HALF-LIFE/PORTAL TIMELINE

But what it is exactly the mod? Has a plot, even of minimal or doesn't?

As for story it does not really seem to have much besides the core plunging into a house and then talking about stuff when carried. It can allegedly be launched back in space with magic. Cartogriffi also says that the space core is Kynareth, but that might just be a joke.

I know I'm a bit late, but about the Space Core Skyrim DLC/Mod:

I wouldn't include it, but maybe mention that there is a potential connection. Besides, Skyrim can also loosely be connected to The Legend of Zelda (Master Sword, Champions Tunic, Hylian Shield in Switch Edition), though for that there's no logical explanation, those items were never sent to another universe or something. Fall of the Space Core can be kinda explained, as Pro Bot already stated, so I would keep that in mind.

I was actually thinking about doing a detailed Elder Scrolls Timeline here (including everything from Arena to obscure titles like The Smolder Scrolls Online, yes that's a real thing), but Online and the newly released Castles Mobile Game keep me back tbh. But If I'll ever do one, I would also just mention the potential connection with this Timeline.

I was actually thinking about doing a detailed Elder Scrolls Timeline here (including everything from Arena to obscure titles like The Smolder Scrolls Online, yes that's a real thing), but Online and the newly released Castles Mobile Game keep me back tbh. But If I'll ever do one, I would also just mention the potential connection with this Timeline.
I am pretty sure most FPS games have some kind of loose connection with one another, as if there was some kind of "FPS Megaverse" that includes Duke Nukem, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, id Shoftware, Valve, Halo, Bioshock, etc multiverses. Probably because investigating the genealogy of FPS you would see that most FPS franchises (Half Life, Call of Duty, Marathon...) started with the engine of Wolfenstein, Doom or Quake, even if later they switched to others.

It's important to note just because something connects, it does not make it immediately canon as well.

Half-life Is free on steam......

But not in my country, oh... sh*@.

Timeline:

3rd March

Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 2)

7th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 7)

9th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 9)

12th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 11)

15th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 18)
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Chapter 0:
"Boot Camp"

5th May
Half-Life: Instruction Manual

9th May
Half-Life: Blue Shift: Instruction Manual

11th May
Half-Life: PS2 Instruction Manual

12th May
Half-Life: Blue Shift: Chapter 0:
"Hazard Course"

5th December
Half-Life: Chapter 0:
"Extended Hazard Course"
Aren't the May and March dates supposed to be the same month, with Opposing Force having retconned May into March?
And the fact that Half-Life is Gordon Freeman first day at work as the manual states having been retconned?

Aren't the May and March dates supposed to be the same month, with Opposing Force having retconned May into March?
And the fact that Half-Life is Gordon Freeman first day at work as the manual states having been retconned?

Latest posts

Back