Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Really? wow. Tell me these aren't PSAs about online viruses...

Basically. Well, the Iron Man one, I haven't read the Cap one yet. But its clearly set in the MCU, so I included it. Its not as overly blatant as it seems, at least.

Fan-edit will finished by the end of the weekend. I'll post a link here.

Looking forward to it!

Unfortunately we don't allow links to torrent sites here. If you're interested in Spoon_Wielder's fan edit, take it to PMs or off the board.

Marvel's The Avengers: The Avengers Initiative
FRED VAN LENTE (w) • RON LIM (a/C)
• The all-ages, action-packed prequel to the Avengers movie is here!
• Meet the incredible cast of the Avengers Initiative: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye!
• The perfect introduction to The Avengers movie coming out in May 2012!
32 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$2.99

From Marvel April solicitations

It would be great if someone could list all the CANON (and i mean offical) marvel cinematic comics here. I understand that some of the stuff listed in the timeline isn't canon?

It would also be great if someone could send me a link for the fan edit torrent.
Thanks

Last edited:
The comics are Iron Man: I Am Iron Man!; IM2: Public Identity, IM2: Agents of SHIELD, Captain America: First Vengeance, The Avengers: Fury's Big Week, and The Avengers: Black Widow Strikes. These and the films are the only things that are officially Canon.

Thanks wyokid.

Anyone downloaded the torrent completely? Mine has stopped downloading at 88.2%. No seeders :(

Hey guys I can only seed during the week when I'm at school. Bandwidth is expensive. But I will be seeding again this week. And I would ask that other people would seed as well when they're finished. Bandwidth is expensive.

Thanks for the update. I will keep it seeding until at least May 4th, once complete. Thanks again for this!

Making my way through the timeline torrent. Very well done i must say. However i did have a question. Why did you omit the scene with young loki and thor?

The fan edit is AMAZING!!!! I have not watched it all just yet, but I have skimmed through all 5 parts and the way everything is put together including the addition of extra scenes, like Bruce's suicide attempt, is very well done. I am putting them on DVDs now and will watch it all in a few days I am sure. I thought each part did a very good job of having a beginning middle and end. Nothing seemed out of place and each part could stand alone as its own movie. The way part 2 transitioned from the end of Iron Man 1 to the beginning of Iron Man 2 was very cool! Also the end credits was done very good as well! Again, great work, and thanks for this!!!

I really appreciate all of the compliments, but people like DIrishB, Andrew Norfolk and Rich Drees deserve a lot of the credit as they did a lot of the heavy lifting research wise. But I'm glad people are enjoying it.

To answer your question JBeard, I omitted the young Thor and Loki scene because it was this weird circumstance where like a 1000 years pass between two lines of dialogue. The entirety of Captain America happens between the Frost Giants attacking Norway and Odin having this conversation with his kids. It just didn't fit in flow-wise after Cap's 'death', so I had the choice to either not have it in there or leave it after Odin explains what Asgard is. Which kinda screws with the whole chronological thing, which was the whole point of the fan-edit.

I really appreciate all of the compliments, but people like DIrishB, Andrew Norfolk and Rich Drees deserve a lot of the credit as they did a lot of the heavy lifting research wise. But I'm glad people are enjoying it.

To answer your question JBeard, I omitted the young Thor and Loki scene because it was this weird circumstance where like a 1000 years pass between two lines of dialogue. The entirety of Captain America happens between the Frost Giants attacking Norway and Odin having this conversation with his kids. It just didn't fit in flow-wise after Cap's 'death', so I had the choice to either not have it in there or leave it after Odin explains what Asgard is. Which kinda screws with the whole chronological thing, which was the whole point of the fan-edit.

Actually, the scene would take place before Captain America. Thor and Loki are thousands of years old. They would have to be for the vikings to have worshipped them. It would make no sense to have the scene after Captain America and would have made more sense to have it straight after. Think about it, Thor was worshipped by the vikings all that time a go. He had to have been grown by then. Like Odin, Loki and Thor are much older than they look. And i mean much older.

Wow, you're right JBeard, it makes total sense too, cause Odin stole Loki at that battle. I'll admit when I'm wrong, guess I thought TOO hard about it in some spots.

So it's wrong!!? Gah! Ruined forever!

(best read in the Comic Book Guy's voice)

I just bought all the films on Blu-Ray which means I can finally download the torrent and have it be legal! :D I'm gonna watch it AFTER I see The Avengers though because I'm going to the AMC thing and want to have not just seen everything.

Latest posts

Back