DC Animated Universe - Timeline (v2.0)

I bought Red Justice on Amazon. There are two more original stories for JL, "Wings of War" and "The Gauntlet".

The Gauntlet sounds....like some Newgrounds Hentai parody with gross undertones.
The arch-villain Darkseid has captured Wonder Woman and locked her up in a filthy dungeon on the planet Apokolips. He hopes to break her will and use her against Superman and the Justice League. Robbed of her armor and her magic lasso, it takes all of Diana s power to resist her captor, knowing she must escape soon or betray her friends. As she musters her strength to break free, Wonder Woman must prove to herself that she is a super hero with or without her magical weapons or die trying.

Not a big fan of that channel. They can be incredibly closed minded towards any disagreement. I swear they remove comments that don't line up with their thinking. Don't get me wrong, they are very thorough, but I don't think they take kindly to push-back.

Once again, Dallas pulls me from the maw. I have been summoned!

Hi, James here, creator of the above video and editor of much of what you see on the Watchtower Database channel. When Dallas says we "remove comments that don't line up with [our] way of thinking," he may be referring to the countless times he has brought his own bigotry, racism, transphobia, or the like to our comment section and our social media pages, from which he has been blocked for the last roughly 7 years, a humorous, and perhaps charming, amount of time to still hold me in his heart. So yes, if that "line of thinking" not being allowed a voice in the vicinity of our content is an upsetting concept, then our videos are not for you.

Hope that clears things up. Thanks for sharing our video, Megatron! All hail the Decepticons!

Hi, James here, creator of the above video and editor of much of what you see on the Watchtower Database channel. When Dallas says we "remove comments that don't line up with [our] way of thinking," he may be referring to the countless times he has brought his own bigotry, racism, transphobia, or the like to our comment section and our social media pages, from which he has been blocked for the last roughly 7 years, a humorous, and perhaps charming, amount of time to still hold me in his heart. So yes, if that "line of thinking" not being allowed a voice in the vicinity of our content is an upsetting concept, then our videos are not for you.

Hope that clears things up. Thanks for sharing our video, Megatron! All hail the Decepticons!
don't mention it. Big fan of your channel since the Brainiac attacks Will it canon?. Keep up with your good work.

Well speak of the devil. Curious, which one of your minions "summoned" you?

*Sigh* "bigotry, racism, transphobia" - All pointless buzzwords casually thrown around to dismiss any valid criticism. It's not 2016 anymore James.

You should PM me and we'll go over each and every one of your accusations point by point. I'd love to address them with you.

Edit: This place has always been anti-drama and I want it to stay that way. James and myself obviously have a history and there's no need for our "drama" to continue in this thread. I will direct our convo away from here so the shop talk can continue.

Last edited:
Well speak of the devil. Curious, which one of your minions "summoned" you?

*Sigh* "bigotry, racism, transphobia" - All pointless buzzwords casually thrown around to dismiss any valid criticism. It's not 2016 anymore James.

You should PM me and we'll go over each and every one of your accusations point by point. I'd love to address them with you.

Edit: This place has always been anti-drama and I want it to stay that way. James and myself obviously have a history and there's no need for our "drama" to continue in this thread. I will direct our convo away from here so the shop talk can continue.

Nah, no drama here. I was simply informed of an accusation about the channel and needed to address it. I will not be contacting you privately or engaging in anything you may feel the need to say to me. Cheers

Nah, no drama here. I was simply informed of an accusation about the channel and needed to address it. I will not be contacting you privately or engaging in anything you may feel the need to say to me. Cheers
Exactly the response I assumed I'd get. Coming at me with personal accusations is NOT simply addressing a channel critique.

Now that that's behind us, let's move right along. I'll post my "Why Brainiac Attacks WILL canon" soon for all of my fellow DCAU enthusiasts.

Last edited:
I have no idea what unresolved trauma happened behind the scenes but anyways, I hope to get through the rest of this timeline by the end of this summer.

@jtstrecker btw if you have any suggestions or tips/criticisms/critiques regarding my timeline, I'll be happy to read them. :)

Latest posts

Back