DC Animated Universe - Timeline (v2.0)

This is canon. In an all ages comic.
And for context this movie is morbidly disgusting and f'ed up, a HARD NC-17. I would equate it to Batman watching Men Behind the Sun.
View attachment 2539
Source: Batman: Gotham Adventures #56
What... IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST LOOK UP?! GOOD LORD, I THINK I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES NOW!!

I wonder which comics are canon for DCAU. I know some are Earth-12, which is apparently not DCAU.
Not the Justice League Adventures crap nor is the issue with the pre-Superman: TAS version of Superman and Lex in the original Batman Adventures comic.

This is canon. In an all ages comic.
And for context this movie is morbidly disgusting and f'ed up, a HARD NC-17. I would equate it to Batman watching Men Behind the Sun.
View attachment 2539
Source: Batman: Gotham Adventures #56
But what is the context? Why does Batman watch the movie? Someone recommends it to him or something like that?

Hold on, I'm confused. I haven't seen this movie, but I read online that the Multiverse collapsed, merging all the Earths into the Gunnverse.

What I find odd is how the Gunnverse seems to be more connected to the animated multiverse than the live-action one. Does this mean the live-action universes are still separate, making them part of a different multiverse?

Also, I haven't watched the live-action Flash movie, but didn't Barry already set up the Gunnverse in that one?

Last edited:
Hold on, I'm confused. I haven't seen this movie, but I read online that the Multiverse collapsed, merging all the Earths into the Gunnverse.

What I find odd is how the Gunnverse seems to be more connected to the animated multiverse than the live-action one. Does this mean the live-action universes are still separate, making them part of a different multiverse?

Also, I haven't watched the live-action Flash movie, but didn't Barry already set up the Gunnverse in that one?
1. This is the thread for the DC Animated Universe, not the DC Animated Movie Universe. They should not be confused at all.

2. The reality seen at the end of Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three is not the "DC Universe" movie universe. That is just a fan theory.

Halfway through the comics.
Should be done by exactly a year after I started.
————
115 / 203 (canonical) Batman: TAS comics read
29 / 69 Superman: TAS comics read
7 / 7 (canonical) Justice League comics read
2 / 28 Batman Beyond comics read

Last edited:
Halfway through the comics.
Should be done by exactly a year after I started.
————
115 / 203 (canonical) Batman: TAS comics read
29 / 69 Superman: TAS comics read
7 / 7 (canonical) Justice League comics read
2 / 28 Batman Beyond comics read
Not counting adaptations, this includes the first two issues of the Batman Beyond comics (volume one).

Last edited:
Back