Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Mike Colter is warming up to Luke Cage again. I guess he sort of didnt want to return previously if it was a reboot thus not making him obligated to reprise. Now that the Netflix stuff is canon his response is "Eh, sure."

That's the old version of the show though. Whatever happens in the new series will be different and more connected to Season 1-3, whether certain plot elements stay the same or are completely different.
Judging from the pre-rewrite leaks, then set photos (lining up to original plot), Kamar de los Reyes's passing, the splitting of the original first 18-episode season into the first two seasons, and keeping the March 2025 release date, I would suspect the first 9 episodes were not as heavily tweaked (maybe the later bunch of those 9 being more heavily changed than the first half). Giving the studio more time to change the second nine episodes. IMO.

I saw the leaked footage from the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man cartoon.

It's NOT animated like the Disney XD Ant-Man shorts like I thought it would be...it's literally cel-shaded & ugly like Iron Man: Armored Adventures.

It's NOT animated like the Disney XD Ant-Man shorts like I thought it would be...it's literally cel-shaded & ugly like Iron Man: Armored Adventures.
What's the time period for the show

Where'd you find it?

>Ugly
>Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Can't let this disrespect slide…
While I was definitely hoping for something closer to the Ant-Man Shorts I don't think this is bad at all. It's like a modernized version of Spider-Man TNAS' style

What I'm worried about is him not getting his classic suit until the penultimate episode

Last edited:
Back