Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Maybe the newspaper is just another props with a wrong year... My hypothetis is that December 21th, 2012 is related to the maya date of the "end of the world" and Tony is presumed dead on this date. It must be a sort of joke saying that without Tony, the world will not stand.

2010 is of course the year to choose.. I don't think Tony do nightmares about his time during The Avengers after 2 years.

So I just saw it (will be seeing again in theaters on Fri), but unfortunately, IM3 does definitely occur in December, 2012. The opening scene specifically places it in 1999, and its referenced multiple times this occurred 13 years before (thus firmly placing IM3 in December, 2012). Also, the newspaper date (on the one Harley gives Tony mentioning his supposed death) does specifically show it as being Dec 21, 2012, as you said, and this lines up and works for the final battle occurring on Dec 24 (Christmas Eve). The subsequent closing scenes of Tony's surgery, Harley coming home to all the gifts from Tony, the Vice President being arrested, and Tony tossing his arc reactor in the ocean and driving off, all probably occur on Christmas Day, and maybe a day or two after. Its possible to argue a greater amount of time occurs after Tony's surgery to allow him time to recuperate, but on the other hand the shrapnel and arc reactor being removed could be explained as not being as invasive or major a surgery as say, a heart transplant or other type of major surgery requiring the cracking of the chest cavity. It could be explained the shrapnel had congregated around the arc reactor (that was the main reason for him having it originally, to magnetically hold and prevent the shrapnel from entering his heart), so was collected entirely around the device in his chest and not far below the skin, requiring only minimally invasive surgery to remove it. And while removing the arc reactor would be more serious, its plausible it wouldn't require more than a couple days of recuperation in the hospital since the open wound would've been stitched and he'd be able to go on his way.

But yeah, I definitely think we have to go with Dec, 2012 as opposed to 2010, as its specifically said in on screen dates and dialogue to occur at this time. It does leave open a question of why Tony's still having PTSD after 2 and a half years related to the events of the Avengers. Also, when I rewatch it I'm going to keep my ears open and see if there were any specific references to how long ago Avengers occurred before IM3. I know certain synopsis have stated IM3 occurs 6 months later, but if its not directly stated as such in the movie it leaves some wiggle room. On the other hand, I'm hoping Thor - The Dark World doesn't specifically state that that film occurs 1 year after Avengers and 2 years after the first Thor film, as has been said to be the case by producers. Otherwise I'm going to either have to place Thor - The Dark World before Iron Man 3 (which may not be a problem, we'll have to see) or do away with the specific years and adopt the Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 approach from Iron Man 1 on to overlook the discrepancies.

I'm giving it some thought, we'll see.

In 1-2 weeks I will have (I hope!) the novel, maybe there are some good info in it to help on the timeline.

2012 gives a big space... or..

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

2008-2010
Iron Man 2

The Incredible Hulk
Thor

2010-2011 (not necessary in that order)
Banner manages to refrain from "Hulking Out" as he travels from British Columbia to Calcutta.
Tony Stark begins construction of the Arc Reactor-powered Stark Tower.
Dr. Erik Selvig works with the Tesseract at Project: P.E.G.A.S.U.S.
Agents Sitwell and Coulson call in a patsy (Stark) to quell the World Security Council's plans to include Blonsky in the Initiative.
Captain America is discovered in the Artic.

2011-2012
Captain America: The First Avenger

The Avengers
Iron Man 3

As I said before, Ivan Vanko could have made his Whiplash in more than a year: he never was an engineer before the birth of his vengeance which motivated him.
He is very poor, and he must find palladium and other very expensive pieces to build his arc reactor and his weapons. A year and a half is possible.
Tony Stark is CEO of Stark Industries between 1992 to 2010 on his Avengers file, meanings the big part of IM2 happens in 2010.
The making of a big building like the Stark Power is around 18 months to 2 years.

In 1-2 weeks I will have (I hope!) the novel, maybe there are some good info in it to help on the timeline.

2012 gives a big space... or..

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

2008-2010
Iron Man 2

The Incredible Hulk
Thor

2010-2011 (not necessary in that order)
Banner manages to refrain from "Hulking Out" as he travels from British Columbia to Calcutta.
Tony Stark begins construction of the Arc Reactor-powered Stark Tower.
Dr. Erik Selvig works with the Tesseract at Project: P.E.G.A.S.U.S.
Agents Sitwell and Coulson call in a patsy (Stark) to quell the World Security Council's plans to include Blonsky in the Initiative.
Captain America is discovered in the Artic.

2011-2012
Captain America: The First Avenger

The Avengers
Iron Man 3

As I said before, Ivan Vanko could have made his Whiplash in more than a year: he never was an engineer before the birth of his vengeance which motivated him.
He is very poor, and he must find palladium and other very expensive pieces to build his arc reactor and his weapons. A year and a half is possible.
Tony Stark is CEO of Stark Industries between 1992 to 2010 on his Avengers file, meanings the big part of IM2 happens in 2010.
The making of a big building like the Stark Power is around 18 months to 2 years.

Good points. The only thing to keep in mind is Tony's birthday is May 29, so the majority of IM2 has to occur around the end of May, which would have Vanko constructing his suit at a period of about a year at least, or two years at most (from May 2008 when IM1 ends and the opening credits if IM2 begin with Tony's news conference announcing he's Iron Man). That'd then allow for IM2 to be placed in 2010.

Last edited:
The Coming of the Melter is released.
I asked Will Pilgrim about what canon is this issue, and what he thinks about the Oscorp logo in the IM3 game.
Waiting for his answer now..

The Coming of the Melter is released.
I asked Will Pilgrim about what canon is this issue, and what he thinks about the Oscorp logo in the IM3 game.
Waiting for his answer now..

Nice, if he says its canon I'll add it, but doubt it is since it lacks the official MCU tie-in stamp on the cover. However, we'll see what he says.

I'm also going to add in the Chinese exclusive scenes for IM3 to the timeline. While they don't necessarily add anything important, since they're a part of the Chinese version I think that qualifies them as canon (whereas deleted scenes aren't since they're not included in the theater or DVD releases other than as special features on the DVDs). I'm hoping the rest of the world gets a chance to see these scenes on DVD/Bluray once that's released late this year.

I'm also going to label the after-credits scenes just to make it clear.

Nice, if he says its canon I'll add it, but doubt it is since it lacks the official MCU tie-in stamp on the cover. However, we'll see what he says.

I'm also going to add in the Chinese exclusive scenes for IM3 to the timeline. While they don't necessarily add anything important, since they're a part of the Chinese version I think that qualifies them as canon (whereas deleted scenes aren't since they're not included in the theater or DVD releases other than as special features on the DVDs). I'm hoping the rest of the world gets a chance to see these scenes on DVD/Bluray once that's released late this year.

I'm also going to label the after-credits scenes just to make it clear.

I doubt too. Official comics are always with already existing characters or with no-name characters.

Shane Black and Drew Pearce revealed the cut of IM3 was about 1h15(!) and featured other villains, the Roxxon Oil Company, a sextape of Killian and Pepper,...

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=37367

About the Chinese exclusive scenes, it's really nothing:

All of these additional sequences revolve around Chinese characters. There's Dr Wu having a telephone conversation – from his office in Beijing, in Chinese – with the television behind him showing a news bulletin of Iron Man cheered by schoolchildren in one of the Chinese capital's landmarks. And towards the end of the film, Dr. Wu is shown operating on Stark – and then having a short conversation with his unnamed assistant (played by Fan Bingbing) about the task.

And the after credits scene is nothing too (except for the timeline!):

Tony is lying on a couch and talk about his past to Bruce Banner, who is sleeping because Tony bored him. When Banner wakes up, he say to Tony, he's not the kind of doctor he needs, and Tony continues to talk...

I doubt too. Official comics are always with already existing characters or with no-name characters.

Shane Black and Drew Pearce revealed the cut of IM3 was about 1h15(!) and featured other villains, the Roxxon Oil Company, a sextape of Killian and Pepper,...

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=37367

About the Chinese exclusive scenes, it's really nothing:

And the after credits scene is nothing too (except for the timeline!):

* SPOILER *

Yup, I was underwhelmed by the news of IM3's after credits scene until I saw it last night. It was a nice change of pace and helped further the quirky friendship between Stark and Banner.

"I'm not that kind of doctor, I'm not a therapist. I don't have the temperament for it."

Heh.

As for the China only scenes I don't think they're essential, but just trying to keep the timeline as complete as possible. I know they don't add much, but I'll still try to add them in once they eventually end up online (or hopefully as special features on the DVD/Bluray).

And a Killian/Pepper sex tape? What? I hadn't read that!

And a Killian/Pepper sex tape? What? I hadn't read that!

The original movie was 3h15 long, but they couldn't show a marvel movie this long, so they cut it (and because some elements were not PG-13).
I hope they will add the cut in the blu-ray/dvd.

You can download the interview, it's at about 47:30 minutes things become interesting.

- a scene about black market with Pepper in the first draft.
- a scene with Tony saving the boy who's bullying Harley at school, during the water tower scene.
- a scene with MIT geeks helping Tony.
- The villains Simon Krieger (vice-president of Roxxon Oil, Maden (or Madden), Edwin Cord were in the first draft.
- In the second draft, Killian, with the extremis, could generate big pheromons, and it's why Pepper slept with him. Killian known he could use the sextape against Tony to destroy his life little by little. So Killian broadcasted it.

I've actually finished the IM3 novel, there are a lot of added scenes in:
- how Tony met Maya, saying her smile remember him his mother
- Tony at 7 years old with his mother in 1980
- 11 years later his mother die
- Happy stressed about the 2000 bug during the New Year Eve at Bern
- Tony with the Mk 7 in Afghanistan, destroying his mines one by one and helping american soldiers to take a bunker
- the President presenting Iron Patriot (War Machine Mk 2, updated by AIM), as a second Captain America
- pieces of the Mk 42 goes to 160 km/h
- Tony, during the bombing of his penthouse, ask Jarvis to destroy Mk 1 to 7 as they are at the view of all and not hidded like the others in the "vine cave"
- The Daily newspaper is a special night one, implying that the bombing of the penthouse was the same day
- Pepper uses the helmet of the Mk 4 to see Tony is alive
- little scene between E.J. (the boy bullying Harley) and Harley
- Chad Davis, the extremis soldier who's exploded at Rose Hill, was returning home after he escaped the Extremis project
- E.J. is submerged by the water of the water tower
- agent Brandt isn't dead on the electric cables and she assist Savin
- the Davis' mother helps Tony and Harley defeating Brandt and Savin (but nobody is dead in the fight)
- Tony saves E.J. from being drowned, taking out his arc reactor to revive him
- more videos of the Mandarin doing things
- Iron Patriot fighting Ten Rings in Pakistan before he arrives in the building and Tony phones him
- there are much journalists in the beauty competition, not because of it, but because Tony needed a computer and he did a call saying there was a bomb in this place
- the only thing A.I.M. made for the Iron Patriot is in fact a simple locking of the armor which work with a remote control, but Rhodes can always control if he wants to leave the armor or not, thanx to the emergency system access protocol Tony's put in
- Tony tries to contact Rhodes when he is in the market, but without success
- news on the tv, in the market, say the CEO of Stark Industries disappeared
- the Mandarin is really the Mandarin, and works with Killian to defeat Iron Man and the USA
- only 30 armors fly away from the penthouse (in the group there are Mk 23, Mk 26, the black stealth (mk 16), the deep sea (mk 37), the sub orbital (mk 39), the hyper velocity (mk 40), the silver centurion (mk 33), Igor (mk 38), Red Snapper (mk 35))
- another video of the Mandarin saying he will kill the president at midnight, to celebrate Christmas
- Tony fights Savin and Brandt on the Roxxon oil tanker, and it's Pepper who kills Brandt with the repulsor of an Iron Man armor
- Tony puts an Iron Man armor on Savin and ask Jarvis to destroy it, which kills Savin
- Killian flees the place after Rhodes saved the president and Tony killed Savin, so he is alive at the end
- the Mandarin watches Tony save the day and say he will not underestimate Tony in the future and that he will have his revenge
- Tony giving a jewel to Pepper happens the night of the 31th to celebrate the New Year
- Harley discovers his new laboratory the 1st of January

Last edited:
The original movie was 3h15 long, but they couldn't show a marvel movie this long, so they cut it (and because some elements were not PG-13).
I hope they will add the cut in the blu-ray/dvd.

You can download the interview, it's at about 47:30 minutes things become interesting.

- a scene about black market with Pepper in the first draft.
- a scene with Tony saving the boy who's bullying Harley at school, during the water tower scene.
- a scene with MIT geeks helping Tony.
- The villains Simon Krieger (vice-president of Roxxon Oil, Maden (or Madden), Edwin Cord were in the first draft.
- In the second draft, Killian, with the extremis, could generate big pheromons, and it's why Pepper slept with him. Killian known he could use the sextape against Tony to destroy his life little by little. So Killian broadcasted it.

I've actually finished the IM3 novel, there are a lot of added scenes in:
- how Tony met Maya, saying her smile remember him his mother
- Tony at 7 years old with his mother in 1980
- 11 years later his mother die
- Happy stressed about the 2000 bug during the New Year Eve at Bern
- Tony with the Mk 7 in Afghanistan, destroying his mines one by one and helping american soldiers to take a bunker
- the President presenting Iron Patriot (War Machine Mk 2, updated by AIM), as a second Captain America
- pieces of the Mk 42 goes to 160 km/h
- Tony, during the bombing of his penthouse, ask Jarvis to destroy Mk 1 to 7 as they are at the view of all and not hidded like the others in the "vine cave"
- The Daily newspaper is a special night one, implying that the bombing of the penthouse was the same day
- Pepper uses the helmet of the Mk 4 to see Tony is alive
- little scene between E.J. (the boy bullying Harley) and Harley
- Chad Davis, the extremis soldier who's exploded at Rose Hill, was returning home after he escaped the Extremis project
- E.J. is submerged by the water of the water tower
- agent Brandt isn't dead on the electric cables and she assist Savin
- the Davis' mother helps Tony and Harley defeating Brandt and Savin (but nobody is dead in the fight)
- Tony saves E.J. from being drowned, taking out his arc reactor to revive him
- more videos of the Mandarin doing things
- Iron Patriot fighting Ten Rings in Pakistan before he arrives in the building and Tony phones him
- there are much journalists in the beauty competition, not because of it, but because Tony needed a computer and he did a call saying there was a bomb in this place
- the only thing A.I.M. made for the Iron Patriot is in fact a simple locking of the armor which work with a remote control, but Rhodes can always control if he wants to leave the armor or not, thanx to the emergency system access protocol Tony's put in
- Tony tries to contact Rhodes when he is in the market, but without success
- news on the tv, in the market, say the CEO of Stark Industries disappeared
- the Mandarin is really the Mandarin, and works with Killian to defeat Iron Man and the USA
- only 30 armors fly away from the penthouse (in the group there are Mk 23, Mk 26, the black stealth (mk 16), the deep sea (mk 37), the sub orbital (mk 39), the hyper velocity (mk 40), the silver centurion (mk 33), Igor (mk 38), Red Snapper (mk 35))
- another video of the Mandarin saying he will kill the president at midnight, to celebrate Christmas
- Tony fights Savin and Brandt on the Roxxon oil tanker, and it's Pepper who kills Brandt with the repulsor of an Iron Man armor
- Tony puts an Iron Man armor on Savin and ask Jarvis to destroy it, which kills Savin
- Killian flees the place after Rhodes saved the president and Tony killed Savin, so he is alive at the end
- the Mandarin watches Tony save the day and say he will not underestimate Tony in the future and that he will have his revenge
- Tony giving a jewel to Pepper happens the night of the 31th to celebrate the New Year
- Harley discovers his new laboratory the 1st of January

Interesting. I'll use the dates of Dec 21 (when Tony's house is attacked), and Dec 31 (Tony gives Pepper the necklace), and Jan 1 (Harley gets his gifts), but since a lot of the other stuff contradicts the movie itself (probably because of changes to the script made during them shooting it), I have to take the film's arrangement of events as canon over the novel. Also the novel placing Tony at 7 years old in 1980 (implying he was born in 1973) negates the scene from Iron Man 2 where a 4 or 5 year old Tony is seen in the Stark Expo video with his dad, which occurred in 1974. Also have to take the scene from IM2 as canon over that scene from the novel.

Oh, I don't know if the novel must be taken.. I just put here the changes and the added informations (for those who haven't read it and are curious).
Novels are adaptations, and are often (or always) different from the movie.

I've bought the IM1 and IM2 novels too, so I will do the same.

The weird thing about this french collection (Bibliothèque Verte) is they have added The Amazing Spider-Man in:

01- The Avengers (2012)
02- Thor (2012)
03- Captain America - First Avenger (2012)
04- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
05- Iron Man (2013)
06- Iron Man 2 (2013)
07- Iron Man 3 (2013)

I have them all, except TASM.

So after IM3's opening weekend here in the US, combined with its huge numbers internationally, the MCU is now the 3rd highest grossing film franchise, overtaking the Star Wars franchise, and still trailing after Harry Potter and James Bond. The Harry Potter films (all 8 of them) collectively have made $7.7 billion, while the James Bond films (25 films total) have raked in just over $6.1 billion.

Currently, the MCU franchise has taken in just under $4.5 billion from 7 films so far, and by the time IM3 has finished it's run in theaters I'd expect that number to be close to or even past $5 billion. With the Thor sequel and Captain America sequel due in the next year, I'd expect the franchise to easily overtake the Bond franchise for the number 2 spot (it's worth pointing out IM3 has already made more than IM1 or IM2).

By the time Guardians of the Galaxy finishes its theater run, I'd fully expect the MCU franchise to take the number one spot, or at least be darn close. Surely once Avengers 2 hits it'll definitely have the number one spot and with a decent cushion between it and the Harry Potter films. Very much looking forward to that.

I have a question about canon again. I saw scans that display all of Iron Man's armors (Mark 1-42), which include the names of the armors and their specialties, and I heard that they are leaked pictures from the official art book of the movie. Should the art book of Iron Man 3 be treated as canon?

I have a question about canon again. I saw scans that display all of Iron Man's armors (Mark 1-42), which include the names of the armors and their specialties, and I heard that they are leaked pictures from the official art book of the movie. Should the art book of Iron Man 3 be treated as canon?

I don't see why not as long as it doesn't contradict anything from the films or official canon comics based in the MCU. But then again it's entirely possible at some point in the future another Iron Man movie (IM4?) or in continuity comic may make mention to some of those suits, or possibly different suits, so I'd have to say the MCU movies come first, the comics second, and then any other material which builds more details of the world.

It's a moot point I'm making anyway since Tony destroyed all the suits at the end.

Hi. Great job on the timeline.

I think we've reached the point where events can't be tied down to a specific date anymore. Just like with the comics we are experiencing "Marvel Time" where everything is compressed towards the present. The Avengers was supposed to take place in 2010 but with IM3 taking place in December 2012 it has to be moved to 2012 as well. And when Avengers 2 comes out I'm sure it will get moved up again by a year or two. Having 2 years pass between Avengers and IM3 seems like too much of a stretch.

The best thing to do, again like the comics, is to assume that each new movie takes place in the present and then use relative dates like "6 months earlier" for the previous films.

I agree with you. Next time I do an update I'm probably going to do away with the specific years for the "modern time" placements (I'll still keep the specific years for the older placements like Cap's adventures in WWII and the comic spin off stuff with Tony's dad and Vanko's father in the 1960's and 1970's, but I'll set Iron Man 1 as Year 0, Iron Man 2/Thor/Incredible Hulk as Year 1, Avengers and Iron Man 3 as Year 2, and Thor-The Dark World likely as Year 3 (likely also with Captain America-The Winter Soldier).

DIrishB and everyone else who has worked on this…great job! I've been following this post since 2011, always curious to see what the latest bit of MCU continuity to be added would be, and I've seen the list in the initial post change drastically! Marvel has made it much easier by saying that only the movies, one-shots, and comics with the red A MCU official tie-in stamp are the continuity, which I'm thankful for!

But again, thank you, DIrishB and everyone else who works on this timeline!

I put together a list of release date / publication date for the various MCU stories, for anyone who is looking to consume the story in the order it was released.

Note: Iron Man 2: Nick Fury: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Who Made Who, Iron Man 2: Phil Coulson: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Just Off the Farm, and Iron Man 2: Black Widow: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Proximity were originally released separately digitally, before being combined in the comic, Iron Man 2: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which was released on September 1, 2010. Captain America: First Vengeance and Fury's Big Week were both originally released in eight parts digitally before they were later combined into four comics each.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Release Date Order

Iron Man
(05/02/08)
The Incredible Hulk (06/13/08)
Iron Man: I Am Iron Man! #1 (01/27/10)
Iron Man: I Am Iron Man! #2 (02/24/10)
Iron Man 2: Nick Fury: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Who Made Who (04/23/10)
Iron Man 2: Phil Coulson: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Just Off the Farm (04/28/10)
Iron Man 2: Public Identity #1 (04/28/10)
Iron Man 2: Black Widow: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Proximity (05/05/10)
Iron Man 2: Public Identity #2 (05/05/10)
Iron Man 2 (05/07/10)
Iron Man 2: Public Identity #3 (05/12/10)
Captain America: First Vengeance #1 (02/06/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance #2 (02/16/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance
#3 (03/02/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance #4 (03/23/11)
Thor (05/06/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance #5 (06/08/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance #6 (06/15/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance #7 (06/29/11)
Captain America: First Vengeance #8 (06/29/11)
Captain America: The First Avenger (07/22/11)
Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant (09/13/11)
Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (10/25/11)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #1 (02/05/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #2 (02/14/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #3 (02/21/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #4 (02/28/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #5 (03/05/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #6 (03/12/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #7 (03/19/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week #8 (03/26/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Black Widow Strikes #1 (05/02/12)
The Avengers (05/04/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Black Widow Strikes #2 (05/16/12)
The Avengers Prelude: Black Widow Strikes #3 (06/06/12)
Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 (09/25/12)
Iron Man 2 Adaptation #1 (11/07/12)
Iron Man 2 Adaptation #2 (12/05/12)
Iron Man 3 Prelude #1 (01/02/13)
Thor Adaptation #1 (01/16/13)
Iron Man 3 Prelude #2 (02/06/13)
Thor Adaptation #2 (02/20/13)
Iron Man 3 (05/03/13)
Thor: The Dark World Prelude #1 (06/05/13)
Thor: The Dark World Prelude #2 (07/10/13)
Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter (09/03/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x01] "Pilot" (09/24/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x02] "0-8-4" (10/01/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x03] "The Asset" (10/08/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x04] "Eye Spy" (10/15/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x05] "Girl in the Flower Dress" (10/22/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x06] "F.Z.Z.T." (11/05/13)
Captain America: The First Avenger Adaptation #1 (11/06/13)
Thor: The Dark World (11/08/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x07] "The Hub" (11/12/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x08] "The Well" (11/19/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x09] "Repairs" (11/26/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x10] "The Bridge" (12/10/13)
Captain America: The First Avenger Adaptation #2 (12/11/13)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x11] "The Magical Place" (01/07/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x12] "Seeds" (01/14/14)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier Infinite #1 (01/28/14)
Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King (02/04/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x13] "T.R.A.C.K.S." (02/04/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x14] "T.A.H.I.T.I." (03/04/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x15] "Yes Men" (03/11/14)
Guardians of the Galaxy – Dangerous Prey Infinite #1 (04/01/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x16] "End of the Beginning" (04/01/14)
Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #1 (04/02/14)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (04/04/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x17] "Turn, Turn, Turn" (04/08/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x18] "Providence" (04/15/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x19] "The Only Light in the Darkness" (04/22/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x20] "Nothing Personal" (04/29/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x21] "Ragtag" (05/06/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [01x22] "Beginning of the End" (05/13/14)
Guardians of the Galaxy Prelude #2 (05/28/14)
Guardians of the Galaxy (08/01/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x01] "Shadows" (09/23/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x02] "Heavy is the Hand" (09/30/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x03] "Making Friends and Influencing People" (10/07/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x04] "Face My Enemy" (10/14/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x05] "A Hen in the Wolf House" (10/21/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x06] "A Fractured House" (10/28/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x07] "The Writing on the Wall" (11/11/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x08] "The Things We Bury" (11/18/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x09] "…Ye Who Enter Here" (12/02/14)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x10] "What They Become" (12/09/14)
The Avengers Adaptation #1 (12/24/14)
Agent Carter [01x01] "Now is Not the End" (01/06/15)
Agent Carter [01x02] "Bridge and Tunnel" (01/06/15)
The Avengers Adaptation #2 (01/07/15)
Agent Carter [01x03] "Time & Tide" (01/13/15)
Agent Carter [01x04] "The Blitzkrieg Button" (01/27/15)
Avengers: Age of Ultron Prelude – This Sceptre'd Isle Infinite #1 (02/03/15)
Agent Carter [01x05] "The Iron Ceiling" (02/03/15)
Ant-Man Prelude #1 (02/04/15)
Agent Carter [01x06] "A Sin to Err" (02/10/15)
Agent Carter [01x07] "Snafu" (02/17/15)
Agent Carter [01x08] "Valediction" (02/24/15)
Ant-Man – Scott Lang: Small Time Infinite #1 (03/03/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x11] "Aftershocks" (03/03/15)
Ant-Man Prelude #2 (03/04/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x12] "Who You Really Are" (03/10/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x13] "One of Us" (03/17/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x14] "Love in the Time of Hydra" (03/24/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x15] "One Door Closes" (03/31/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x16] "Afterlife" (04/07/15)
Daredevil [01x01] "Into the Ring" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x02] "Cut Man" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x03] "Rabbit in a Snow Storm" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x04] "In the Blood" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x05] "World on Fire" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x06] "Condemned" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x07] "Stick" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x08] "Shadows in the Glass" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x09] "Speak of the Devil" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x10] "Nelson v. Murdock" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x11] "The Path of the Righteous" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x12] "The Ones We Leave Behind" (04/10/15)
Daredevil [01x13] "Daredevil" (04/10/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x17] "Melinda" (04/14/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x18] "The Frenemy of My Enemy" (04/21/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x19] "The Dirty Half Dozen" (04/28/15)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (05/01/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x20] "Scars" (05/05/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x21] "S.O.S. Part One" (05/12/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [02x22] "S.O.S. Part Two" (05/12/15)
WHIH Newsfront [01x01] "WHIH: NEWSFRONT Promo - July 2, 2015" (07/02/15)
WHIH Newsfront [01x02] "WHiH: Newsfront Top Stories" (07/07/15)
WHIH Newsfront [01x03] "WHIH EXCLUSIVE: 2012 VistaCorp break-in security footage involving cyber-criminal Scott Lang" (07/10/15)
WHIH Newsfront [01x04] "WIRED Insider Interviews Darren Cross, CEO of Pym Technologies" (07/13/15)
WHIH Newsfront [01x05] "WHIH EXCLUSIVE: Scott Lang Interview" (07/16/15)
Ant-Man (07/17/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x01] "Laws of Nature" (09/29/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x02] "Purpose in the Machine" (10/06/15)
Jessica Jones #1 (10/07/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x03] "A Wanted (Inhu)man" (10/13/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x04] "Devils You Know" (10/20/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x05] "4,722 Hours" (10/27/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x06] "Among Us Hide…" (11/03/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x07] "Chaos Theory" (11/10/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x08] "Many Heads, One Tale" (11/17/15)
Jessica Jones [01x01] "AKA Ladies Night" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x02] "AKA Crush Syndrome" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x03] "AKA It's Called Whiskey" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x04] "AKA 99 Friends" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x05] "AKA The Sandwich Saved Me" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x06] "AKA You're a Winner" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x07] "AKA Top Shelf Perverts" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x08] "AKA WWJD?" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x09] "AKA Sin Bin" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x10] "AKA 1,000 Cuts" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x11] "AKA I've Got the Blues" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x12] "AKA Take a Bloody Number" (11/20/15)
Jessica Jones [01x13] "AKA Smile" (11/20/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x09] "Closure" (12/01/15)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x10] "Maveth" (12/08/15)
Captain America: Civil War Prelude #1 (12/16/15)
Captain America: Civil War Prelude #2 (12/30/15)
Captain America: Civil War Prelude #3 (01/06/16)
Agent Carter [02x01] "The Lady in the Lake" (01/19/16)
Agent Carter [02x02] "A View in the Dark" (01/19/16)
Agent Carter [02x03] "Better Angels" (01/26/16)
Captain America: Civil War Prelude #4 (01/27/16)
Agent Carter [02x04] "Smoke & Mirrors" (02/02/16)
Agent Carter [02x05] "The Atomic Job" (02/09/16)
Captain America: Civil War Prelude Infinite #1 (02/10/16)
Agent Carter [02x06] "Life of the Party" (02/16/16)
Agent Carter [02x07] "Monsters" (02/16/16)
Agent Carter [02x08] "The Edge of Mystery" (02/23/16)
Agent Carter [02x09] "A Little Song and Dance" (02/23/16)
Agent Carter [02x10] "Hollywood Ending" (03/01/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x11] "Bouncing Back" (03/08/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x12] "The Inside Man" (03/15/16)
Daredevil [02x01] "Bang" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x02] "Dogs to a Gunfight" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x03] "New York's Finest" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x04] "Penny and Dime" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x05] "Kinbaku" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x06] "Regrets Only" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x07] "Semper Fidelis" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x08] "Guilty as Sin" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x09] "Seven Minutes in Heaven" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x10] "The Man in The Box" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x11] ".380" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x12] "The Dark at the End of the Tunnel" (03/18/16)
Daredevil [02x13] "A Cold Day in Hell's Kitchen" (03/18/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x13] "Parting Shot" (03/22/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x14] "Watchdogs" (03/29/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x15] "Spacetime" (04/05/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x16] "Paradise Lost" (04/12/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x17] "The Team" (04/19/16)
WHIH Newsfront [02x01] "AVENGERS IMPACT: A WHIH Newsfront Special Report" (04/22/16)
WHIH Newsfront [02x02] "WHIH Newsfront: The Cost of Saving the World" (04/26/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x18] "The Singularity" (04/26/16)
WHIH Newsfront [02x03] "WHIH Newsfront: The Avengers and The White House" (04/28/16)
WHIH Newsfront [02x04] "WHIH Newsfront Exclusive: President Ellis Discusses the Avengers" (05/03/16)
WHIH Newsfront [02x05] "WHIH Breaking News: Attack in Lagos" (05/03/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x19] "Failed Experiments" (05/03/16)
Captain America: Civil War (05/06/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x20] "Emancipation" (05/10/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x21] "Absolution" (05/17/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [03x22] "Ascension" (05/17/16)
Doctor Strange Prelude #1 (07/06/16)
Doctor Strange Prelude #2 (08/24/16)
Doctor Strange Prelude – The Zealot Infinite #1 (09/07/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x01] "The Ghost" (09/20/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x02] "Meet the New Boss" (09/27/16)
Luke Cage [01x01] "Moment of Truth" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x02] "Code of the Streets" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x03] "Who's Gonna Take the Weight?" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x04] "Step in the Arena" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x05] "Just to Get a Rep" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x06] "Suckas Need Bodyguards" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x07] "Manifest" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x08] "Blowin' Up the Spot" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x09] "DWYCK" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x10] "Take It Personal" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x11] "Now You're Mine" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x12] "Soliloquy of Chaos" (09/30/16)
Luke Cage [01x13] "You Know My Steez" (09/30/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x03] "Uprising" (10/11/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x04] "Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire" (10/18/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x05] "Lockup" (10/25/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x06] "The Good Samaritan" (11/01/16)
Doctor Strange (11/04/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x07] "Deals With Our Devils" (11/29/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x08] "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" (12/06/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot [01x01] "Vendetta" (12/13/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot [01x02] "John Hancock" (12/13/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot [01x03] "Progress" (12/13/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot [01x04] "Reunion" (12/13/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot [01x05] "Deal Breaker" (12/13/16)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot [01x06] "Justicia" (12/13/16)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Prelude #1 (01/04/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x09] "Broken Promises" (01/10/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x10] "The Patriot" (01/17/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x11] "Wake Up" (01/24/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x12] "Hot Potato Soup" (01/31/17)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Prelude #2 (02/01/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x13] "BOOM" (02/07/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x14] "The Man Behind the Shield" (02/14/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x15] "Self Control" (02/21/17)
Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude #1 (03/01/17)
Iron Fist [01x01] "Snow Gives Way" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x02] "Shadow Hawk Takes Flight" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x03] "Rolling Thunder Cannon Punch" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x04] "Eight Diagram Dragon Palm" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x05] "Under Leaf Pluck Lotus" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x06] "Immortal Emerges from Cave" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x07] "Felling with Tree Routes" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x08] "The Blessing of Many Fractures" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x09] "The Mistress of All Agonies" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x10] "Black Tiger Steals Heart" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x11] "Lead Horse Back to Stable" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x12] "Bar the Big Boss" (03/17/17)
Iron Fist [01x13] "Dragon Plays with Fire" (03/17/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x16] "What If…" (04/04/17)
Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude #2 (04/05/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x17] "Identity and Change" (04/11/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x18] "No Regrets" (04/18/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x19] "All the Madame's Men" (04/25/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x20] "Farewell, Cruel World!" (05/02/17)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (05/05/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x21] "The Return" (05/09/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [04x22] "World's End" (05/16/17)
Thor: Ragnarok Prelude #1 (07/05/17)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (07/07/17)
Thor: Ragnarok Prelude #2 (07/19/17)
Thor: Ragnarok Prelude #3 (08/02/17)
Thor: Ragnarok Prelude #4 (08/16/17)
The Defenders [01x01] "The H Word" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x02] "Mean Right Hook" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x03] "Worst Behavior" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x04] "Royal Dragon" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x05] "Take Shelter" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x06] "Ashes, Ashes" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x07] "Fish in the Jailhouse" (08/18/17)
The Defenders [01x08] "The Defenders" (08/18/17)
Inhumans (09/01/17)
Inhumans [01x01] "Behold… The Inhumans" (09/29/17)
Inhumans [01x02] "Those Who Would Destroy Us" (09/29/17)
Inhumans [01x03] "Divide – And Conquer" (10/06/17)
Inhumans [01x04] "Make Way For… Medusa" (10/13/17)
Black Panther Prelude #1 (10/18/17)
Inhumans [01x05] "Something Inhuman This Way Comes…" (10/20/17)
Inhumans [01x06] "The Gentleman's Name is Gorgon" (10/27/17)
Thor: Ragnarok (11/03/17)
Inhumans [01x07] "Havoc in the Hidden Land" (11/03/17)
Inhumans [01x08] "…And Finally: Black Bolt" (11/10/17)
Black Panther Prelude #2 (11/15/17)
The Punisher [01x01] "3 AM" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x02] "Two Dead Men" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x03] "Kandahar" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x04] "Resupply" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x05] "Gunner" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x06] "The Judas Goat" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x07] "Crosshairs" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x08] "Cold Steel" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x09] "Front Toward Enemy" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x10] "Virtue of the Vicious" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x11] "Danger Close" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x12] "Home" (11/17/17)
The Punisher [01x13] "Memento Mori" (11/17/17)
Runaways [01x01] "Reunion" (11/21/17)
Runaways [01x02] "Rewind" (11/21/17)
Runaways [01x03] "Destiny" (11/21/17)
Runaways [01x04] "Fifteen" (11/28/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x01] "Orientation Part One" (12/01/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x02] "Orientation Part Two" (12/01/17)
Runaways [01x05] "Kingdom" (12/05/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x03] "A Life Spent" (12/08/17)
Runaways [01x06] "Metamorphosis" (12/12/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x04] "A Life Earned" (12/15/17)
Runaways [01x07] "Refraction" (12/19/17)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x05] "Rewind" (12/22/17)
Runaways [01x08] "Tsunami" (12/26/17)
Runaways [01x09] "Doomsday" (01/02/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x06] "Fun & Games" (01/05/18)
Runaways [01x10] "Hostile" (01/09/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x07] "Together or Not at All" (01/12/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x08] "The Last Day" (01/19/18)
Avengers: Infinity War Prelude #1 (01/24/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x09] "Best Laid Plans" (01/26/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x10] "Past Life" (02/02/18)
Black Panther (02/16/18)
Avengers: Infinity War Prelude #2 (02/28/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x11] "All the Comforts of Home" (03/02/18)
Ant-Man and the Wasp Prelude #1 (03/07/18)
Jessica Jones [02x01] "AKA Start At The Beginning" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x02] "AKA Freak Accident" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x03] "AKA Sole Survivor" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x04] "AKA God Help The Hobo" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x05] "AKA The Octopus" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x06] "AKA Facetime" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x07] "AKA I Want Your Cray Cray" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x08] "AKA Ain't We Got Fun" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x09] "AKA Shark In The Bathtub, Monster In The Bed" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x10] "AKA Pork Chop" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x11] "AKA Three Lives And Counting" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x12] "AKA Pray For My Patsy" (03/08/18)
Jessica Jones [02x13] "AKA Playland" (03/08/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x12] "The Real Deal" (03/09/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x13] "Principia" (03/16/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x14] "The Devil Complex" (03/23/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x15] "Rise and Shine" (03/30/18)
Ant-Man and the Wasp Prelude #2 (04/04/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x16] "Inside Voices" (04/06/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x17] "The Honeymoon" (04/13/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x18] "All Roads Lead…" (04/20/18)
Avengers: Infinity War (04/27/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x19] "Option Two" (04/27/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x20] "The One Who Will Save Us All" (05/04/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x21] "The Force of Gravity" (05/11/18)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [05x22] "The End" (05/18/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x01] "First Light" (06/07/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x02] "Suicide Sprints" (06/07/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x03] "Stained Glass" (06/14/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x04] "Call/Response" (06/21/18)
Luke Cage [02x01] "Soul Brother #1" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x02] "Straighten It Out" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x03] "Wig Out" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x04] "I Get Physical" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x05] "All Souled Out" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x06] "The Basement" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x07] "On and On" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x08] "If It Ain't Rough, It Ain't Right" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x09] "For Pete's Sake" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x10] "The Main Ingredient" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x11] "The Creator" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x12] "Can't Front on Me" (06/22/18)
Luke Cage [02x13] "They Reminisce Over You" (06/22/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x05] "Princeton Offense" (06/28/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x06] "Funhouse Mirrors" (07/05/18)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (07/06/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x07] "Lotus Eaters" (07/12/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x08] "Ghost Stories" (07/19/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x09] "Back Breaker" (07/26/18)
Cloak & Dagger [01x10] "Colony Collapse" (08/02/18)
Iron Fist [02x01] "The Fury of Iron Fist" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x02] "The City's Not for Burning" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x03] "This Deadly Secret" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x04] "Target: Iron Fist" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x05] "Heart of the Dragon" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x06] "The Dragon Dies at Dawn" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x07] "Morning of the Mindstorm" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x08] "Citadel on the Edge of Vengeance" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x09] "War Without End" (09/07/18)
Iron Fist [02x10] "A Duel of Iron" (09/07/18)
Daredevil [03x01] "Resurrection" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x02] "Please" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x03] "No Good Deed" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x04] "Blindsided" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x05] "The Perfect Game" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x06] "The Devil You Know" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x07] "Aftermath" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x08] "Upstairs/Downstairs" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x09] "Revelations" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x10] "Karen" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x11] "Reunion" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x12] "One Last Shot" (10/19/18)
Daredevil [03x13] "A New Napkin" (10/19/18)
Captain Marvel Prelude #1 (11/14/18)
Avengers: Endgame Prelude #1 (12/05/18)
Runaways [02x01] "Gimme Shelter" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x02] "Radio On" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x03] "Double Zeros" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x04] "Old School" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x05] "Rock Bottom" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x06] "Bury Another" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x07] "Last Rites" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x08] "Past Life" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x09] "Big Shot" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x10] "Hostile Takeover" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x11] "Last Waltz" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x12] "Earth Angel" (12/21/18)
Runaways [02x13] "Split Up" (12/21/18)
Avengers: Endgame Prelude #2 (01/09/19)
The Punisher [02x01] "Roadhouse Blues" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x02] "Fight or Flight" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x03] "Trouble the Water" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x04] "Scar Tissue" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x05] "One-Eyed Jacks" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x06] "Nakazat" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x07] "One Bad Day" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x08] "My Brother's Keeper" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x09] "Flustercluck" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x10] "The Dark Hearts of Men" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x11] "The Abyss" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x12] "Collision Course" (01/18/19)
The Punisher [02x13] "The Whirlwind" (01/18/19)
Avengers: Endgame Prelude #3 (02/20/19)
Captain Marvel (03/08/19)
Spider-Man: Far From Home Prelude #1 (03/27/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x01] "Restless Energy" (04/04/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x02] "White Lines" (04/04/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x03] "Shadow Selves" (04/11/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x04] "Rabbit Hold" (04/18/19)
Spider-Man: Far From Home Prelude #2 (04/24/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x05] "Alignment Chart" (04/25/19)
Avengers: Endgame (04/26/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x06] "B Sides" (05/02/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x07] "Vikingtown Sound" (05/09/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x01] "Missing Pieces" (05/10/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x08] "Blue Note" (05/16/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x02] "Window of Opportunity" (05/17/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x09] "Two Player" (05/23/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x03] "Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson" (05/24/19)
Cloak & Dagger [02x10] "Level Up" (05/30/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x04] "Code Yellow" (05/31/19)
Jessica Jones [03x01] "AKA The Perfect Burger" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x02] "AKA You're Welcome" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x03] "AKA I Have No Spleen" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x04] "AKA Customer Service Is Standing By" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x05] "AKA I Wish" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x06] "AKA Sorry Face" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x07] "AKA The Double Half-Wappinger" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x08] "AKA Camera Friendly" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x09] "AKA I Did Something Today" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x10] "AKA Hero Pants" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x11] "AKA Hellcat" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x12] "AKA A Lotta Worms" (06/14/19)
Jessica Jones [03x13] "AKA Everything" (06/14/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x05] "The Other Thing" (06/14/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x06] "Inescapable" (06/21/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x07] "Toldja" (06/28/19)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (07/02/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x08] "Collision Course (Part I)" (07/05/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x09] "Collision Course (Part II)" (07/12/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x10] "Leap" (07/19/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x11] "From the Ashes" (07/26/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x12] "The Sign" (08/02/19)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [06x13] "New Life" (08/02/19)
Spider-Man: Far From Home Extended Cut (08/29/19)
Peter's To-Do List (09/17/19)
Runaways [03x01] "Smoke and Mirrors" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x02] "The Great Escape" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x03] "Lord of Lies" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x04] "Rite of Thunder" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x05] "Enter the Dreamland" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x06] "Merry Meet Again" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x07] "Left-Hand Path" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x08] "Devil's Torture Chamber" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x09] "The Broken Circle" (12/13/19)
Runaways [03x10] "Cheat the Gallows" (12/13/19)
Black Widow Prelude #1 (01/15/20)
Black Widow Prelude #2 (02/19/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x01] "The New Deal" (05/27/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x02] "Know Your Onions" (06/03/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x03] "Alien Commies from the Future!" (06/10/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x04] "Out of the Past" (06/17/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x05] "A Trout in the Milk" (06/24/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x06] "Adapt or Die" (07/01/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x07] "The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and the D" (07/08/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x08] "After, Before" (07/15/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x09] "As I Have Always Been" (07/22/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x10] "Stolen" (07/29/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x11] "Brand New Day" (08/05/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x12] "The End is at Hand" (08/12/20)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [07x13] "What We're Fighting For" (08/12/20)
Helstrom [01x01] "Mother's Little Helpers" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x02] "Viaticum" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x03] "The One Who Got Away" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x04] "Containment" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x05] "Committed" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x06] "Leviathan" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x07] "Scars" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x08] "Underneath" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x09] "Vessels" (10/16/20)
Helstrom [01x10] "Hell Storm" (10/16/20)
WandaVision [01x01] "Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience" (01/15/21)
WandaVision [01x02] "Don't Touch That Dial" (01/15/21)
WandaVision [01x03] "Now in Color" (1/22/21)
WandaVision [01x04] "We Interrupt This Program" (01/29/21)
WandaVision [01x05] "On a Very Special Episode…" (02/05/21)
WandaVision [01x06] "All-New Halloween Spooktacular!" (02/12/21)
WandaVision [01x07] "Breaking the Fourth Wall" (02/19/21)
WandaVision [01x08] "Previously On" (02/26/21)
WandaVision [01x09] "The Series Finale" (03/05/21)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [01x01] "New World Order" (03/19/21)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [01x02] "The Star-Spangled Man" (03/26/21)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [01x03] "Power Broker" (04/02/21)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [01x04] "The Whole World Is Watching" (04/09/21)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [01x05] "Truth" (04/16/21)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier [01x06] "One World, One People" (04/23/21)
Loki [01x01] "Glorious Purpose" (06/09/21)
Loki [01x02] "The Variant" (06/16/21)
Loki [01x03] "Lamentis" (06/23/21)
Loki [01x04] "The Nexus Event" (06/30/21)
Loki [01x05] "Journey into Mystery" (07/07/21)
Black Widow (07/09/21)
Loki [01x06] "For All Time. Always." (07/14/21)
What If? [01x01] "What If… Captain Carter Were the First Avenger?" (08/11/21)
What If…? [01x02] "What If… T'Challa Became a Star-Lord?" (08/18/21)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (09/03/21)
Eternals (11/05/21)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (12/17/21)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (05/06/22)
Thor: Love and Thunder (07/08/22)
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (11/11/22)
The Marvels (02/17/23)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (05/05/23)
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (07/28/23)

Please let me know if any corrections need to be made!

Last edited:
Thanks Freshmaker! Once again, lot if credit goes to Captain France and others who've provided in invaluable help and info.

Also, ABC has officially ordered a full season of Agents of SHIELD, and Latino Review reports Black Panther could start shooting next year, with Chadwick Boseman as front runner to play T'Challa. If this is true its a bit strange, seeing as it hasn't been officially announced yet by Marvel (maybe at one of this summer's cons), but if it starts shooting late next year, that would work for a possible early or summer 2016 release, after Ant-Man and Avengers 2, as possibly the second Phase 3 film (after Ant-Man).

Hopefully we'll get a slew of announced projects during con season for the early Phase 3 films, maybe even a casting announcement for Ant-Man (though that might not happen till after The World's End premiere in August).

Gotta love Con season.

El Mayimbe from Latino Review is full of lies...

Otherwise, I've finished the IM2 novel!
The only good info is about what is really the new element Howard & Tony Stark discovered: it's the VB32, or best known as the Vibranium.

The end of the novel is completly different from the movie, and is more like the alternate ending released weeks ago: Ivan is with his Whiplash Mk 2 and takes Pepper. Iron Man arrives and ask Ivan to release Pepper. There is a fight between the two, and Ivan takes the advantage with his whips. Tony throw a magic ball to Pepper, which transforms itself into a gantlet, and Pepper shoots a repulsor to the Ivan's head not protected, killing him. War Machine fights alone all the drones left in the japanese garden.

EDIT: some news about Agents of SHIELD:

agents-of-shield-abc.jpg

coulson1.jpg

fitz1.jpg

may1v.jpg

simmons1.jpg

ward1v.jpg

skye1r.jpg

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=79340

ps to DIB: Are you working on an Arrow timeline? I try to find one, but I have no success.

Last edited:
El Mayimbe from Latino Review is full of lies...

Otherwise, I've finished the IM2 novel!
The only good info is about what is really the new element Howard & Tony Stark discovered: it's the VB32, or best known as the Vibranium.

The end of the novel is completly different from the movie, and is more like the alternate ending released weeks ago: Ivan is with his Whiplash Mk 2 and takes Pepper. Iron Man arrives and ask Ivan to release Pepper. There is a fight between the two, and Ivan takes the advantage with his whips. Tony throw a magic ball to Pepper, which transforms itself into a gantlet, and Pepper shoots a repulsor to the Ivan's head not protected, killing him. War Machine fights alone all the drones left in the japanese garden.

EDIT: some news about Agents of SHIELD:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=79340

ps to DIB: Are you working on an Arrow timeline? I try to find one, but I have no success.

I didn't realize EM wasn't reliable. Oh well.

No, haven't seen Arrow yet. Maybe once I get around to checking it out.

Latest posts

Back