Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

omnibus collections aren't reliable, I made the example of buffy. Also look at this:

View attachment 2204
so even on digital they have the red stamp.

Man, you do you. If you believe them to be canon, believe them to be canon. Add them to your own timeline, whatever. But I've clearly stated why we shouldn't clutter this timeline with stuff that's been explicitly confirmed non-canon by it's creator and other relevant material, made by Marvel. I honestly couldn't care less about what other franchises did or didn't do regarding canonicity. That has no bearing on Marvel's canonicity at all.

Man, you do you. If you believe them to be canon, believe them to be canon. Add them to your own timeline, whatever. But I've clearly stated why we shouldn't clutter this timeline with stuff that's been explicitly confirmed non-canon by it's creator and other relevant material, made by Marvel. I honestly couldn't care less about what other franchises did or didn't do regarding canonicity. That has no bearing on Marvel's canonicity at all.
i'm just showing proofs vs. Using people's opinions. And i followed your guidelines and statement. But as u sayed you do you.

And again, all franchaise follows a objective rules on how canon works. You can't build a LEGO without following the instructions, you can build your thing but it isn't what is required.

We can make another example using star wars and Lucas.

Last edited:
That being said the vote is extremely close and has clearly left a division here. I think that warrants perhaps a compromise of some kind, I just don't quite know what that compromise is yet...

Just have someone make another timeline thread where everything is inserted. We already have a complete Marvel Multiverse timeline, I believe. Might as well add it there.

Personally, I don't see why another thread is warranted. If you want the "full" timeline, go to the wiki. But as far as compromises go, a new thread might be the best way.

I hate to ruin the moment but my vote is against adding them here so it's 8-7. Sorry lol
Ehm... Not to start a fight or accuse u, but didn't u sayed that u didn't care?
I honestly don't have a preference either way for it. If someone who does wants to make a case for why it shouldn't be here then go for it.

So tbh u should give your vote to both so we're still balanced 8-8.

Ehm... Not to start a fight or accuse u, but didn't u sayed that u didn't care?

So tbh u should give your vote to both so we're still balanced 8-8.
No you're right, I didn't care originally no but over the past few days various cases have been made and my mind has been changed and I agree that they shouldn't be added. I would absolutely edit the timeline regardless of my opinions and go with the majority no matter what the outcome would be but I still have opinions on how it should go. Regardless without my vote it currently stands at 8-7 right now (9-7) with my vote.

Last edited:
Just have someone make another timeline thread where everything is inserted. We already have a complete Marvel Multiverse timeline, I believe. Might as well add it there.

Personally, I don't see why another thread is warranted. If you want the "full" timeline, go to the wiki. But as far as compromises go, a new thread might be the best way.
I agree that this is likely the best way as Pro Bot suggested before. If someone would like to take this on it'd fit best there in a new thread

Hmm...

It's just the wiki's opinion by the way, but I think that's kinda cool. I wouldn't mind handling an MCU Alternate Timelines thread down the line, perhaps. I already made a Team Thor timeline as a joke on Selfishmisery's Non-MCU Live-Action Timelines thread, so yeah lol.

Last edited:
Hmm...
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Universe_Reading_Order_Part_21

The same wiki still listed them in their reading order tho...

the same wiki also listed marvels in an alternate earth, but in the proper marvels pages they listed it as earth-616.

Last edited:
I mean I can remove that if no one is against it. To me that sounds like a straight contradiction
Can it go after/ during FFH?

Also did anyone notice the bartender in the Venom 3 trailer is the same one from NWH? I didn't until I read it on reddit. (Ha!)

Can it go after/ during FFH?

Also did anyone notice the bartender in the Venom 3 trailer is the same one from NWH? I didn't until I read it on reddit. (Ha!)
no time really passes between when peter gets picked up at the airport to when he takes MJ for a swing and his secret identity is revealed (I would say like a few days to a week tops because the news anchor, before JJJ comes on, says that the London bridge attack was last week.)

Plus, School finishes at the beginning of far from home and he doesn't go back to school until 15 mins into no way home.
To me, this and every other advert or piece of media that is attached to a sponsor or company I write off as non-cannon unless stated otherwise.

Once again, I'm gonna criticise including Audi Presents: Science Fair. How can Peter have his Far From Home suit before Spider-Man: Far From Home? That's a bigger problem than including most of the inspired comics, honestly.
relating to this, concerning the audi ad for homecoming, i guess peters driving instructor then becomes a teacher that chaperones them to europe?

Back