@UltimateWhovian7 why the arkham city digital chapter #2-3 are set in february and september respectively?
I've gone back to my notes. I made this timeline YEARS ago so I don't actually know, I think it was just an estimate or just to fill spaces. I've noted that Chapter 3 is 3 months prior to Arkham City, but I foolishly did not cite it.

I'd say this is just my random attribution until I can find something more accurate.

I've gone back to my notes. I made this timeline YEARS ago so I don't actually know, I think it was just an estimate or just to fill spaces. I've noted that Chapter 3 is 3 months prior to Arkham City, but I foolishly did not cite it.

I'd say this is just my random attribution until I can find something more accurate.
Btw i did a day by day timeline of "welcome to the slought of depond"

14th July
Batman Arkham Unhinged #44: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 1"
Batman Arkham Unhinged #45: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 2" (Pag. 1-6)

15th July
Batman Arkham Unhinged #45: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 2" (Pag. 7-11)

22nd July
Batman Arkham Unhinged #45: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 2" (Pag. 12-17)

23rd July
Batman Arkham Unhinged #45: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 2" (Pag. 18-20)

24th July
Batman Arkham Unhinged #46: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 3" (Pag. 1-18)

31st July

Batman Arkham Unhinged #46: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 3" (Pag. 19-20)
Batman Arkham Unhinged #47: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 4"

1st August
Batman Arkham Unhinged #48: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 5" (Pag. 1-16)

8th August

Batman Arkham Unhinged #48: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 5" (Pag. 17-20)
Batman Arkham Unhinged #49: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 6" (Pag. 1-9)

10th August

Batman Arkham Unhinged #49: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 6" (Pag. 10-20)

11th August
Batman Arkham Unhinged #50: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 7"
Batman Arkham Unhinged #51: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 8" (Pag. 1-13)

12th August

Batman Arkham Unhinged #51: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 8" (Pag. 14-20)
Batman Arkham Unhinged #52: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 9"
Batman Arkham Unhinged #53: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 10"

26th August
Batman Arkham Unhinged #54: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 11" (Pag. 1-6)

27th August
Batman Arkham Unhinged #54: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 11" (Pag. 7-13)

31st August
Batman Arkham Unhinged #54: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 11" (Pag. 14-20)

1st September
Batman Arkham Unhinged #55: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 12" (Pag. 1-15)

2nd September
Batman Arkham Unhinged #55: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 12" (Pag. 16-20)

Batman Arkham Unhinged #56: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 13" (Pag. 1-10)

4th September
Batman Arkham Unhinged #56: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 13" (Pag. 11-16)

5th September
Batman Arkham Unhinged #56: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 13" (Pag. 17-20)

17th November

Batman Arkham Unhinged #57: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 14"
Batman Arkham Unhinged #58: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 15" (Pag. 1-20)

19th November
Batman Arkham Unhinged #58: "Welcome to the Slought of Depond: Part 15" (Pag. 20)

Last edited:
I kinda want it to flop, because I feel if this will be successful, many other companies would try to make very specific VR titles of their mainline games. I'm still sore that I will probably never be able to play this myself.

Latest posts

Back