DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

Okay don't panic I found a way to rewatch it:

The ending is basically the Anti-Monitor is killed: but the multiverse still gets wiped out ENTIRELY because an infinite amount of those anti-monitors blip in as a hopeless defense mechanism - but Spectre is who promises a completely reset universe/multiverse. He didn't promise ONE universe, just "new beginnings" in the vaguest sense.

So basically it's "We can't stop the cosmic nature and will of the multiverse, due to what Constantine did in Apokolips Wars, so we got to allow it to proceed - but Spectre gives a select few the option to say behind and not join the new 'existence' - Constantine being one of them (so don't expect him to pop up in animation again; I guess him in JL Action is erased now.)

I missed those lines of dialogue, I apologize. They leave it vague enough to tell the story they wanted.
So essentially
DC's End of Evangelion

If you're to ask me, My Adventures with Superman is going to be used as the basis for a post-Crisis animated multiverse.

That's essentially the new "Earth-12" - something the Lois from other Earths said in-show was "a previous unknown universe".
Hmm. But I think the DCAU will still exist but renumbered is my guess.

Okay don't panic I found a way to rewatch it:

The ending is basically the Anti-Monitor is killed: but the multiverse still gets wiped out ENTIRELY because an infinite amount of those anti-monitors blip in as a hopeless defense mechanism - but Spectre is who promises a completely reset universe/multiverse. He didn't promise ONE universe, just "new beginnings" in the vaguest sense.

So basically it's "We can't stop the cosmic nature and will of the multiverse, due to what Constantine did in Apokolips Wars, so we got to allow it to proceed - but Spectre gives a select few the option to stay behind and not join the new "Prime Earth" and hope the reset changes their fate. (Essentially saying there is still gonna be a new multiverse.)

I missed those lines of dialogue, I apologize. They leave it vague enough to tell the story they wanted.
MUCH better.

Back