Marvel's Earth-616 Timeline

I found this article on comic book time I was wondering if you guys would be interested in it

interesting, but i think it would be better as a change moving forward as opposed to a retroactive change to continuity

unrelated to it's general point but marvel gave up moving forward what war characters like Punisher, Reed and Ben fought in and introduced their own fictional war against the likes of the mandarin that moves forward with sliding time instead

The way I see it is that they don't age but as the years past new memories are molded

The way I see it is that they don't age but as the years past new memories are molded
that seems to be kinda how im beginning to view it. only the present exists, each new release happens in real time and their timeline just alters with them, but then that would defeat the purpose of making a timeline beyond just publishing order but eh

that seems to be kinda how im beginning to view it. only the present exists, each new release happens in real time and their timeline just alters with them, but then that would defeat the purpose of making a timeline beyond just publishing order but eh
spider verse movies seem to imply that's the logic behind 'canon events'

This short story by Kim Newman has the molding memories aspect to it

So you are going to add all of the Ultimate Universe or just when it is relevant to Earth-616, like in Spider-Men?

Just to check, but you mean Earth-1610 or Earth-6160
Isn't there already a pretty comprehensive 1610 timeline on here?

Edit: yup

But isn't Earth-6160 in any case adjacent to Earth-1610 instead of 616?

Latest posts

Back