Games you want to see made?

TCYGame.jpg

Oh wait, this is going to be made.
You know I'll kill to be #1 in line for this.

:shifty:

I want to see a game made where you are Mavericker trying to make a comic and you have to go around the world asking questions about it to people who don't care.

I want to see a game made where you are Mavericker trying to make a comic and you have to go around the world asking questions about it to people who don't care.

Screw you! I wanted to see my streetfighting cat comic!

Tatsumaki-Senpu-Meowmeowmeowmix! :lol:

The Ultimate Batman Game

A third-person action-adventure game that allows you to play as Batman, utilising intense martial arts, dozens of gadgets and weaponry, over twenty different vehicles (all fully customisable) and ten different batsuits. Unlockables include the ability to play as every Batman sidekick ever and also some Bat-villains.

Speaking of villains, all of Batman's rogue gallery appears over the course of the game, including the Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler, Two-Face, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, Poison Ivy, et al.

The game is set in a fully-functional, perpetually night-time free-roaming Gotham City, spread over 20-square miles.

A game where you can play as a transvestite who likes to pop pills and sees ghosts or some ****

oh wait they did that , Ms, pacman

This is the thread where Mole shines.

Moley, how do you make those Wii game template cover things?

This is the thread where Mole shines.

Moley, how do you make those Wii game template cover things?

I just have a Wii template on my pc same with 360 and ps3 , I just use that to create covers

Oh. How do you get that? Just copy and paste a Wii cover to Paint or something?

just look for templates on google then you just copy it in to something like paint .net , put pictures over it how you want then paste cover over the top again to get it right

just look for templates on google then you just copy it in to something like paint .net , put pictures over it how you want then paste cover over the top again to get it right

Alright thanks, I'm trying it right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I should send you a real photo of myself, just so it can have the look of an "Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Ourchair" look. I'd be the next Tony Hawk or Dave Mirra!

:lol: :lol:

true , works with out too like the fake rockers on guitar hero covers :lol:

:lol: :lol:

true , works with out too like the fake rockers on guitar hero covers :lol:
Actually, I suspect that Guitar Hero II featured fake rockers on its packaging material, simply because it was a licensing nightmare to put plenty of real ones on them.

I mean imagine trying to balance out Van Halen, The Pretenders, Reverend Horton Heat and Wolfmother onto the same 4x5 inch DVD case, and making sure they don't crowd each other out.

Guitar Hero III's packaging was probably a direct result of resolving the problem by emphasizing key guitarists as boss characters and such, as opposed to just being 'the guys who made the songs' and therefore justifiably features only three on the box.

That said, I agree that a game doesn't need a license to be fantastic. My love for Freedom Force and Burnout: Revenge proves this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back