Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

Titan Consumed is meant to fit into the MCU timeline. Moreso, it was intended to be MCU canon. But we didn't add that to the timeline either
To be honest, I think they said it was non-canon because it spoiled Infinity War/Endgame stuff more than anything. Oh well...

then if it doesn't contradict anything, why not?

We've had discussions about this, but the one spotty article of Marvel saying it's not canon was considered definite proof it shouldn't be on the timeline.

things like deadpool or the ghost rider movies don't contradict the mcu but just because they could fit doesn't mean they do; the creators specify for a reason

things like deadpool or the ghost rider movies don't contradict the mcu but just because they could fit doesn't mean they do; the creators specify for a reason
they are different earths, your argument doesn't make sense.

My arguments relates to Earth-199999 things.

then we should change the netflix series placements.

Post #4 says that the crime rate is decresing, and the public is thanking the avengers (while is obviusly Daredevil or better the man in the mask doing. So that post has to be made before the bombing on hell's kitchen coz after that the crima rate increse, and can't be made after daredevil season 1 coz he is known after he defeats the kingpin.

The post was made in January 23rd 2015.

Last edited:
the comments by the creators specifying what isn't canon is the same as two projects being assigned different alternate reality numbers, the numbers aren't given within the projects themselves

the comments by the creators specifying what isn't canon is the same as two projects being assigned different alternate reality numbers, the numbers aren't given within the projects themselves
sometimes they are, also there is an encylopedia....

It's not the same as a tweet.

Why don't we vote on including those tie-in comics? Also, it'd be fun to have a separate list with related MCU timelines, such as incompatible comics and the video games. In my opinion, anyway.

For example, Earth-TRN999 (Unofficial Number). That's an interesting one, because the Marvel wiki interprets the PHASE ONE games as a single universe.

1944 - Captain America: Super Soldier Prologue Trailer
1944 - Captain America: Super Soldier
2008 - Iron Man
2008 - Sega Iron Man Special #1, "The Price of Doing Business"
2009 - Thor: God of Thunder Prologue Trailer
2009 - Thor: God of Thunder
2010 - The Incredible Hulk
2010 - Iron Man 2 Prologue Trailer
2010 - Iron Man 2

Why don't we vote on including those tie-in comics? Also, it'd be fun to have a separate list with related MCU timelines, such as incompatible comics and the video games. In my opinion, anyway.

For example, Earth-TRN999 (Unofficial Number). That's an interesting one, because the Marvel wiki interprets the PHASE ONE games as a single universe.

2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Iron Man 2
I've never considered them canon. Just the ones that have the stamp. To me they just feel like fluff and I feel don't add to the universe in the same way the official ones do (some outright contradicting it) But if a majority wants to add them, have at it.

2008 - Iron Man
2010 - Iron Man 2
As for this, personally I have no interest in taking over a separate timeline for MCU related material but if someone wanted to create this it'd be the perfect place for the "inspired by" comics. I'd also like to see the Thanos novel get a little love there lol I was sad when it was made non-canon

Latest posts

Back