Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

I like how certain franchises like Akira, Image Comics or Ren & Stimpy can claimed as part of either Marvel or DC's multiverse because I hate the idea of "all pop culture is Omniverse".

Limit that shit please.
I also don't like the idea of "all of pop culture is the Omniverse" but I also don't like the idea of "all of the Omniverse is just the Marvel and DC multiverses"

Just finished watching AAA and such a goldmine of an episode for timeline placements including where the entire series takes place so far
(as an episode itself I felt so sad for William & Billy, but loved the surprise return of one Ralph Bohner,

(tbh I'm one of the few people who weren't all that fussed about Evan Peters Quicksilver return being a cop out because I knew that it wouldn't make alot of sense for marvel to throw him in Wandavision when we knew literally nothing about how the multiverse worked and How it was going to be incorporating other worlds into the MCU at that point, although considering that a quicksilver died fighting Cassandra nova off screen and most of the characters in that film were all from their respective Fox produced franchises in DP&W it sucks that that version of him is likely not returning)

So we start the episode the day of William Kaplan's bar mitzvah (13th bday) which is also the same day when Wanda drops the Hex over Westview and leaves (so 10th Nov 2023)

We then skip to a few days or a week since the accident as Billy is eating in the hospital and there are loads of get well soon balloons and his parents feel like he can finally come home after such a long time (So anywhere from 12th to the 17th Nov 2023) we then skip to the next day when Billy is being taken home to Eastview. (So between the 13th - 18th Nov 2023)

We then time jump 3 years later and it's already been Billy's 16th Bday (10th Nov 2026) as in episode 2 Billy tells Agatha he's 16 and not a lot of time passes between the rest of the episode and when we connect back to episode 2 from Billy's perspective.

So we are now with Billy and his bf in the car at night
(So between the 13th - 18th Nov 2026)

before meeting up with Ralph Bohner the following night (So between the 14th - 19th Nov 2026) and connecting back to the events of episode 1 from Billy's perspective in the Late night/early morning of somewhere between 14/15,15/16,16/17,17/18,18/19,19/20th Nov 2026)

So far Agatha All Along starts soon after 10th November 2026 (Estimated between 14th - 19th and is currently occurring around the 21st November 2026

Last edited:
So we start the episode the day of William Kaplan's bar mitzvah (13th bday) which is also the same day when Wanda drops the Hex over Westview and leaves (so 10th Nov 2023)

We then skip to a few days or a week since the accident as Billy is eating in the hospital and there are loads of get well soon balloons and his parents feel like he can finally come home after such a long time (So anywhere from 12th to the 17th Nov 2023) we then skip to the next day when Billy is being taken home to Eastview. (So between the 13th - 18th Nov 2023)

We then time jump 3 years later and it's already been Billy's 16th Bday (10th Nov 2026) as in episode 2 Billy tells Agatha he's 16 and not a lot of time passes between the rest of the episode and when we connect back to episode 2 from Billy's perspective.

So we are now with Billy and his bf in the car at night
(So between the 13th - 18th Nov 2026)

before meeting up with Ralph Bohner the following night (So between the 14th - 19th Nov 2026) and connecting back to the events of episode 1 from Billy's perspective in the Late night/early morning of somewhere between 14/15,15/16,16/17,17/18,18/19,19/20th Nov 2026)

So far Agatha All Along starts soon after 10th November 2026 (Estimated between 14th - 19th and is currently occurring around the 21st November 2026
The currently occurring date where did you get that from? Are you assuming that time on the witch's road passes is equivalent to real time or has something alluded at that in the show..? In the comics time worked much differently on the Road than on 'Normal' earth and I doubt they have been on the road for 5 days so far in calendar days.

The currently occurring date where did you get that from? Are you assuming that time on the witch's road passes is equivalent to real time or has something alluded at that in the show..? In the comics time worked much differently on the Road than on 'Normal' earth and I doubt they have been on the road for 5 days so far in calendar days.

im pretty sure they just mean from when agatha is "investigating the body" to when they enter the road, im pretty sure it's no more than 2 days

Last edited:
im pretty sure they just mean from when agatha is "investigating the body" to when they enter the road, im pretty sure it's no more than 2 days
That's exactly what I meant so I've narrowed it down even further using the last week text that Billy received from his bf as he pulls up outside of Agatha's house (the text is only a few hours old if that because the meeting with Ralph Bohner was that night so if we are in the early hours of the next day and it's the beginning of a new week that would put the events of the 2nd half of Episode 1 on the 16th Nov 2026 on the Monday early morning and the rest of episode 2 on the same day as well.

If we work backwards from the hex shrinking and Williams death on 10th Nov 2023 (there is a calendar that matches with the real world calendar of November 2023 with the 10th circled in red in Wandavision episode 7 sitcom opening credits) he's In hospital for let's say the weekend so the 11th and the 12th and then we get the scene of Billy's telepathy coming back in the hospital on the Monday afternoon 13th and he goes home the afternoon of 14th on Tuesday

Skip ahead 3 years to 14th Nov 2026
Billy is with his bf in the car and he tells him about the accident and Westview and then tomorrow night they meet Ralph so the 15th which is the Saturday and that would line up with the last week text being sent only a few hours after Billy goes to Westview

So atm I have the main events of AAA starting on 15th November 2026 and we are currently as of episode 6 on the 17th of November 2026 (as Jen and Lillia both survive the swamp on the witches road as seen in the trailers and Jen pops up out of the ground in Westview during the day so it's probably the day after they left for the road.

15-17th Nov 2026

The only piece of evidence that goes against this is the moon phases of when to best use the removal spell in Billy's spell book as the waning moon is at the end of November 2026 while the waxing moon is during the early half of November

That's exactly what I meant so I've narrowed it down even further using the last week text that Billy received from his bf as he pulls up outside of Agatha's house (the text is only a few hours old if that because the meeting with Ralph Bohner was that night so if we are in the early hours of the next day and it's the beginning of a new week that would put the events of the 2nd half of Episode 1 on the 16th Nov 2026 on the Monday early morning and the rest of episode 2 on the same day as well.

If we work backwards from the hex shrinking and Williams death on 10th Nov 2023 (there is a calendar that matches with the real world calendar of November 2023 with the 10th circled in red in Wandavision episode 7 sitcom opening credits) he's In hospital for let's say the weekend so the 11th and the 12th and then we get the scene of Billy's telepathy coming back in the hospital on the Monday afternoon 13th and he goes home the afternoon of 14th on Tuesday

Billy is with his bf in the car and he tells him about the accident and Westview and then tomorrow night they meet Ralph so the 15th which is the Saturday and that would line up with the last week text being sent only a few hours after Billy goes to Westview

So atm I have the main events of AAA starting on 15th November 2026 and we are currently as of episode 6 on the 17th of November 2026 (as Jen and Lillia both survive the swamp on the witches road as seen in the trailers and Jen pops up out of the ground in Westview during the day so it's probably the day after they left for the road.

15-17th Nov 2026

The only piece of evidence that goes against this is the moon phases of when to best use the removal spell in Billy's spell book as the waning moon is at the end of November 2026 while the waxing moon is during the early half of November
Technically the text from Billy's boyfriend has a time stamp above it that says "Last Week" but that makes no sense in the context of the scene or the fact that the text says tonight was crazy and Billy went straight home, researched witches, grabbed his keys and left for westview. So yah I would agree with all of that.

Thanks for the clarification!

Could easily be explained as the spell was not done during an ideal moon phase time and that is why it was such a rough initial transition out of the spell for Agatha

15-17th Nov 2026

I'm thinking we're later in November. The Three Years Later title card doesn't have to be exact and Disney + has The Marvels before Agatha on the timeline. With Secret Invasion ending firmly on November 12th, I don't think Agatha begins on the 15th. The way I see it is Secret Invasion is October 31st-November 12th, The Marvels is sometime in Mid-Late November, and Agatha is after around Late November. Given the show isn't clear on exact days, I perfer it remains as just November after The Marvels.

Latest posts

Back