Cut Recordings

(Work in Progress)

(Work in Progress)

(Work in Progress)

(Work in Progress)

(Work in Progress)

Timeline:

3rd March

Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 2)

7th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 7)

9th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 9)

12th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 11)

15th March
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Instruction Manual (Pag. 18)
Half-Life: Opposing Force: Chapter 0:
"Boot Camp"

5th May
Half-Life: Instruction Manual

9th May
Half-Life: Blue Shift: Instruction Manual

11th May
Half-Life: PS2 Instruction Manual

12th May
Half-Life: Blue Shift: Chapter 0:
"Hazard Course"

5th December
Half-Life: Chapter 0:
"Extended Hazard Course"

Last edited:
Guys, I won't be at home until the 17th September so I don't have my PC at the moment, with every info I got from there, so take this as a teaser. But I will eventually start this properly.

P.S. I hope someone will notice that Half-Life seasons have serious title and Portal seasons have more light tone titles ahahaha.

I'm always puzzled at the timeline of the portal games in regards to the Half-Life series. This shall be interesting.
Portal: 2010 (The developers sayed the the game is set in 2010, but we know that sometimes official dates aren't always canon in this series. I also didn't watch the Combine occupation video, so IDK if that one has Portal, so it's more a 2010 (?) for now)

Portal 2: 52.010 (The developers sayed that it is set 50000 years after the first game (I personally don't believe this) but it's the most canon thing we have)

Last edited:
Portal 2: 52.010 (The developers sayed that it is set 50000 years after the first game (I personally don't believe this) but it's the most canon thing we have)
Aperture Science energy system must be tremendously efficient for it to be still on while the facility is in ruins for 50.000 years

Aperture Science energy system must be tremendously efficient for it to be still on while the facility is in ruins for 50.000 years
Exactly Now I want some piece of lore about the IA that Is talking GLaDOS Place at the start of the game.

Hmm, does The Lab answer any questions? Is that even canon?
Tecnically we can't talk about Canon in the series, nothing Is 100% they Even sayed that if they have the opportunity to do Portal 3 the game could be Canon or not Canon. So Even the main games are affected by this. I personally Will include anything that has plot and can fit the lore and plot of the games.

I think the Announcer is just a redundancy in the facility itself when there is no central figure, to manage basic things and his role was just simply keeping the facility from collapsing while Glados was offline. Through Portal 2 we hear him multiple times behind the scenes, like at the part where there is the turret testing he is the one who is managing that too, so presumably he is there to manage minuscule procedures, while the head of the facility (The research team, Glados or Wheatley) was running the core programs.

I think the Announcer is just a redundancy in the facility itself when there is no central figure, to manage basic things and his role was just simply keeping the facility from collapsing while Glados was offline. Through Portal 2 we hear him multiple times behind the scenes, like at the part where there is the turret testing he is the one who is managing that too, so presumably he is there to manage minuscule procedures, while the head of the facility (The research team, Glados or Wheatley) was running the core programs.
Could probably be.

Three possibilities:
1. This is canon to Elder Scrolls and a version of Portal happened.
2. Elder Scrolls and Half-Life are the same universe.
3. Space Core entered through a worm hole after Portal 2 into the Elder Scrolls Universe.

I count the creation club mods as canon since they're officially licensed, usually lore accurate, and don't prevent achievements from being active. In this case, I'd either include only this creation club mod/DLC on the timeline or I'd discount it entirely. I don't think it was made to combine the universes. I mean, Fallout 4 has an official Doom crossover mod, and I don't think they're the same universe. It's just made for fun.

I mean, Fallout 4 has an official Doom crossover mod, and I don't think they're the same universe. It's just made for fun.
Wait, WHAT?! Fallout 4 has a Doom crossover?! How is it called?

I don't think the Skyrim mod should be added. To my understanding it's just a core from Portal 2 in Skyrim for fun, without explanation and without any story. It's a neat little crossover, but I don't think it would really fit on a timeline like this.

Latest posts

Back