Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Hang on... but in the current Doc Ock manga (and yes, I have been keeping up on it),
Sakura-Spider is still alive, but she's apparently dead in the current Deadpool Samurai run? I'm literally confused right now about this.
It's possible that her appearances in Doc Ock are before her death in Deadpool Samurai, maybe. Damn, imagine an Earth-346 timeline though, lol. I'd be down for that.

Also, AFAIK, the Doc Ock manga seems to be taking place on Earth-616.
Yeah, but it'd still be hypothetically included. Same with any of the Spider-Verse crossovers that feature Sakura Spider. It's fun, because it kinda suggests that, while MHA is about Japan's heroes, America is full of Marvel heroes. Nice retroactive world building honesty.

If I had access to the series, I'd totally do a Earth-51778 (Japan's Spider-Man series) timeline, including the 14 comic book issues he's appeared in as multiverse content. Interestingly, he ages much slower than regular humans, so it's possible his comic book appearances would take place on 2015-2024 in his universe for all we know... at least, I would think.

If I had access to the series, I'd totally do a Earth-51778 (Japan's Spider-Man series) timeline, including the 14 comic book issues he's appeared in as multiverse content. Interestingly, he ages much slower than regular humans, so it's possible his comic book appearances would take place on 2015-2024 in his universe for all we know... at least, I would think.
That's the Toei live-action TV series you're talking about, right? The Emissary from Hell himself.

1978 - Spider-Man 1x01-1x10
1978 - Spider-Man
1978 - Spider-Man 1x11-1x41
2015 - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #12-13 (Spider-Man only)
2015 - Spider-Verse Team-Up #3 (Spider-Man only)
2015 - The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #14-15 (Spider-Man only)
2016 - Deadpool: Too Soon? Infinite Comics #6 (Spider-Man Only)
2018 - Vault of Spiders #1
2018 - Spider-Geddon #3
2018 - Spider-Geddon #4-5 (Spider-Man only)
2019 - Spider-Verse Vol. 3 #1
2019 - Spider-Verse Vol. 3 #6 (Spider-Man only)
2023 - Spider-Man Vol. 4 #7 (Spider-Man only)
2024 - Spider-Boy Vol. 2 #9

Something like that, I would presume.

Last edited:

VERY interesting… This confirms a lot of our theories about the MCU's mini multiverse as isolated but still part of the grander Marvel multiverse.
Just read it and Same Multiverse True Believers just won big. Loki flat out explaining his variant becoming "Yggdrasil" was insane

I don't normally pay much attention to the comments in this thread. But are we counting only Deadpool 3 as part of the MCU or are we counting the whole X-men universe as part of the MCU now

I don't normally pay much attention to the comments in this thread. But are we counting only Deadpool 3 as part of the MCU or are we counting the whole X-men universe as part of the MCU now
Only Deadpool & Wolverine (come on, we didn't add the Spidey films did we?). Really, that movie should be on both timelines.
*At least the scenes set on "Earth-10005" [Earth-17315?].

Last edited:
Only Deadpool & Wolverine (come on, we didn't add the Spidey films did we?). Really, that movie should be on both timelines.
*At least the scenes set on "Earth-10005" [Earth-17315?].
Yes that's very true idk I didn't think beforehand cause despite Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield appearing in spider-man no way home the other Spider-Man movies aren't on here lol and same goes for venom as well he also appeared in Spider-Man no way home but the venom movies nor Morbius weren't added to the timeline

any last-minutes guesses as far as timeline placement goes? im personally predicting it gets added between guardians 3 and secret invasion on the timeline taking place early october 2026
so much for this lol, i guess we can just assume that unity day isnt in november in the mcu? this would actually help a lot by moving secret invasion/the marvels back a few months it allows kamala to still be 16 while kate is still 23 and allows for ritson to lose the election in november 2026 to ross, setting up bnw/born again for spring 2027

Latest posts

Back