The Apple Products Thread

Re: The iPhone and iPod thread

Is it possible to make a request to iTunes about seeing if they could get a song or something?

Is it possible to make a request to iTunes about seeing if they could get a song or something?

I think so but I'm not sure how. What is it?

I think so but I'm not sure how. What is it?
I'm still trying to see if they can get "No One Here" by The 88. I thought I may had the title wrong, but I checked The 88's official website, and it is a song they created and performed. But in iTunes all I get are their first two albums.

Having lost my iPod in Switzerland, I am really really needing a new music player.

Sadly, I may or may not consider getting a fake iPod. $45 for 512MB sounds like a decent budget option.

It's not that I feel the need to indulge in brand fetishism, like a fella who wears fake Ferragamo shoes to work.I'm just used to the interface and still haven't gotten myself totally used to my girlfriend's ZEN.

The iPhone 1.1.3 update will let you rearrange your home screen icons and I think add new ones - I know you can put links to web pages on it. It will also let you send text messages to multiple recipients.

so i might be getting a brand new 80 GB iPod Classic as a late x-mas present

i'm used to using my pathetic 1 GB-er, i have no idea what to do with all the space

The more I use mine, the more I like it.

The interface is nicer, and the menus are better too - there are small thumbnails of the album covers when you scroll through the album lists.

Cover flow is pretty nice, but I don't really use it.
What's a cover flow?

I'm thinking of getting the same 2nd generation Nano to replace the one I lost in Geneva, as I absolutely loathe the shape of the new Nano.

What's a cover flow?

It's a mode you can use for viewing albums by album cover, and it scrolls left and right like a jukebox. iTunes has the same mode under view options. It's basically eye candy.

I'm glad to say that I'm still Apple-Free.

No iPod. No iPhone.

In fact...when I run...I still just lug around this on my shoulders.

boombox.jpg

I have a crick in my neck.

No iPod. No iPhone.

boombox.jpg

o.o

You....are....awesome...

No iPod. No iPhone.

boombox.jpg

Between this and a trench-coat wearing avatar, I could've sworn you're trying to be John Cusack from Say Anything.

A few new iPhone/iPod Touch wallpapers for anyone interested. I made them because I like the covers and wanted to have them.

iphone-captain-america-25.jpg

iphone-captain-america-25-dc.jpg

iphone-amazing-spider-man-545.jpg

Latest posts

Back