Ultimate X (Loeb/Adams)

The final person has been filled in... Pretty sure it's Lizzy Allen or whatever. Marvel promises tomorrow we'll get a fifth character reveal, too. Apparently, they can't keep count... There's three people on that cover. :lol: Man, this reveal stuff is stupid.

UltimateX_Teaser4_02.jpg

Last edited:
They will go to the same highschool as Peter Parker and he's going to end up dating them all at the same time.

Peter will end up juggling five dates and battling Vulture during the prom.

These characters don't look interesting whatsoever. I think it's the lack of costumes. And the fact that by changing Wolverine's hair color or making Angel black now gives Loeb the right to call them new characters.

Racist.

I kid i kid.

Nowhere in the that image does that say or even hint Hulk is in X-Men or do anything more than insinuate Hulk is involved in the book, somehow.

Spider-Man wasn't in Ultimates just because they appeared on his covers.

Nowhere in the that image does that say or even hint Hulk is in X-Men or do anything more than insinuate Hulk is involved in the book, somehow.

Spider-Man wasn't in Ultimates just because they appeared on his covers.

Denial -- one of, like, seven ways to deal with death. In this case, the death of the UU.

Newsarama is saying he's the fifth member.

Supposedly Loeb was stated as saying all the members were on this cover.

And who are the five members? I'm still counting four...

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest news here is that they got Hulk to wear a shirt.

I'm thinking the fire person is Phoenix for some reason, don't know if she died in Ultimatum... Probably did.

I am stumped as to who the dude is with the wings. Could it be Thor riding on his dumb ass Pegasus. I know Angel is dead...

And how many people are behind the Ryan Reynolds as Wolvie? I am making out fire person, chick above her, winged dude, and possibly one more. They should just reveal the cover already.

I'm very unsure as to just what the hell you're saying here...Loeb, is that you?

Fine, fine what ever... wait does this mean you secretly care about this book???

Loeb Lovers!!!

Huh? Loeb, is that you too, secretly drumming up support for yourself in the cleverest of ways?

So I guess what the Ultimate Universe really needed was a black guy with falcon wings!

Wait..... didn't they already have.........

LLLLLOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arrgh::arrgh:

:lol:

I'm sure Loeb will do it better, though, by making him Wolverine's brother.

They will go to the same highschool as Peter Parker and he's going to end up dating them all at the same time.

Peter will end up juggling five dates and battling Vulture during the prom.

Pssshhh, I did the exact same thing by my sophomore year...YAWN...

The final reveal today...

Hulk is now an X-Man.

And apparently he's got a mouth full of popcorn:

UltimateX_Teaser5_02.jpg

And who are the five members? I'm still counting four...

Wolverine Jr., Firestar, Karma-locke, Black-angel, and Maybe-Hulk equals 5 (count 'em, FIVE). Its the coolest team ever! And its been confirmed those are their actual codenames!

For some reason I wasn't counting Liz Allen. Yes, I'm a moron.

No, no, you're just dazzled by the Loeb-ness.

Latest posts

Back