DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

That's how it was in the Superman/Batman comic issues #1-13 being adapted, one Powergirl Kara descended from the Atlantean sorcerer Arion, and one Supergirl Kara, Superman's newly-arrived cousin from Krypton.
I never read the original comic, so good catch.

I updated that post btw.

Hi, looking at your Trello, I was surprised to see a bunch of post-2013 movies set in the Pre-Flashpoint Earth-1. How do you decide which ones? Couldn't most or all of this stuff fit better Post-Flashpoint, especially ones with Damian? If new films reference The Killing Joke or Under the Red Hood too tightly, it might be cleaner to just move those two post-Flashpoint? Or maybe Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles should be Elseworld if it's too difficult to reconcile?
If you click on each movie, scroll down to the notes section and it will show you all of my reasonings.

EDIT:

I guess if you wanna view this as the post-Crisis DC animated Earth-1 timeline...be my guest?
It can't fit in any of the prior timelines due to Jonathan and Martha Kent being dead plus Jimmy Olsen's obvious race swap in the film.

If you're to ask me, My Adventures with Superman is going to be used as the basis for a post-Crisis animated multiverse.

That's essentially the new "Earth-12" - something the Lois from other Earths said in-show was "a previous unknown universe".
Hmm. But I think the DCAU will still exist but renumbered is my guess.
James_Olsen_Battle_of_the_Super_Sons_0001[1].jpg1728496690442.png
Maybe Battle of the Super Sons lies in the future of My Adventures with Superman? :)
82895d858317951357f3a431fdf274b752017d0b[1].jpg1728500055884.png
Young Jonathan from Battle of the Super Sons vs Young Clark from My Adventures with Superman

Last edited:
Also, Battle of the Super Sons borrows designs from Young Justice and Teen Titans 2003. Its an amalgam of different DC animated universes.

Latest posts

Back