Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Vision Quest probably set in 2028 in-universe. 2028 the same year Victor Mancha scarred Chase Stein in an alternate timeline.

Can we please get Runaways and Cloak & Dagger on D+ again?
Right?! Like why remove Runaways anyway? Has Cloak and Dagger ever been on Disney+? Cause I don't remember that. Oh btw technically cloak and dagger is on Disney+ if you have Disney Hulu bundle.

Right?! Like why remove Runaways anyway? Has Cloak and Dagger ever been on Disney+? Cause I don't remember that. Oh btw technically cloak and dagger is on Disney+ if you have Disney Hulu bundle.
I've heard people say it was "tax wrote off" and it can't be added back. But that was after the Batgirl thing and people only assumed tax-write off. I couldn't find any truth towards that officially being the case.

I think they literally just removed it for contractual BS reasons.

I've heard people say it was "tax wrote off" and it can't be added back. But that was after the Batgirl thing and people only assumed tax-write off. I couldn't find any truth towards that officially being the case.

I think they literally just removed it for contractual BS reasons.
i took that to be copying max's strategy of removing specific episodes of random other shows with guest stars so as to end the payment of residuals, maybe some/all of the runaways had this in their contracts

i took that to be copying max's strategy of removing specific episodes of random other shows with guest stars so as to end the payment of residuals, maybe some/all of the runaways had this in their contracts
Regardless, it's not like it can't be re-added later, unlike Batgirl, there's nothing that would make it impossible legally-speaking or catastrophically expensive for Disney even. It'll be back when Marvel feels like it's relevant and they wanna put the money towards residuals again.

Regardless, it's not like it can't be re-added later, unlike Batgirl, there's nothing that would make it impossible legally-speaking or catastrophically expensive for Disney even. It'll be back when Marvel feels like it's relevant and they wanna put the money towards residuals again.

And I think the other Bob that briefly replaced Bob Iger pulled this stunt with Runaways' removal, and now it's kinda just stuck like this for now until it's a priority for them.

What I've gathered so far is kinda confusing as far as Unlimited's MCU Tie-In (this is my sidequest)

The Spider-Man native to the main Unlimited-verse has events on his wiki profile describing the Infinity War tie-in and receiving an Iron Spider Suit from that universe's Iron Man View attachment 2509

At the same time the game's entry of its version of Homecoming Peter describes Unlimited's Tony Stark mentoring him and giving him an Iron Spider to fight that same Thanos (mirroring the other Peter) https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Spid...acters#Spider-Man_(Homecoming)_(Peter_Parker)

Is Unlimited Peter's profile actually describing events Homecoming Peter went through, or did he give both Spideys Iron Spiders to combat Thanos?
Going by what Marvel Wiki says, Thanos and Iron Man are from TRN461, they are just portrayed similiar to their MCU selves. MCU Vulture and MCU Spider-Man, on the other hand, come from different realities. They made Iron Man-TRN461 a stand-in for MCU Iron Man for Unlimited's adaptation of Homecoming storyline, from what I've gathered.

Is there a list of canon (additive, non-contradictory) Deleted Scenes?

Stuff like Clint's childhood from Hawkeye, "No killing" from Thor Dark World, Hank and Janet's mission flashback in Ant-Man/Wasp, the Waitress from Avengers, etc.

here are all the deleted scenes, i suppose anything that doesnt contradict could be considered canon but the only that i can think of that have been canonized firmly are the high evolutionary in prison scene and the alternate opening of incredible hulk

here are all the deleted scenes, i suppose anything that doesnt contradict could be considered canon but the only that i can think of that have been canonized firmly are the high evolutionary in prison scene and the alternate opening of incredible hulk
The Incredible Hulk opening features a frozen Captain America as an easter egg, which doesn't match where they find him in Avengers IIRC.

I suppose we can say that the opening scene probably plays out the same in canon with the exception of Captain America's presence in the scene (his cameo is a blink and miss moment anyway).

Guys, I have a question, since in the Void no one aged (Kid Loki), how Cassandra Nova aged in the Void?, since Cassandra was pruned, as a baby, to the Void.

Any answer/theory about that?

Last edited:
Are these stated anywhere officially to be canon? I would think that anything that has been cut should be considered non-canon by default, despite what the MCU wiki says...
they are referenced smt by the movies themself or by the marvel legends episodes.
Maybe an argument could be made that if a scene is cut for time or pacing, it might be secondary canon, especially since Marvel has referenced cut content before at least once (Hulk alternate opening) and apparently in the Marvel Legends episides as well.

On the other hand, deleted scenes like the alternate ending of Amazing Spider-Man 2 that features Peter's father reveales to be alive, even though I think the scene itself doesn't condradict the final movie itself, are certainly non-canon, since Richard Parker being alive in that scene implies an abandoned narrative path that would not have been followed upon had a third AMS movie were to be released. This is unlike the deleted scenes like MCU Hulk mentioning his father's death, Hulk's attempted suicide and Hawkeye's family, which can be seen as merely adding context.

But I can also see why deleted scenes would be considered non-canon period.

Last edited:
Guys, I have a question, since in the Void no one aged (Kid Loki), how Cassandra Nova aged in the Void?, since Cassandra was pruned, as a baby, to the Void.

Any answer/theory about that?
do we know how long kid loki was in the void?

if not then i guess this is a monsterverse situation where the rules of time behave differently in different areas of the void?

Blade, Elektra and X-23 are in fact the ones from the movies (New Line's Blade, Fox's Daredevil, Logan). In my headcanon, Gambit is from Earth-838 and Human Torch is a variant of 2000s' F4 movies, because he is weak, losed very easy to Pyro. In 2000s' F4 movies he is very strong, he do the Supernova, etc.

Then, I hope we see the Human Torch with the 2000s Fantastic Four in Secret Wars, in a cameo at least.

But the movie wants to tell us that the Human Torch is, in fact, from the 2000s movies, since the movie is an homage to the Fox movies, they just nerfed him.

Last edited:
Back