronger powers. He's never realyl worked for all the new powers he has now. It's all been handed out to him.

Whatever, all he ever really does is try to find shortcuts to gettign stronger. He never really tries as hard as Naruto does. All he ever did was whine and complain about how Naruto gets better and better but he doesn't, yet he rarely does anything about until Orochi GIVES him stronger powers. He's never realyl worked for all the new powers he has now. It's all been handed out to him.

Orochimaru didn't "give" him stronger powers in any way that Jiraya didn't do the same to Naruto. They both just trained them. Naruto focused less on getting stronger and more on trying to find Sasuke, while Sasuke became twice as powerful as god.

The Naruto and Sasuke "twisted friendship" is the core of the series; both characters are very important.

Orochimaru didn't "give" him stronger powers in any way that Jiraya didn't do the same to Naruto. They both just trained them. Naruto focused less on getting stronger and more on trying to find Sasuke, while Sasuke became twice as powerful as god.

The Naruto and Sasuke "twisted friendship" is the core of the series; both characters are very important.

Naruto never sat in a box, absorbing new powers to be come stronger. Even with your argument, Jiraiya was hardly there for naruto, he just gave him a bag of balls or water balloons and told to have fun with it.

Incorrect. You forgot the barrel'o'power and the magic flying hands.
It is the core of the series. Although, it probably shouldn't be anymore.
Naruto never sat in a box, absorbing new powers to be come stronger. Even with your argument, Jiraiya was hardly there for naruto, he just gave him a bag of balls or water balloons and told to have fun with it.
True.

Last edited:

To be fair, he was a hard worker up until Orochimaru showed up.

Shino could kill them all

After exploding insane Clay doll man does them in of course

That would be an acceptable end to the series.

The thing is, despite Sasuke occasionally relying on the curse seal, he's still obviously trained more than Naruto did during the time skip. Naruto still has the same, exact abilities that he did before. It would seem that he and Jiraya just kid of sat around for two and a half years. Sasuke actually got **** done.

yeah his kage bunshin gets on my nerves in the fillers.
We told you not to watch those.
The thing is, despite Sasuke occasionally relying on the curse seal, he's still obviously trained more than Naruto did during the time skip. Naruto still has the same, exact abilities that he did before. It would seem that he and Jiraya just kid of sat around for two and a half years. Sasuke actually got **** done.
You are so gay for Sasuke. Not that there's anything wrong with that, except for the emo stuff of course.

Well the way I've seen it was that Naruto did make impressive gain, but he's only reached the same level as Kakashi, so it doesnt seem as great by comparinsin because we've seen that level of power. And Sasuke already had his powers pushed forward by the barrel so his powers are on a higher level
You are so gay for Sasuke. Not that there's anything wrong with that, except for the emo stuff of course.

Agreed

Funny you mention that. I just got done drawing Sasuke, but not really paying attention to what I was doing, only to realize that I had drawn him without a shirt on.

Sometimes I wonder about my subconscious.

Ok, I'm not reading this thread because I don't wanna spoil my fun. I can't find the manga, but I've been watching Naruto anime... It is much more enjoyable than I've thought. I'm at episode 166 and I'm loving almost everything, I really enjoy the fillers too (since I hate Sasuke).
I'm starting to really like Shikamaru, I can really see myself in him. Gai-Sensei is just ****ing awesome, seriously, they should do an anime staring only Gai and Lee.
Jiraya is TEH MAN. He is naruto but older and much MUCH more funnier, I still think he will die in the story, that's what happens when you are so cool and strong.
Anyways, when I start watching Shippuden I'll read this thread and start to join the conversation.

Ok, I'm not reading this thread because I don't wanna spoil my fun. I can't find the manga, but I've been watching Naruto anime... It is much more enjoyable than I've thought. I'm at episode 166 and I'm loving almost everything, I really enjoy the fillers too (since I hate Sasuke).
I'm starting to really like Shikamaru, I can really see myself in him. Gai-Sensei is just ****ing awesome, seriously, they should do an anime staring only Gai and Lee.
Jiraya is TEH MAN. He is naruto but older and much MUCH more funnier, I still think he will die in the story, that's what happens when you are so cool and strong.
Anyways, when I start watching Shippuden I'll read this thread and start to join the conversation.

Why is there so much Sasuke hate???

Back