Ultimate X (Loeb/Adams)

I'm thinking the fire person is Phoenix for some reason, don't know if she died in Ultimatum... Probably did.

I am stumped as to who the dude is with the wings. Could it be Thor riding on his dumb ass Pegasus. I know Angel is dead...

And how many people are behind the Ryan Reynolds as Wolvie? I am making out fire person, chick above her, winged dude, and possibly one more. They should just reveal the cover already.

Last edited:
I don't get what's wrong with you guys!

The purple Hulk thing is obviously a quite clever deconstruction of the Hulk character. You're all just too stupid to understand the visionary genius of Loebfeld.

I bet his pants are green. To most of us it would seem no more than a simple palette swich, but the true conoisseurs would see Loebs genious shining through.

I bet his pants are green. To most of us it would seem no more than a simple palette swich, but the true conoisseurs would see Loebs genious shining through.

Such cutting age commentary on his part! He is more brilliant than I thought.

The image has been updated and now has a girl with black hair on it. She seems to have some telekinetic power judging from the reddish ring around her forehead (and the fact that she is flying, too).

Justice_Friends_intro.jpg

The image has been updated and now has a girl with black hair on it. She seems to have some telekinetic power judging from the reddish ring around her forehead (and the fact that she is flying, too).

Nevermind, found it.

My guess, with the special FX, it's not Psylocke. The FX is closer to Karma.

Last edited:
Nevermind, found it.

My guess, with the special FX, it's not Psylocke. The FX is closer to Karma.

i think Karma has been introduced previously as an agent of SHIELD. But again, with Loeb you never know.

My guess though would be L'il Wolvie, Psylocke, Firestar, and a resurrected Arcangel.

i think Karma has been introduced previously as an agent of SHIELD. But again, with Loeb you never know.

My guess though would be L'il Wolvie, Psylocke, Firestar, and a resurrected Arcangel.

Your guess is the most logical, but this is Loeb we're dealing with here, logic is a foreign process to him.

Fine, fine what ever... wait does this mean you secretly care about this book???

Loeb Lovers!!!

These characters don't look interesting whatsoever. I think it's the lack of costumes. And the fact that by changing Wolverine's hair color or making Angel black now gives Loeb the right to call them new characters.

So I guess what the Ultimate Universe really needed was a black guy with falcon wings!

Wait..... didn't they already have.........

LLLLLOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arrgh::arrgh:

I'm gonna guess Ultimate Griffin

No, its gonna be a second Ultimate Falcon. Its the next step in Loebs plan to destroy the Ultimate line.

The flaming person will be neither Firestar nor Torch, but will have the exact same powerset.

Its gonna be Ultimate Wolverine, Falcon, Psylocke and Firestar/Torch in every way shape and form, but Loeb will claim it's A WHOLE NEW TEAM!!!!!:D

I noticed a comment on Newsarama that seemed appropriate to mention here.

The guys said "This book should not be called Ultimate X. It should be called Ultimate WHY?!" :lol: I got a kick out of that.

Latest posts

Back