Marvel's Earth-616 Timeline

tbf green goblin started as just another gang boss and then he was clearly repurposed to be the nemesis because people thought his design fucked. this could be a good bridge between those two narrative periods depending on the writer
I guess is similar to the three Jokers thing in DC

So, are we assuming here that Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time are 616-canon and Ultimate Spider-Man (the video game) and Shattered Dimensions are 1610-canon?
Yup... If these games doesn't have contraddictions and real reality numbers (TRN Isn't a real reality Number) then I could consider It Canon.

oh ho another example are the 2 PS1 Spider-Man games that can be set in the same continuity as the Spider-Man/X-Men animated Universe.

Yup... If these games doesn't have contraddictions and real reality numbers (TRN Isn't a real reality Number) then I could consider It Canon.
The only thing is that at some point the appendix will come and screw all of that... But if it were my decision, yes, I like the idea of some media being part of the comic universes. At least I hope that if the appendix names them different Earths, it names Ultimate Spider-Man and Shattered Dimensions' ultimate universe the same universe to avoid redundant realities.

Last edited:
OK, I have been researching it and seems that Shattered Dimensions main universe can't be 616, because in 616 in Kraven is resurrected from the dead 3 issues before the first Madame Web is killed in the same event, so the reality of the game with both Kraven and Madame Web alive at the same time cannot be 616. Unless I am missing something.

OK, I have been researching it and seems that Shattered Dimensions main universe can't be 616, because in 616 in Kraven is resurrected from the dead 3 issues before the first Madame Web is killed in the same event, so the reality of the game with both Kraven and Madame Web alive at the same time cannot be 616. Unless I am missing something.
The game's Page from the spider-man's wiki stated that the game can Place in any point in time of the modern Age.

oh ho another example are the 2 PS1 Spider-Man games that can be set in the same continuity as the Spider-Man/X-Men animated Universe.
They have a reality number:

Hmmm, curious to ask @Megatron , but would you be interested in me doing a timeline for the new Ultimate Universe (Earth-6160), since it's technically tied to Earth-616?

Admittedly, the only things released thus far are the Ultimate Invasion miniseries, the Ultimate Universe one-shot, and issue #1 of both Ultimate Spider-Man (a million miles better than the current 616-Spider-Man run by far) and Ultimate Black Panther, with Ultimate X-Men starting next month, but I think I could cook one up if I tried.

Hmmm, curious to ask @Megatron , but would you be interested in me doing a timeline for the new Ultimate Universe (Earth-6160), since it's technically tied to Earth-616?

Admittedly, the only things released thus far are the Ultimate Invasion miniseries, the Ultimate Universe one-shot, and issue #1 of both Ultimate Spider-Man (a million miles better than the current 616-Spider-Man run by far) and Ultimate Black Panther, with Ultimate X-Men starting next month, but I think I could cook one up if I tried.
Sure, you can do It! Thanks. (Also, I agree on the current situation for the 616 Spidey run)

Latest posts

Back