Lost *spoilers*

Hell, if she's on broadway, then I get to see her, and possibly get her autograph.

Also: Im rewatching the show. I finished the first season, and just started the second season... And I have to say, one of my BIGGEST problems with the second season is Ana Lucia. I just HATE the the character.

Hell, if she's on broadway, then I get to see her, and possibly get her autograph.

Also: Im rewatching the show. I finished the first season, and just started the second season... And I have to say, one of my BIGGEST problems with the second season is Ana Lucia. I just HATE the the character.

Same here, but because of what happened with her, it's not a problem anymore. If they'd given her some bull**** forced character arc, that would've sucked, but they went with the primal satisfaction route, and gave us one of the best moments in the series.:)

As hot as she was, I wasn't looking forward to her being on Lost. She would'be just been another sappy Shannon-esque character, I'm sure. We should have more Juliets on the show.

Guys, a brief announcement:

Season 4 of LOST begins shooting this week. Spoilers, not rumor-Spoilers, will be online, as about 500 people get to read scripts during the making of an episode.

By the time the season premiers on TV, 13 out of the 16 episodes will have been completed. Meaning the whole season will be online.

Please, please, please use Spoiler Tags when discussing anything and everything from all those spoilery sites, the ones that provide news about episodes and characters not approved by Damon and Carlton to have gone public yet.

Please, guys.

Thanks.

-- djf

Guys, a brief announcement:

Season 4 of LOST begins shooting this week. Spoilers, not rumor-Spoilers, will be online, as about 500 people get to read scripts during the making of an episode.

By the time the season premiers on TV, 13 out of the 16 episodes will have been completed. Meaning the whole season will be online.

Please, please, please use Spoiler Tags when discussing anything and everything from all those spoilery sites, the ones that provide news about episodes and characters not approved by Damon and Carlton to have gone public yet.

Please, guys.

Thanks.

-- djf
Exactly. The only exception to the spoiler tags within a spoiler thread is if what you're posting IS NOT OUT. If that is so, it needs to be marked properly.

This is a little saddening. The thought of Lost being ruined before it even airs is terrible... :-(

I enjoy spoilers. For me it doesn't detract from the episodes themselves. Sure, maybe some of the surprise is lost (pun intended), but this show's real strength is in how it reveals those surprises while actually watching them. I may know whats going to happen, but for the most part the episodes still kick ***.

According to Spoiler Fix, Ken Lueng (Of Saw, X-Men 3 fame) is joining the cast.

Normally, I'd ask for that to be put in spoiler tags, but this news went out to major sources, not just the "spoiler sites". But remember, anything about a particular episode that is meant to be kept secret until its airdate should be put in tags.

In other casting news, Lance Reddick of "The Wire" will be on the show next year as well.

Does anyone know where I can find Season 3 to watch so I can get caught up before February? I know the DVDs come out in November, and I am getting them, but I want to watch season 3 now.
I started watching Lost season 1 about a week ago and finished season two last night so I really want to get all the way caught up so I can discuss it. ABC.com only has the first 9 but I would like to see them all... any suggestions?

Does anyone know where I can find Season 3 to watch so I can get caught up before February? I know the DVDs come out in November, and I am getting them, but I want to watch season 3 now.
I started watching Lost season 1 about a week ago and finished season two last night so I really want to get all the way caught up so I can discuss it. ABC.com only has the first 9 but I would like to see them all... any suggestions?

The day of the premiere watch the show before it, there's usually a recap episode refreshing everything you'll need to know

Check your PMs.:wink:

Normally, I'd ask for that to be put in spoiler tags, but this news went out to major sources, not just the "spoiler sites". But remember, anything about a particular episode that is meant to be kept secret until its airdate should be put in tags.

In other casting news, Lance Reddick of "The Wire" will be on the show next year as well.

Who they cast is not spoiling the show at all. You've got to realize (at some point) that Lost IS A show and that Jack's real name is Matthew Fox and that there is no island. ;-)

Also, I have no idea what any of these newly casted people will be. Could be anyone - Others, castaways, freighters... Anyone.

Latest posts

Back