Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Sorry to belabor a tangent, but Son of Batman has to be before Throne of Atlantis (it could also however be before War).
Remember when we first see Batman in ToA, he's chasing Scarecrow goons until Green Lantern messes everything up (https://youtu.be/6fpiezg8x3Y). Well, included on the Blu-ray is this short where we see Nightwing and Robin/Damian (who does not become Robin until SoB) close the Scarecrow case while the Justice League are in Atlantis.
[video=youtube_share;kNuaSzXDZqQ]https://youtu.be/kNuaSzXDZqQ[/video]
It also ends with a Talon spying on Damian meaning it must be set before Batman vs. Robin.

Last edited:
This is awesome! Just wanted to let you know Jessica Jones #1 The Comic isn't in the bottom part that lists all the MCU stuff. I wonder how much time it would take for someone to actually splice this all up into video, that would take forever.

That was awful, why didn't they just use Scarface or another villain that uses a gun if they were going to have Scarecrow just shoot at them?

This is awesome! Just wanted to let you know Jessica Jones #1 The Comic isn't in the bottom part that lists all the MCU stuff. I wonder how much time it would take for someone to actually splice this all up into video, that would take forever.

As soon as my processor comes in I'm doing it. Adding the comic parts with panning and music. Obviously the adaptations are going to be missing, but we have the movie for that! I've seen half of Phase 1 cut like this and it's pretty cool, should feel like one really long story. The comic fit in very well too and definitely enhances the story. Good job to everyone.

Last edited:
Sorry to belabor a tangent, but Son of Batman has to be before Throne of Atlantis (it could also however be before War).
Remember when we first see Batman in ToA, he's chasing Scarecrow goons until Green Lantern messes everything up (https://youtu.be/6fpiezg8x3Y). Well, included on the Blu-ray is this short where we see Nightwing and Robin/Damian (who does not become Robin until SoB) close the Scarecrow case while the Justice League are in Atlantis.

That doesn't really make sense, though, since Batman/Bruce doesn't even know about Damien until he's introduced in SoB... so how is Damien hanging with Nightwing before that?

Unless I'm not understanding you correctly...

I'll watch them all again.

It also ends with a Talon spying on Damian meaning it must be set before Batman vs. Robin.

Yes, Son of Batman occurs before Batman v Robin, sort of by definition since Damien doesn't become Robin until SoB.

That doesn't really make sense, though, since Batman/Bruce doesn't even know about Damien until he's introduced in SoB... so how is Damien hanging with Nightwing before that?

Unless I'm not understanding you correctly...

I'll watch them all again.

Yes, Son of Batman occurs before Batman v Robin, sort of by definition since Damien doesn't become Robin until SoB.

All I'm saying is that as opposed to what your earlier impromptu timeline stated, Throne of Atlantis has to be set between Son of Batman and Batman vs. Robin. Sorry if I worded it confusingly, English is my second language.

Last edited:
Also, apparently Jessica Jones outranked even Narcos ratings-wise, so I expect they may do a Season 2 after Defenders (maybe even before).

While Netflix doesn't publicize their viewership ratings, they are still known due to analyst groups, and that tidbit was let slip by an NBC exec at a recent industry meeting, supposedly.

My phone froze on FB link I was reading article from so can't post link.

Edit: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=129976

That link partially addresses what I was reading, but the article I read had the exact breakdowns and offered comparison between shows like Narcos, Man in the High Castle, etc.

It even offered comparative ratings to some network shows (though not top rated ones) but even that is notable given the smaller client base Netflix original programming like JJ has versus network shows.

Last edited:
Also, apparently Jessica Jones outranked even Narcos ratings-wise, so I expect they may do a Season 2 after Defenders (maybe even before).

While Netflix doesn't publicize their viewership ratings, they are still known due to analyst groups, and that tidbit was let slip by an NBC exec at a recent industry meeting, supposedly.

My phone froze on FB link I was reading article from so can't post link.

Edit: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=129976

That link partially addresses what I was reading, but the article I read had the exact breakdowns and offered comparison between shows like Narcos, Man in the High Castle, etc.

It even offered comparative ratings to some network shows (though not top rated ones) but even that is notable given the smaller client base Netflix original programming like JJ has versus network shows.

I want them to just roll the other four shows into Heroes For Hire after Daredevil season 3. Have Daredevil's identity exposed and he rolls with it. Then phase 2 can be three seasons of Heroes For Hire, one season of Punisher Punisher, one season of Man-Thing and Howard the Duck, one season of Ghost Rider, one season of Blade, and they all lead to one season of Midnight Sons.

As a side note my cousin seemed impressed with your timeline DIB.

Jessica Jones Renewed for Season 2

Marvel's Jessica Jones might want to invest in a second gray scarf.

Netflix has renewed its Krysten Ritter-led comic-book drama for Season 2, it was announced Sunday at the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena.

According to Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, the sophomore run (which will again consist of 13 episodes) won't debut until the upcoming Marvel series The Defenders wraps its first season: "The complex [part] is really running into The Defenders. [That] production schedule will affect a lot of the Season 2 and Season 3 outputs [for other Marvel projects]."

Nice, added that to the timeline.

I'm tentatively placing it in 2018, presuming that'll be when its released since it will happen after The Defenders (which is still on track for 2017).

That said, 2016 will see Daredevil - Season 2 (in March) and Luke Cage - Season 1 (Fall, maybe Oct/Nov). 2017 will presumably see Iron Fist in early part of year (Spring) and The Defenders possibly in Fall. If thats the case, Jessica Jones - Season 2 may not premiere until 2018 (Spring).

However, given that The Defenders is more of an extended mini-series (we still don't even know how many episodes but presumably not the full 13 the other shows get as its been reported to be planned between 4-8 episodes), its possible they could aim for a Summer 2017 release for Defenders and a Fall 2017 premiere for Jessica Jones Season 2.

We'll see. I'll change it as needed based on official announcements regarding the timeline of release more clear.

As soon as my processor comes in I'm doing it. Adding the comic parts with panning and music. Obviously the adaptations are going to be missing, but we have the movie for that! I've seen half of Phase 1 cut like this and it's pretty cool, should feel like one really long story. The comic fit in very well too and definitely enhances the story. Good job to everyone.

That's awesome, when your done you should link it to the MCU Reddit

Question. We know that Killgrave was with Jessica for a month since he took her to the hotel on their one month anniversary. Are we to understand that the hotel occurred on the same night as Jessica found her freedom? aka Jan 20 2014? If so does that mean she saved Malcolm on Dec 20 2013?

thoughts?

There's still time to fit it, but its absolutely running out of room.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back