Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

here are all the deleted scenes, i suppose anything that doesnt contradict could be considered canon but the only that i can think of that have been canonized firmly are the high evolutionary in prison scene and the alternate opening of incredible hulk
My ploy to avoid doing work has failed…I hoped that if anyone had already sifted through these to determine the non-contradictory ones it'd be someone here.

Seems I am forced to lock in

Blade, Elektra and X-23 are in fact the ones from the movies (New Line's Blade, Fox's Daredevil, Logan). In my headcanon, Gambit is from Earth-838 and Human Torch is a variant of 2000s' F4 movies, because he is weak, losed very easy to Pyro. In 2000s' F4 movies he is very strong, he do the Supernova, etc.

Then, I hope we see the Human Torch with the 2000s Fantastic Four in Secret Wars, in a cameo at least.

But the movie wants to tell us that the Human Torch is, in fact, from the 2000s movies, since the movie is an homage to the Fox movies, they just nerfed him.
There is also the possibility that the entire 2000s Fantastic Four was pruned to the Void and only Johnny survived, until DP&W.

Deadpool & Wolverine - My Headcanon: I think before He Who Remains decides to isolate the sacred timeline to the rest of the multiverse, to only monitoring 616 universe, create the Temporal Loom, and consequently erasing TVA agents' memories, he sent TVA's agents to prunned some of major heroes of some universes (Blade, Elektra, Human Torch, etc), in this case, Raimiverse's Spider-Man and Webbverse's Spider-Man were lucky, this to make this universes to be without heroes, to just 616/sacred timeline to have heroes, with the lie of their ''universes are dying''. The ''universes are dying'' is a liar of TVA, since in the end, the heroes of Resistance returned to his universes, the universes is still out there. Paradox tried to recruit X-23 to Sacred Timeline, before Deadpool, but after informing her that her universe was dying, she declines, and he pruned her, end up in the Void and joining the Resistance.

Paradox or someone of his crew probably went to the Void, without being pruned, with TemPad, and made a deal with Cassandra and Pyro.

After Loki S2, TVA returned to monitoring all the multiverse, which are other ''trees''. 616 is a tree, because Loki was inspired by Yggdrasil, that's why Paradox was monitoring FoX-Men universe.

Last edited:
Pyro is from Earth-10005 (the real Earth, not Deadpool's), by the way. I suppose when he was pruned, they must have thought he had been killed in the Sentinel War, hence why his lighter was among the dead. Perhaps Sabertooth, too, could be from Earth-10005 or Earth-17315. I guess that shows you how superior the "worst Wolverine" is to his Earth-10005 counterpart in that he can just casually decapitate Victor like that.

After Loki S2, TVA returned to monitoring all the multiverse, which are other ''trees''. 616 is a tree, because Loki was inspired by Yggdrasil, that's why Paradox was monitoring FoX-Men universe.
Yeah, I've considered that. It's an interesting perspective when you get into the details.

Blade (New Line Cinema) Tree
Earth-26320 (Blade Trilogy)
Earth-42222 (Darkhold: Blade (Comic Book))

X-Men Universe Tree
Earth-10005 (X-Men Universe: Original)
Earth-17040 (Legion)
Earth-17315 (X-Men Universe: Revised/Logan)
Earth-17372 (The Gifted)
Earth-18315 (X-Men Universe: Original/Deceased Weapon XI)
Earth-19264 (Legion: Revised)
Earth-66250 (X-Men Universe: Revised/Cable)

Raimiverse Tree
Earth-21913 (Spider-Man Games XB/PS)
Earth-61463 (Spider-Man 2 PC)
Earth-71002 (Spider-Man: Friend or Foe)
Earth-72222 (Spider-Man Video Games GBA)
Earth-82232 (Spider-Man (2002 Video Game) Green Goblin Mode)
Earth-96283 (Spider-Man Trilogy)
Earth-760207 (Spider-Man: The New Animated Series) (Daredevil Duology Branch?)

The Punisher (2004) Tree
Earth-50116 (The Punisher (2005 Video Game))
Earth-58732 (The Punisher (2004 Movie))

Marvel Cinematic Universe Tree
Earth-16828 (Team Thor)
Earth-17516 (Destroyed Earth)
Earth-21818 (T'Challa Star-Lord)
Earth-29929 (Infinity Ultron)
Earth-32938 (Killmonger Kills Tony)
Earth-51825 (Avengers Assassinated)
Earth-72124 (Party Thor)
Earth-82111 (Captain Carter)
Earth-89521 (Marvel Zombies)
Earth-91233 (Doctor Strange Supreme)
Earth-199999 (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Last edited:
Yeah, I've considered that. It's an interesting perspective when you get into the details.

X-Men Universe Tree
Earth-17040 (Legion)
Earth-17372 (The Gifted)

Raimiverse Tree

The Punisher (2004) Tree

Earth-838 (Illuminati Assassinated)
Earth-16828 (Team Thor)
Earth-72124 (Party Thor)
If that is the case, then Earth-838 is probably not of the MCU tree since Doctor Strange 2 and Loki's writer said that that universe was outside the Sacred Timeline cluster seen in Loki. He said that it was not a divergent of Sacred Timeline. That's apparently why it is so hard to travel from one reality to another in Doctor Strange 2, because characters are travelling to realities that do not share a root with their own reality (199999 in this case).

This guy talks about it at 15:15.

There is also the possibility that the entire 2000s Fantastic Four was pruned to the Void and only Johnny survived, until DP&W.
It is possible but was Paradox's Time Ripper ever used prior to its usage in TRN414? If TRN414 was the first time it was being used, then maybe they didn't get to destroy those universes, meaning they would continue existing for the next few thousand years. That would also line up with the fact that Deadpool wanted TVA to send his team in the Void back to their native realities, which would be impossible if their worlds were gone.

If that is the case, then Earth-838 is probably not of the MCU tree since Doctor Strange 2 and Loki's writer said that that universe was outside the Sacred Timeline cluster seen in Loki. He said that it was not a divergent of Sacred Timeline. That's apparently why it is so hard to travel from one reality to another in Doctor Strange 2, because characters are travelling to realities that do not share a root with their own reality (199999 in this case).

Yeah, Earth-838 have his own ''tree''.

It is possible but was Paradox's Time Ripper ever used prior to its usage in TRN414? If TRN414 was the first time it was being used, then maybe they didn't get to destroy those universes, meaning they would continue existing for the next few thousand years. That would also line up with the fact that Deadpool wanted TVA to send his team in the Void back to their native realities, which would be impossible if their worlds were gone.
In my theory, they are pruned way before the Time Ripper stuff, etc, in the time HWR was in charge of TVA, he send TVA to the universes, then they used the time stick in all four, how?, i don't know, probably get them unprepared.

I think before He Who Remains decides to isolate the sacred timeline to the rest of the multiverse, to only monitoring 616 universe, create the Temporal Loom, and consequently erasing TVA agents' memories, he sent TVA's agents to prunned some of major heroes of some universes (Blade, Elektra, Human Torch, etc), in this case, Raimiverse's Spider-Man and Webbverse's Spider-Man were lucky, this to make this universes to be without heroes, to just 616/sacred timeline to have heroes, with the lie of their ''universes are dying''. The ''universes are dying'' is a liar of TVA, since in the end, the heroes of Resistance returned to his universes, the universes is still out there. Paradox tried to recruit X-23 to Sacred Timeline, before Deadpool, but after informing her that her universe was dying, she declines, and he pruned her, end up in the Void and joining the Resistance.

About Paradox have a deal with Cassandra and Pyro, we know, that Cassandra doesn't knew how Paradox was like, so Paradox probably send someone of his crew, to the Void, using the TemPad, then they made the deal about Cassandra take over the Void, etc, then they get Pyro to monitoring Cassandra, creating a deal with Paradox and Pyro, probably Paradox met Pyro, in person, in the Void, without Cassandra knew, prior the events of DP&W.

About Kid Loki not aging in the Void, it could be that after he killed Thor and before he was taken by the TVA, Odin may have punished him, enchanting him to not age, like he enchanted Mjolnir so only worthy people could lift it and made Loki doesn't look like a Frost Giant.

Last edited:
This is possible, because Johnny mentions to Wade and Logan that Reed knew about the Void, so he was probably there too, with the rest of the F4 team.

See, that's weird to me. Thanos, Doctor Strange, Mordo, Peggy Carter, Black Bolt, Maria Rambeau, Christine Palmer and Wanda Maximoff all look like their Earth-199999 variants.

Technically speaking, we have no idea what the Earth-199999 versions of Reed and Charles look like since The Fantastic Four: First Steps is set in an alternate universe, and even then, their appearance could be explained as notable branching in the timeline.

X-Men Universe Tree
Earth-17040 (Legion)
Earth-17372 (The Gifted)

Raimiverse Tree

The Punisher (2004) Tree

Earth-16828 (Team Thor)
Earth-72124 (Party Thor)

What's this, by the way? What's it's connection to New Line Blade?

Back