Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Where are you getting those hard dates from? Maybe I missed it but I saw no dates listed in the episode itself.

Episode 7, Deals With Our Devils, Mack has a picture that says Hope 04/08/2006. And, at least that is the Date of Death is the confirmation of Hope's death

You could move Absolution and Acension to May 2016.

Slingshot and 6 months later scene would take place in this way on November.

Take seriousyl the 6 weeks later and put Episode 1, 2 and 3 on January.

It is possible a time jump of one month so episode 4, 5, 6 and 7 would take place in February. Use Daisy's cellphone of 24th to put it on February 24th.

More than a month on April 12, 2017 Eli is defeated and 5 days from there episode Wake Up takes place (April 17th)

Just a small note, watching AoS 4x1 and Fitz mentions going to watch the League Cup final between Aberdeen and Cale Thistle. That one actually took place back in 2014 so either they have been out of the loop for a good while or it's another showing that sporting events don't match with real life (just like with the monaco historic grand prix in Iron Man 2)

Lol. Remember last time I told you that you need to provide evidence/reasoning with your suggestions or they'll be ignored?

I think it's because you moved the main portion of Good Samaritan to early 2017, and you had the flashbacks as 5 years before the main portion before you moved it, so they would need to be moved too.

Why having Ascension flashforward in October? I am pretty sure that flashforward scene happens after Slingshot...

Why having Ascension flashforward in October? I am pretty sure that flashforward scene happens after Slingshot...

Because it's six months after main portion of episode which has to occur not long after Civil War ends. :)

Oh come on... I am trying to help

I get that, but you still need to provide justification/logical reasoning in your suggestion posts.

and someone has already answered you.

Yes, I see that. Thanks marcellok! I'll fix that next time I update.

Last edited:
Because it's six months after main portion of episode which has to occur not long after Civil War ends. :)

That is why I am suggesting to move Absolution and Ascension at least in early May...

Having 6 months later and Slingshot in late November (still 6 months)

6 weeks from there mid January Episode 1, 2 and 3.

One month at least between episode 3 and 4 there is no reason for it to be consecutive.

February: episode 4, 5, 6 and 7 (Daisy has the date of 24th in her cellphone).

April 12th: Episode 8

April 17th: Episode 11

Wait a minute, the 6 months forward definitely happens after Slingshot. In Slingshot Coulson and Mack are leaving to go get Daisy. And in the most recent episode Coulson says that he spent 6 months on a plane with Mack, leading me to believe that they left, were searching for her for six months, and then season 4 picks up as they are flying back from the flashback. Also, in Slingshot Daisy is still using her Gauntlets and has her Season 3 haircut, in S4 she has abandoned the Gauntlets and her hair has grown longer. I'm positive Slingshot is intended to happen before the flash forward.

Wait a minute, the 6 months forward definitely happens after Slingshot. In Slingshot Coulson and Mack are leaving to go get Daisy. And in the most recent episode Coulson says that he spent 6 months on a plane with Mack, leading me to believe that they left, were searching for her for six months, and then season 4 picks up as they are flying back from the flashback. Also, in Slingshot Daisy is still using her Gauntlets and has her Season 3 haircut, in S4 she has abandoned the Gauntlets and her hair has grown longer. I'm positive Slingshot is intended to happen before the flash forward.

This....

Also why put Episode 4 and 5 in February and 6 and 7 in March?

Episode 6, they sya the Penitentiary Riot was the day before.

Is it possible that Slingshot takes place 6 weeks prior to 4x01? It is said that Mack and Coulson had been in the air for 6 weeks with only the quinjet touching down so it could have shown them getting ready and taking off for that trip? I don't know if there is any further mention of when the new director took charge

Last edited:
Is it possible that Slingshot takes place 6 weeks prior to 4x01? It is said that Mack and Coulson had been in the air for 6 weeks with only the quinjet touching down so it could have shown them getting ready and taking off for that trip? I don't know if there is any further mention of when the new director took charge

Noup... Yo-yo says that Coulson recently gave up the charge. Before Slingshot Mace was not yet the director... During Slingshot he is the director. Coulson talks explicitly as he is recently leaving the Playground.

For Ascension flashforward is already set that Mace is already the director. Come on, there is no necessity to still debating it.

Slingshot is set to be happening before Ascension flashforward

Noup... Yo-yo says that Coulson recently gave up the charge. Before Slingshot Mace was not yet the director... During Slingshot he is the director. Coulson talks explicitly as he is recently leaving the Playground.

For Ascension flashforward is already set that Mace is already the director. Come on, there is no necessity to still debating it.

Slingshot is set to be happening before Ascension flashforward

I think I've misred the point that was originally being made, the flashforward could very well could fit after slingshot.

I don't think we can know exactly when slingshot fits only that it must be at least 6 weeks prior to 4x01

In the first episode of Slingshot, after the "Present day" talk between Daisy and Yo Yo it flashes back to "Several Months Earlier". While Yo Yo is talking to Coulson, several of the lines in their exchange indicate that they haven't left yet.

Coulson packing up his things.

(In regards to Peggy's badge) "I'll just lose track of it on the Zepher"

Coulson: "I don't think Mac will fit"

Coulson: "Strange to think I'm going to be living in a plane again"

Yo Yo: "I hope you find her"

Episode 3-Yo Yo to Mack-"You're going after Daisy again?"

Episode 3-Mack to YoYo "Maybe I can take you out to dinner sometime" (This dinner is referrenced in the beginning of season 4 in YoYo's first appearance. So, I believe it has yet to happen)

It definitely seems to me that Mack and Coulsons encounter with Daisy happens after Elainas adventure, that's how I'm viewing it anyway.

A13-is being a bit pushy, not condoning that, but these are some lines I found as I rewatched just now

this was my assumption

Latest posts

Back